3 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:45 AM

SEGUIN, Texas - The Magnolia Hotel in Seguin has caught another amazing display of potential paranormal activity on camera.

A black mist can be seen on the video entering one of the rooms, followed by a white vortex.

The supposed phenomenon occurred in what is known as the Campbell room, named after James Campbell, one of the original Texas Rangers.

Originally built as a log cabin in 1840, the Magnolia Hotel has quite an interesting history.

The original cabin was turned into a three-room hotel in 1844, and an Indian raid shelter was added around this time as well.

Many guests checked into the hotel throughout the years, but some never left, including infamous Texas serial killer Wilhelm Faust, according to believers.

Watch it here Published on Aug 8, 2017

Posted Image

Source
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:30 AM

I wonder how they explicitly know it's Faust. Residual energy seems to be vague in detail and as many here have commented, even if they do provide a name whatever it is tends to lie for various reasons. Just call me a doubting Thomas, but I always wonder if bed & breakfasts, hotels, motels, restaurants, inns, historic buildings might have hidden agendas in mind (money). I'm not suggesting all reports are fabricated but I know several locations that exaggerate the activity, Typically they have only stories and emphasize certain prominent diabolical characters for promotion.

Many years ago prior to investigating the Lizzy Borden house, our team watched a GH episode where Jason refused to even get out of the van. He seemed completely uninterested in the idea of investigating. I know I'm making an assumption here but I almost sensed he felt it as being a complete waste of time. In defense, years later when we investigated Ledge Lighthouse where we did obtain evidence and had a very interesting collective experience, Jason in that episode just fished off the kiosk hoping to pull a large fish out of Long Island Sound.

Edited by EVP, 12 August 2017 - 07:36 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,713 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

Maybe you can do your own research, EVP
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

When someone makes a claim, they should provide some type of evidence to substantiate it. That's what I was taught in college with scholarly debate.

My statement above does indicate I have researched and investigated such matters but at my own convenience and interest. Flying to Texas isn't on my bucket list although back in the 90's I traveled by motorcycle through the top part of the state.

Edited by EVP, 12 August 2017 - 11:06 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users