• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

Last night my husband woke me up at 12:22am.He was shaking and scared and he could barely talk.I asked him what was wrong and he said that he just woke up from a dream that he had.Let me explain....around 10:45 pm he went to sleep.i had fallen asleep before him cause I wasn't feeling to good.He said between 10:45 pm and 12:22 am he had 3 dreams,all very similar.The first dream was that he woke up in our room the same exact way we fell asleep,only I had told him that I had to use the bathroom,so I jumped up and went but he said when he looked the bathroom light was still off and he called out to me and asked why was the light still off.I'm afraid of the dark so...anyways I ran out of the bathroom saying I couldn't take the pain anymore(stomach pain) and I jumped into bed.He then asked me to get up to go to the ER and I said "no its still there" and I layed down.He then woke up and looked at me and fell back to sleep.He then went back to the same dream where it took off from it left off.I was still laying next to him and he was again asking me to get up and I looked at the foot of the bed and said "no its still there" so he looked and asked "whats there?" and that's when he saw it..it was a black shadow.it was crouched down by my t.v he could see the head and shoulders and it was looking at us.It then stood straight up and a sense of evil and dread came over my husband.it looked down on us and we laid in bed.Its arms were by its side straight down.u couldn't see any face expression or anything,just pure black.My husband then said he knew he was having a dream and had to wake up but couldn't so he started to pray and pray and then he woke up for the second time.He then tried to wake me but couldn't and said all I was doing was wimpering.So then seeing it was late and I was asleep he tried to go back to sleep.When he did he woke up in the same situation with the shadow in front of us.He instantly started to pray and woke up immediately.He finally did get to wake me then and he was shaking.I asked what was wrong and he said he was terrified,he could hardly talk and he was whispering with his voice shaking.I have never seen him like that and I turned the tv on in the room and opened the door to let the light in.about a half hour later we both went back to sleep.I have no idea what to think of this.I was ill last night before I went to bed with bad stomach pains.My husband was holding me tight til I fell asleep.today I feel a little better and he feels restless and he cant stop thinking about what happened.....Any ideas??? id love to hear what you guys think.Thank you!

BTW I forgot to mention that when I finally woke up and he told me what was going on we both heard a loud thump coming from the closet directly next to us...theres absolutely nothing in there at all.

#2 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

I'm curious do you and him talk about the paranormal a lot. Is the paranormal something he tends to think about? I'm asking because you were sick with stomach pains and he held you till you both fell asleep.  I think it might have been worry and a little fear for you that caused the dream. To wake up feeling the emotions of  you intense dreams is actually normal and they can feel so very real whether they are freighting, sad and even overjoyed. Its just the scary ones that seem to get us!!! LOL Then I again it could very well be something else. If it keeps happening then I would freak out a little but just once with you actually sick I think is just real emotions playing out. You all will be alright stay POSITIVE!!!!

#3 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

MAN!! I need to proof read before I hit post!! SORRY!

#4 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:23 AM

we have talked about it.We have experienced a lot of things in the past years.We have been in this house for a little over a year and its a colonial built in 1919.we have seen many things here including our kids as well.In this house we have mostly seen children.A boy and a girl.things go missing.Alot of weird noises at night too.footsteps,conversations etc...but never any shadows like that.i myself have felt uneasy being upstairs alone and I don't know why.this house is 3 stories.on the first floor u feel a little uneasy,the second floor is worse and I never go to the third cause its empty.i hope it doesn't happen again cause we haven't had anything happen lately and I like it like that lol

#5 jwc

jwc

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:18 AM

I have off and on through the years encountered a creature like you described, sometimes in my bed room and once out side in my yard there where several grouped under the shadow of a tree. I would always be overwhelmed with fear, but never have I been harmed by them.  get the impression that they are watchers of some kind.

#6 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

that's very interesting.the more I think of it the more I think whatever it is just watches for whatever reason.its kinda scary.the unkown is always scary I guess

#7 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:27 AM

Did he dream it or actually see this Being?? If this Being is causing emotions, negative emotions within you and your family just by being In the home! Not even being seen.Then he is not just a watcher!. He may not physical harm you but mentally can cause major harm especially your children.. Fear, dread, anger, and confusion  leads to depression which can go very badly especially with pre teen and teenagers who don't understand that these emotions aren't their emotions. Even if they do understand  that its something else causing this doesn't mean they can control it. Even you and your Husband are at risk as you know with his multiple nightmares.. Please look into getting someone or you yourself take care of this. The power is in you just stay positive and don't give up. Its your home take control! It may take some time but you can make your home all of it a loving and positive place.

#8 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

he dreamed it.every time he went back to sleep it started where it left off and it was still there staring us down.he says he never seen anything like that before or dreamed anything like it either.he is genuinely afraid and I feel bad for him.i myself have had multiple nightmares in this house but hes never told me of any he had while we lived here.He told me today that within the last week hes seen things out of the corner of his eye and have felt someone tap him on the shoulder and when he turns around theres nothing.sometimes he hears foot steps behind him thinking its one of the kids but again theres no one.our kids are ages 1-10 so theyre too small to tap him on the shoulder although it sounds like a child walking up behind u.theres no way we want to live in fear anymore here.i told him we have to think positive

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:26 PM

Hi Gmorals, I think it could have been your whimpering in your sleep that brought on his unusual series of dreams. It was good that he could recognise that he was dreaming and tried to wake himself up. I know from personal experience the worst nightmares are those that happen in an environment that you are familiar with like your bedroom. If you have any doubts keep up your prayers, positive thoughts, and keep the lights on :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users