#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,169 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photo was submitted to Ghoststudy.com for consideration
This one's Just for Fun.... so No angry Letters Please.  ; )

Just wanted to show everyone the kind of pics that come through on a regular basis.
A submission like this is normally not chosen because of the possibility of it being an illusion. but what a fascinating capture this one is! :)

About this photo...
R C writes, I live in Naples Florida. This picture was taken last year.  I have always felt things and seen things that make me question if I'm alone.  I just know that I have something with me but I tend to believe that it is my guardian spirit. Anyways, I was in the bathroom when I saw this in the soap dispenser.  I looked at the bottle from all sides to see if it was still there and it was. No matter which way I looked at it (never touched it) I saw the face. Since I had my cell handy I decided to take a couple of pics. It wasn't until I blew it up on my phone that I noticed 2 faces! 1 that looks very scary and just to the side of it you see an African American man! I quickly posted it to Facebook to see if any of my friends saw it or if I was losing my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GhostStudy.com is not looking for analysis or debates but simply wish to share a mind stimulating experience.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I don't really want analysis on this photo... But what if this face is more than an illusion. I say that because there's very distinctive features in the face, to say the least! So I leave it to you the observer to form your own opinion as to what this might be. But I'm leaning toward it being a supernatural occurrence.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:47 AM

:confused0068: That looks like a shrunken head
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,765 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:58 AM

it does Klainey! sitting in some formaldehyde! haha
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,169 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

Wrong forum for analysis Kevin... if it were to be shown as explainable, then I would think it was photo-shopped based on the second face.
Anyway, enough analysis on this topic/forum.

I'll try and post one for analysis on the proper forum later tonight if I get a chance.... and it's a freaky one!

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:41 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 June 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

I'll try and post one for analysis on the proper forum later tonight if I get a chance.... and it's a freaky one!
Posted Image  can't wait :D
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users