evp ghost spirit hauntings paranormal

• You cannot reply to this topic
116 replies to this topic

#1 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Hello my name is Tim and over the past year I've been dabbling in some contact. I've been making recordings and have figured out how to filter them and get responses to my questions. I actually have a 100% success rate. I should say 1000% success because I've now got to the point where I can't make my own recordings because of the amount of people trying to talk to me. I'm talking relevant responses, everytime and anywhere. I've even worked out a way to live stream the process online and would like some fresh opinions. I won't share my techniques yet exactly because I'm not sure it's for everyone to be doing. Some find it startling. There are always good and bad things on there. I've been called every name and threatened in every way pretty much lol.

All i need is some fresh recordings. Doesn't matter what it's recorded on as long as it's done in an extremely quiet spot. I usually go in my car in my garage... I also make sure every electronic is off in my house.

Talk to the person you want to contact first before you record and tell them what your doing. Tell them you want them to answer your question after you ask it and ask that they speak as loud as they can into the recorder.

After you let them know. Turn the recorder on and ask your question. Leave about a 5 to 10 second pause after... don't breathe or anything and make note of any noise. Make sure you ask a simple question to start that should only have a 1 to 3 word answer... It can be anything. Holding up objects and asking what they are or the color or anything really. Numbers don't work. If you ask for a date to something or a lottery number it will just come out a jumbled mess of numbers. They can come close to bdays and stuff but never ever exact... IDK I don't make the rules lol.

Anyway I look forward to meeting you all... I hope I'm at the right place.

Tim

P.S. I just noticed I can attach a file. I'm on my mac when I switch over to my pc I'll attach one

#2 JohnWhite

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 179 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

I don't mean to be unfriendly, and I hope you feel welcome here, but it's a bit eyebrow-raising to turn up and claim a 1000% success rate with communicating with the dead with zero evidence offered.  I also don't see what's so different about your technique when it is essentially the way interactive EVPs have pretty much always been done.  And how can you claim a 100/1000% success rate if you admit that numbers and dates do not work?  I'd like to hear more about how you go about this and what's got you so excited.

#3 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

I understand. Your more than welcome to follow my instructions and send me a recording and we can meet on a livestream channel. I don't know why they can't answer numbers. One of my very first questions to my dad was "what year was I born" which is 1978. I got a response of nineteen, seventy, and then it was a garbled. Ive asked for lotto numbers lol and got a jumble of numbers. The success rate it that every time there are voices out of thin air. I'd love for someone to tell me I'm crazy and I can just stop doing it... Unfortunately I get a 100% what the heck? response from everyone.

#4 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

OK. Most of my files have been looped and are over 500k. More than happy to email them. Here is one that I found pretty disturbing when I first heard it. Listen for a girls voice. It will give you an idea of how they sound.

there is a lot going on in this one but if you listen you can clearly hear. "i cant believe anything... ANYYYTHINNGGG" and something else after from her. There is also a garbled male voice over her. The way I filter is by focusing on one voice and try to pull it out.

Attached Files

Edited by t1590, 20 December 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#5 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

I don't get it. There's a 500k total download? I can't load another one

#6 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Find a hosting site and link from there. I think even YouTube may let you do that.

But as said above, what you are doing is the standard method for recording EVPs
My Signature
Posted Image

#7 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

OK thanks. I guess I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that everyone, anywhere and at anytime can make a recording and get a response?

The standard method of recording an EVP? You mean sitting in a quiet place and ask a question? Or filtering to pull out a voice?

Do you mean that right now I can send you a clean audio file and you can pull out the answer to my question?

#8 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'm not talking about a spirit box. I'm saying any and every audio recording you send me I can pull out responses. Every single time.

I've been interested in this stuff a long time and been watching most of the mainstream shows for a decade and no one does what I do.

Let me know if you or someone you know can take a recording right now of me asking thin air what object I'm holding up, and have them pull out the answer.

Because I can.

#9 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

OK here's a recording I just made. Someone please filter this recording and give me the answer.

http://yourlisten.co...Paranormal_Soup

#10 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,693 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

What do you mean, "pull out the answer?"  I'm not hearing anything. Either there is something there or there isn't. Nothing audible that I can hear
My Signature
Posted Image

#11 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

What I'm trying to explain is that the answers are always there. I can use any audio software to amplify and enhance the empty space and pull out the answer. Like I said. If anyone woud like to actually see how I am doing this I will amplify their recording to reveal voices and answers to questions. Not to be confused with manipulate. I can do this while I stream a live video of my computer screen so someone could literally watch me pull up the file from my email, watch me put it in the software, amplify and enhance and actually listen to the audio every step until voices and VALID ANSWERS are presented.

What I mean is that there is always something speaking in the nothing. Just because our ears can't hear it doesn't mean nothing is there.

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 04:42 AM.

#12 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

OK here's a quick clean i did on the file i sent last night. I can do it better just don't have privacy at the moment.

