Santa Sleigh       santa

Why Sudden & Strong Feelings Of Deja Vu?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

First, let's begin with a new sudden change in my life:
I have been friends with a penpal for over 2-years. He is from India and I'm in the USA. I've had a major crush on him since I first saw his profile picture on a penpal website. I never told him my feelings because I was waiting for the right moment and because I know it wouldn't matter anyway (him being in India and me in the USA there is no possible way for us to actually meet), so I kept it a secret from him.

We keep in regular contact for these past 2 years, and just the other day he messaged me that he found a girl and is in a relationship now...I texted him back and congratulated him...but I am absolutely heartbroken. He was literally everything I always dreamed about in a guy. I did get the courage to tell him my feelings for him and he just said he is happy I told him.

Now the Deja Vu:
1. He (my Indian crush) sent me a pic of his new girlfriend. I feel like I have seen the exact picture before but I never saw it until he sent it to me.
2. Today on Facebook, I was scrolling through my newsfeed and saw a pic of my crush with an older guy (I assume is his or his new girlfriends' father) and I feel like I saw that picture before too, but I really never did until just today.

These are very strong deja vu I am feeling. I'm scared because why am I feeling this? Is it a warning of some sort? Do I need to tell my friend something bad will happen to him? Or am I going to die from a broken heart and these are some of my last memories?....

Can anyone please help me understand this?

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:32 AM

Maybe you have seen those pictures before and not realised it. Especially with facebook, I get see most of my friends pictures (in my news feed) and that of their friends (People I don't know) maybe that is all it was.

I know you might feel heartbroken but you can still have your friendship with him and be his penpal.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 05:20 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 29 November 2018 - 02:32 AM, said:

Maybe you have seen those pictures before and not realised it.

I wish that was the case, but I truly have never seen those pictures before. They are brand new pics that were just recently taken and my penpal just met his girlfriend a few days ago, so the picture he sent me I really never seen before.

Thank you anyway for taking the time to read and comment.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:56 AM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 29 November 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

I wish that was the case, but I truly have never seen those pictures before. They are brand new pics that were just recently taken and my penpal just met his girlfriend a few days ago, so the picture he sent me I really never seen before.

Thank you anyway for taking the time to read and comment.

I don't know then maybe it is deja vu
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM

Perhaps you saw them in a dream? Precognitive dreaming is very common, I'm convinced we all do it.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#6 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:06 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

Perhaps you saw them in a dream? Precognitive dreaming is very common, I'm convinced we all do it.

I have had a few times in my life that I was experiencing something for the 2nd time.  But, that was the first time i was ever there.  It has not happened for a few decades (I'm old). Happened in my teens and maybe young 20's.  not since then.  idk why
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#7 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:41 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 30 November 2018 - 03:24 AM, said:

I don't know...maybe, but I don't remember dreaming of them either and I usually remember my dreams.

You know what's weird though... when I feel this deja vu, it's as if I'm picking up a memory from another timeline. As if the world is a never ending cycle...Earth will end, then regenerate, dinosaurs will come and go again, humans will evolve from apes again, and you and I will be here again. And each time the Earth goes through this cycle, it creates a new timeline that overrides the previous one. My deja vu, feels like it never happened in this life, but in a previous one, as if I'm picking up pieces of the old timeline...If any of that makes sense? That's the best way I can describe this feeling.

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 30 November 2018 - 05:41 AM.

#8 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 30 November 2018 - 08:29 AM

@DreamerSeeker:  That's a fascinating theory. I think it would be worth it for you to check out The Mandela Effect, it's kind of similar and I think you'd be fascinated by it  :)
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#9 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 09:34 AM

You're not remembering something from a 'previous' life, you're remembering something from an alternate timeline (i.e. your timeline has changed, for the better or worse).