• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 theparanormalandme

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hi there,

For those of you intrigued by the paranormal world, this may be of interest.

We are a group of students from the University of Winchester. We are currently in the production stages of a documentary entitled ‘The Paranormal and Me’, working closely with the Cornish Paranormal Society.

‘The Paranormal and Me’ is a documentary which follows the lives of a group of paranormal investigators. We join them on their journey to unveil the paranormal, gaining insight into their day-to-day lives outside the hunt.

We will discover how groups of people from all walks of life, including sceptics and spiritualists and see how they have been brought together through their paranormal experiences and desire to connect with the supernatural.

We want to know your thoughts on this – Please get in touch and give us some feedback!

For more information and updates on production, take a look at our website. The link is listed below.

Many thanks.

http://theparanormalandme.wix.com/home

#2 Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Hi theparanormalandme,

First off, welcome to GS.  :)  Your documentary sounds interesting and I would definitely like to check it out, as I'm sure quite a few others would.  I hope that production is going well and wish you the best of luck with your work.

A couple things to keep in mind, though.  The forum rules prohibit posting threads for the express purpose of advertising one's own site/book/project/etc, or for posting direct links in the body of a post for the same purpose.  The complete list of forum guidelines can be found here: http://www.paranorma...showtopic=34936.  

However, since it seems like your purpose is not mere advertisement but rather a request for feedback and suggestion, I don't see an issue with keeping this thread up so that members can offer their input.  It's kind of a fine line, but I think in this case it's okay.  I would recommend putting the link for your website in your signature instead of the body of your post (you can edit your signature by going to your profile) -- that way, your link will be included in every post you make and interested people can check it out.

#3 Mamma Smurf

Orb

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Poetry,photography and cooking good food for great people.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

Sounds interesting there definetly needs to be more filmed on paranormal research.
My Signature
"Light up the darkness"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com