• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Morning_Glory_

Morning_Glory_

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:05 PM

As most of you know I began a new job in Novemember - if you recall LilP said she saw me commuting and on the phone.  Well its an hour drive to and from work and I'm on the phone all day long. I'm a customer service - billing agent for Cox Communications.

Anyhow, after training class we were all given ID numbers which we use to log into the phones and to give customers if they ask for it.  My ID number is 1188.  Last week I had a customer ask me for my ID number for her notes and I told her 1188. She said that was a perfect number and very lucky.  She said she wanted that number for her phone number but couldn't get it.  She said in China people fight for that number.  (She was from China).

So I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the number 1188 - do people that believe in numerology really think that is a perfect number? or what?  I've been curious ever since she told me that.

#2 ravenia

ravenia

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:45 PM

http://www.prophetsforpeace.com/mark-of-the-beast-666.htm

In numerology you would count the number of the beast like this:

6+6+6 = 18 (1+8) = 9

In numerology, you would say 666 = 18/9, which represents the material/spiritual conflict!

18 symbolizes materialism striving to destroy the spiritual side of nature. It often associates the person or entity represented (humanity here) by bitter quarrels within the family circle (humanity/the world) - with wars, social upheaval, and revolution. In some cases it indicates making money or achieving position through divisive tactics through war or conflict. It warns of treachery and deception from both friends and enemies; also danger from the elements such as fire, flood, earthquakes, tempests and explosions, electrical shock or lightening. The only way to dilute its effect on life is by spiritual means, by unfailing and repeatedly meeting deception and hatred from others with generosity, love, forgiveness, by "turning the other cheek" and returning good for evil, kindness for cruelty, honesty for dishonesty, honor for dishonor.

9 is the number of humanness/humanity: Consolidation, conservation, humanness. The true mission of 9 is to serve as a minister of God on earth... but instead most of us serve our own or other's needs, images, identities, or egos. HUMANITY using the Hebrew numerical alphabet = 5+6+4+1+5+1+4+1 = 27 = 2+7 = 9.

In numerology, JESUS = 1+5+3+6+3 = 18/9 - He vibrated to the highest level of 9, overcoming the 18 (material/spiritual conflict) and showed us by example, how to serve as ministers to God on Earth!  This is why He is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life." (John 14:6).

CHALDEAN-HEBREW METHOD
A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=8, G=3, H=5, I=1, J=1, K=2, L=3, M=4, N=5, O=7, P=8, Q=1, R=2, S=3, T=4, you=6, V=6, W=6, X=5, Y=1, Z=7

JESUS = 1+5+3+6+3 = 18/9
CHRIST = 3+5+2+1+3+4 = 18/9

Which chapter is in the center of the Bible? Psalms 118

Fact: There are 594 chapters before Psalms 118 (594 = 5+9+4 = 18/9)
Fact: There are 594 chapters after Psalms 118 (594 = 5+9+4 = 18/9)

Add these numbers up and you get 1188. (594 + 594 = 1188 and 1+1+8+8 = 18/9)

What is the center verse in the Bible? Psalms 118:8 (594 + 594 = 1188 and 1+1+8+8 = 18/9)

Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives?

Psalms 118:8 says, "It is better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in man."

Hope this helps!

#3 Morning_Glory_

Morning_Glory_

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:26 PM

Wow I really didn't know all that about the Bible.  Thank you!

#4 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:45 AM

11 is the number of the spiritual messenger.  

11 Spiritual messenger and master of illumination....the test of this number is to develop honesty and intergrity.  Its challenge is what it has to teach the world.  The 11 can only teach form its own experience, and if it is lut of integrity with itself, it cannot trust what it knows and cannot teach what it has learned.

Key words for 11:

intuitive, sensitive, very bright, enthusiastic, creative, inspirational, nervous energy, visionary

8 is the number of power and success.  It symbolizes two spheres joined together.  Spiritually 8 is the number of learning to live with power without sowing more karmic debt.  It is the number of leaders and generals.  

88 Master of Material Reform....this master number is a karmic vibration that brings the opportunity and challenge for a new awakening that aligns the use of power and authrity with the spiritual universe to link and reform the affairs of the material world with the spiritual laws of the universe.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Numerology.

