• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 H4yW00d

H4yW00d

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:I like spending time with family and friends, the ocean, anything outdoors, roller coasters, holidays (especially Halloween), and anything paranormal

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

Just saw this post, it seems to be a bit old but I'll scope em out and see if they still work....MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!

Posted Image

#22 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Did you find any good ones H4yW00d? I got the abandoned hospital one to finally work, had to go through a lot of loops though.

Edited by Roxstar, 06 August 2014 - 04:12 PM.

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#23 H4yW00d

H4yW00d

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Interests:I like spending time with family and friends, the ocean, anything outdoors, roller coasters, holidays (especially Halloween), and anything paranormal

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

Found some didn't work, some were good.  But mostly I found out how lousy this laptop is at looking at webcams...lol

I'd like to see the abandoned hospital one if I could.  Could you post the link?   Thx in advance!   (or at least I'll try and see) :wallbash:

Posted Image

#24 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

I have one of those lousy laptops too, I finally put it to rest after saving enough pennies for a decent one. I wish you luck on this one. By the way, you should just be able to click on "Hospital Cams" on the left side of the page. Enjoy http://www.researchwebcam.net/

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#25 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

I will update the main post as well, but here are updated links that I was able to find:
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#26 Beatlefish

Beatlefish

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:ghosts, music, tv, reading ghost stories, conspiracy theories, real life mysteries.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:25 PM

The Stanley Hotel I wish it were the inside but its the view from inside on the top floor I think. http://www.stanleyho...m/about/web-cam

#27 Shawn4233

Shawn4233

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, Horror Movies, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People, Sports, Friends, Chatting, Video Games, Concerts, Food, TV, New Experiences, Having A Good Time, Laughing, Making Others Laugh, Helping Others.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

I used to investigate The Knickerbocker in person after I discovered their cams a few years ago. Wasn't far from where I lived but today I have no idea when their cams are online or offline.
www.twitter.com/speer989
www.facebook.com/hickoryvfw6166

#28 TommyTurkeyBody

TommyTurkeyBody

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:37 AM

Fun to watch the cams, thanks
They talk to me, you know

#29 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

Yes they are fun to watch Tommy TurkeyBody! Enjoy:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users