Clean audio: http://yourlisten.co...Paranormal_Soup

Enhanced:  http://yourlisten.co...59/First_clean_

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 05:57 AM.

#13 Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

Sorry, cannot understand the "enhanced" version.  It sounds like a synthesized voice.  Are you saying you are a sensitive?  Can you tell us more about you?  I find it very difficult to believe that those "noises" were on the first recording.  Just saying.
My Signature
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#14 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Hey there Banshee. As I stated I can do this while people are watching me. I have no hidden agenda. And I would never ever ever ever mess with someones heartache. There are always voices in recordings. I have never and will never manipulate, add or synthesize a sound in any way. I use the minimum amount of filtration... only a few fliters on the audio software out of the hundreds of options.

I would like to say that I have had unexplained experiences in my life and I am somewhat sensitive though I have approached this entire thing scientifically. I will never claim psychic ability. I would absolutely love for someone to prove me wrong and just tell me I'm crazy. I can do this with any computer and any recording device. I can walk in your house, make a recording with your phone and use your computer and pull up voices.

It's very hard and lengthy to explain how these voices come through. There are many types of ways they come on audio. There are ones that come through what sounds like a "knock" or a click on an audio that I have to slow down hundreds of times to reveal answers. We are talking a 10th of a second will hold a sentence. Then some come through speaking fast. Some come through super slow. Some start out normal and sound like they are being squeezed and speak faster and faster... There are good and bad on the audio almost always. There are always multiple voices as well.

Those noises are absolutely on there.

Send me an audio file to t159159@gmail.com . Follow my instructions in my first post. I can't do a live stream till tonight after my kids go to bed.

Oh and I did that in about 5 minutes. It's never perfect and some are better than others. I wasn't able to take my time because my 2 yo is up and doesn't like to hear it... she's very sensitive.

the very end sounds like "can/did you hear me"

Edited by t1590, 21 December 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#15 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:35 AM

Here's a few old ones. I've found that apple ear buds or similar work real well when listening. True musicians will be able to here better than others... just my experience. Try to separate the layers of sounds focus on one at a time, easier said than done.

http://yourlisten.co...dis_Grandfather

http://yourlisten.co...84/Uncle_Mark   my uncle mark comes through yelling every time, just another way they do. some also sound like they're under water... idk

http://yourlisten.co...rn=o73gkbo8lvcw

#16 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

And about me Banshee. Well I'm an open book and I don't hide behind the internet. My name is Timothy Mazzola. I own an company that I just started SSBA Inc. I have my actual name, address and phone number on my sites. http://ssbacorporate.com (don't prank me I can trace it lol) . I am 34 with 4 kids. I live in Florida which I don't like very much, being a New England boy... I would also have no problem going on national tv with this and put my rep on the line. I play no games. I am really doing this because I want to expand my techniques and share what I've found. I am now convinced that I would see my father again who died when I was 3 as well as many other loved ones and I want to help others to possible feel this.

#17 Paranormal_RN

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • Interests:Reading!!!!!!!!
    Redoing old furniture
    Paranormal

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

t1590:  My name is Paranormal RN, Banshee refers to the number of posts I have written, just FYI.  I wasn't calling you a liar, I was merely stating what it sounded like to me.  I too have had paranormal experiences throughout my life, so please don't get so "puffed up" over a comment.  We are here for you and others to share experiences.  We also give opinions, not criticism.  All thoughts are welcome here.  You will find people on here from all walks of life, with varying paranormal beliefs and experiences.  Relax.  I was just stating my opinion "sounds like" is not the same as "it is".  Talk with you soon.  Barb
My Signature
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should!"  Ash, aka T-Rex

"Your just jealous because the little voices talk to me!"

#18 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

There is no puffing up on my part. Sorry if you percieved it that way. Actually not sure what I wrote that made you think that way. Oh maybe the hide behind the internet... I was just trying to let people know that I am real and not make comments or claims while hiding behind a false name. I wasn't implying at all. I'm so sorry you thought that's what I meant! Not me at all I promise.

#19 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,693 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

At least to my ears, I just hear mechanical noises, I can't hear any words.
My Signature
Posted Image

#20 t1590

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

Everything comes into account when listening like speaker quality and even age. Younger people and musicians hear these much better. Ear buds work well for me but the speakers out of my computer not so well. I really have a had time filtering my own recordings now. Others come out clearer at first which is why I'm here :) I really would like for a few of us to meet in a live stream page and let me do a live sample. I would then be able to point out the spots where I hear things come through and they can hear me speak as well. People are also able to tell me hey what's that right there and I can isolate a certain area and they pick up things i don't.

Did you listen to this one http://yourlisten.co...dis_Grandfather

Listen for "Brandi (short pause) this is your grandfather" then it starts to become garbled. He came through in the squeezed way I described and I had to break it up in sections and slow it down which garbled the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com