Amethyst

What to see what your name adds up to?  Do this.

1 A J S

2  B K T

3  C L you

4  D M V

5  E N W

6 F O X

7 G P Y

8 H Q Z

9  I  R

My first name is Angela  so it would be

A=1
N=5
G=7
E=5
L=3
A=1

add those all together and you get  22, which is a master number

my middle name is Arlone

A=1
R=9
L=3
O=6
N=5
E=5

That adds up to 29.  2+9= 11

If I add those together....11+22 I get 33, which is the highest master number.

So my parents did me a favor and gave me high spiritual numbers numerology wise in my name.

Edited by Amethyst, 26 January 2007 - 04:55 AM.

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#5 Morning_Glory_

Morning_Glory_

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

my first name Neona is 22

my birth middle name is 20

my maiden name which has been my middle name since I married my ex in 91 equals 38 which then is 3+8 = 11

so I'd be 22/11  if I understand this process right.

So what does 22 mean? I'm assuming its a master number as well, right?

#6 RattiesRules

RattiesRules

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 07:12 PM

i don't understand this at all...how do you find out what your name adds up to?...my first name is Crystal so that was like 3+9+7+1+2+1+3= 26.....Middle name is Lynn so that should be 3+7+5+5= 20....so what does this all mean???

#7 ChildOfTheNight

ChildOfTheNight

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • 419 posts
  • Interests:Japan, horses, goth, swords, paganism, wicca, witchcraft, spirituality, ghosts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:47 PM

All 3 of my names have 6 letters in them. My first adds up to 26 6+2=8, last name 29 9+2=11 so 26/29 . I see 11:11, 11:01, 10:11, 11:38, and so on all the time! w00t!
Come away oh human child
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand
For the world's more full of weeping
Than you can understand
~WB Yeats

#8 obeman

obeman

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:music, obes, altered states of mind (along those). all kinds of skills of people, weather phenomena, hifi, DIY.. about everything really..

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:32 AM

Here's excellent numerology site for those interested: http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm

there are at least 3 different things to calculate from the letters of your full name. here are the "most important ones" (explanations behind the links):
Expression: http://www.decoz.com/Do_reading_numerology-02.htm
Soul urge: http://www.decoz.com/Do_reading_numerology-02_HeartDes.htm
Personality: http://www.decoz.com/Do_reading_numerology...Personality.htm

so remember also include surname when calculating the expression or any of those and also: first reduce the total number of each part of name till it's 1-9/11/22 and only after that sum -then again reduce till (1-9/11/22/33) now have the final number and you can look for explanation -those are also explained there.
for comparison and overall explanation of numbers:
http://www.numerology-free.com/basics-of-numerology.html

few other interesting ones:
life path: http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology.htm#LP
personal year cycles: http://www.decoz.com/DoReading_numerology_14.htm
special letters: http://www.decoz.com/Special_Letters.htm

#9 Morning_Glory_

Morning_Glory_

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:28 AM

obeman thanks for those links!

#10 cleyranratgirl

cleyranratgirl

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Any art that reveals what is hidden (numerology, astrology, psychology, palmistry, hypnosis, etc.) Japanese food, manga/anime, cats, corsets, coincidences, techno or rock music (although I mostly gave up on music long ago), play station games... that's all I can think of for now.

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

I thought you were only supposed to use your first and last name on your birth certificate? (though you can do yoor current name to see how you appear to others). At least, thats how I learned it. And also, I thought that only the numbers 1-9 had special meanings, as well as the numbers 11 and 22.

#11 omgherryan

omgherryan

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:17 AM

Numerology numbers are the sum value of a name numbers, which vibrate various energy and expressions. Digits 1 to 8 are assigned for alphabets in the Chaldean system. The digit nine is omitted during calculation of Chaldean name number numerology. The smallest perfect number is 6, which is the sum of 1, 2, and 3. Otherperfect numbers are 28, 496, and 8,128. The discovery of such numbers is lost in prehistory. It is known, however, that the Pythagoreans. This seems to me anything more than a part of it in our life.