entitities photos paranormal unexplainable

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 sURReaL__eNslaVeMenT

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

Hey everybody, I just wanted to share with everyone an interesting photo that I took last night at a black magic site while having a bon-fire at my friend's house. It is pretty creepy and I would like to get some people's opinions as to what they think they might see in it, because I see some very definite things that are more than a little creepy. Just a back story real quick before I present the photograph....my friend's Dad is very much into black magic and has a circle which he practices it in in the back of their house, with a little alter and candles circling a fire pit which he uses to summon evil entities and whatforth for a variety of reasons, all rather sinister in nature and which I won't bother to get into to deeply because it holds no real significance to this particular event itself. I have had bad experiences in the circle before and have felt the malevolent energies present in it, even though I was once highly skeptical myself about such things. Anyways to get to the point, my friend and I started a fire in the middle of the circle last night (no black magic whatsoever was conducted before or during the act, we personally don't even know really anything about it) and took about a good 10 or so pictures while it was roaring. Out of those photos nothing out of place was noticed, but in one particular snap some very strange things do indeed appear. The biggest one is the distortion out in the front of the camera, which appears to be some kind of manifestation coming out of the fire itself, which I immedietly thought looked like a figure before I even blew it up on my laptop, and more specifically to me personally, a skeleton. If you look you can see the sideways relief of it, with a neck protuding out of a bent back and a head with a clear to be seen eye and mouth. Now I know displacement happens in certain lighting scenarios when taking pictures, but I've never quite seen anything happening like that before, and the figure itself literally looks like it takes up it's own very real space in the photograph, not just something created by weird lighting situations. It appears as if it is looking down at what a friend of mine surmised to be a devil's tail protruding from the fire and holding it in a hand, from which you can see several fingers. The friend who pointed this out to me had her own bizarre story to tell about a very similar experience her mother had had when she was younger, where she was at a place just like the one where this was taken, and a devil's tail was present in a photograph she had taken as well at the scene. I was very surprised when I looked at the photo on my camera after taking it because I thought it was going to be a simple picture of a fire, but everything is completely displaced in about as much as it can be, with flames shooting off in crazy nonexistent directions and a cinder block at the edge of the photo taking on the form of some kind of sky high pillar. Anyways, I think it's pretty creepy to look at...what does everyone else think?

Attached File  SkeLeton RituAl.JPG   196.49K   61 downloads

Edited by sURReaL__eNslaVeMenT, 07 November 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#2 crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:19 AM

Is this a zoomed in photo?  All I see in this picture is a bonfire.  Can you maybe  zoom out (if you did zoom in) or show the other pictures for comparison?
My Signature
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#3 sURReaL__eNslaVeMenT

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

That's another weird thing about it, because it is totally not a zoomed in photo whatsoever. It is just a normal photo taken without flash on no special setting with the lense at it's default range. For some reason everything in the photo is magnified like 5x over and gigantic and I have absolutely no clue why. The fire was literally not that big at all when I took this photo. The fire you see in the picture is like 10 feet taller then the one actually going on in reality when I took it. I can however share the other pictures with you for comparison if you want. They are all normal and don't show any kind of anomalies.

http://s866.photobuc...cbd2a1.jpg.html

http://s866.photobuc...1438a7.jpg.html

http://s866.photobuc...850e6a.jpg.html

#4 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,693 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

Looks like a light leak, or the camera just had an issue with that much brightness. It obviously adjusted for the other pics, but I'm guessing on this one the aperature of the camera was wide open because of the dark conditions and didnt have time to adjust for the light in that one.

I'm sure Snowlord can shed more light (pun intended) on the subject
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,208 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:47 AM

The exposure time of the image in question was a full 2 seconds. The aperture was at F20, and the ISO was low at 100. All the effects seen in it, and described by the poster, have been caused by the camera being moved during this 2 second time period, causing what Vlawde has pointed out as streaking, or motion blur. Completely normal effects for the camera settings used.

There is no EXIF data on the other pictures, but as Vlawde pointed out the camera obviously used better settings to take those shots.

#6 magicklady13

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, learning, long drives, my daughter, forest animals, seahorses, coffee, crystals, cards, The Smiths, The Cure, Korn, Rob Zombie, everything and anything paranormal, ghostly, witchy and spooky!

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

Hmm...actually, I didn't even notice the part your questioning until after my eye was drawn first to the top right of the flames, where almost looks like a grim reaper type figure looking down at his hand. Can almost even see the cuff of his robe hanging down. Second thing I noticed was in middle to lower left side of flames where it's mostly white. Kinda looks like again a grim reaper type  full figure facing forward.  I had to go back and read post a few times before I saw the area you mean. I'm certainly far from being an expert, so I think I'm probably seeing what my mind wants me to see. But then again, why was my eye first drawn to the image I seen? It will be interesting to hear what others pick up on.
My Signature
Pllease don`t cry, For the ghost and the storm outside
Will not invade the sacred shrine, Nor infiltrate your mind
My life down I shall lie, If the bogey-man should try
To play tricks on your sacred mind, To tease, torment and tantalize
Wavering shadows loom, A piano plays in an empty room
They`ll be blood on the cleaver tonight. ~ The Smiths

#7 crystal

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, supernatural, reading, music, writing, drawing =)

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

View Postmagicklady13, on 09 November 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

It will be interesting to hear what others pick up on.

Actually, with all due respect, I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement that this is a case of motion blur.
My Signature
To die will be an awfully big adventure.
J.M. BARRIE, Peter Pan

#8 Guest_HelenaHandBaskettGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Thank you Snowlord and Vlawde for great explanations as to what is happening in this photo.

Given the fact that the area the picture was taken is used in black magic, there is very little doubt in my mind that there is probably a very dark energy about the place. That really can play tricks with your eye and mind when looking through photos from events there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com