#21 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Boy oh boy, that is one busy picture!  

Those look like reflections in the glass of the door to me.  The first face near the top looks like it may be a black man in a white sleeveless tee.  Right below HIS face it looks like a guy in a fedora with dark glasses on and a goatee, looks kind of like Heisenberg.  Below THAT is the large face, which ALSO looks like it has a goatee and then at the bottom left of the door is the gray face.  I can't tell WHAT that might be.

I don't know where this store is, but if it's like the stores around here, they have all KINDS of ads and posters covering the windows.  Many of them also sell DVDs and have posters for the movies everywhere in the windows.  Is there a chance that these faces could be reflecting from postets, ads or signs that are hung up in the store windows?

#22 Niels

Niels

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

With the outlined pictures and looking at it closer here is my humble opinion to give this a logical explanation.

The identity right behind the burglar could be the reflection/shadow of the burglar.
The identity in the top left corner could be the reflection of the owner of the store (see his head in front of picture).
In my opinion the standing position of the burglar and the store owner corresponds to the reflection in the door.
The big face (like king Tut) could be screen reflection from someone looking at a monitor (with a bad day I think).
The other faces could be floating dust caused by the guy with the broom.

Either way, it is a very cool picture with loads of content to discuss about. :)

#23 Niels

Niels

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 August 2017 - 02:56 AM, said:

What does everyone think about this photo?
Received: July 27th 2017

-----------------------------------------

About this Photo
Fabian writes, My name is Fabian ***** and i received this photo from my father a long time ago. My dad lives in Tijuana, Mexico where this photo was taken. He, at that time, was an investigator for the Tijuana police department (now a detective for an anti kidnapping squad). What he told me was that a man robbed a local liquor store at gun point(no one was injured). When my dad arrived at the scene he requested to see the surveillance footage of the crime. Apparently one frame from the recording caught his eye. He had asked if anyone else was with the criminal and the shop owners said he was the only one who entered. My dad was able to obtain a copy of what he saw and gave it to me as a gift when my mom took us to visit him. You can see a figure behind the gunman which looks like a grim reaper and a face of what looks like the devil. He told me that the man must be so evil that death follows him wherever he goes. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.  Note* I took a picture with my phone the best way I can. If you guys want a clearer picture I'll try to take a better one if I can OR I can send the original to your HQ as long as I can get your word that I'd get it back in the original condition.

Jim writes, Just a quick question… the other two figures seem to be in front of a black frame? I’m assuming it’s the entrance door, is that right?

Jim writes, Could you scan the photo on a printer/scanner and send me the scanned digital image at full-size?
I wouldn’t want you to have to go through the trouble of sending postal mail. The photo is pretty amazing and I appreciated the summary you furnished as well… very interesting!

Fabian writes, Good morning Jim!  Yes it's the front door of the liquor store. As for scanning the picture, I'll need to go to the library and try it out. We don't have a home computer.

Fabian writes, The library didn't allow me to use their services due to the "violent" nature of the photograph. I had to go to a store that specializes on copying, faxes and scanning. The image they scanned is attached and I hope it's a better size or version of what you asked for. Please let me know if there's any more details or info you need. I've been a fan of your site since i was in middle school. I'm glad to see you guys are still up and running. Can't wait to hear what the community has to say about my dad's picture!

-----------------------------------------

Jim's Comments
A lot going on in this photo... I'll be especially interested in knowing what everyone thinks about it.  :)

Posted Image

Both pics below are the same pic except for the fact that, Fabian highlighted the second one.
Posted Image   Posted Image

Send us your amazing photos for consideration - mailbox@ghoststudy.com

I have another option regarding the big face. It could be a reflection of a movie poster.
I think it's the reflection of Will Smith (After Earth). This is a poster used in Latin America and this is a store in Mexico, so it could be an explanation.

Posted Image

https://www.scifinow...racter-posters/

#24 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 12:34 AM

There's a lot going on in the picture and even with the notes and outlines I'm finding it hard to see between the real people and the other things in the picture
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#25 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

WOW! This is wild!

As for outlining, the others beat me to it. Thanks, guys.

I have to go to bed. See ya later!
Posted Image

#26 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:24 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 14 August 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

Looks to me like the door is reflecting things that could cause the illusion of a face. The reflection in the door is the same color orange as the color on the left edge of the photo. Then add the glare and graininess.

There HAS to be a joke in here somewhere, "The Devil, the Grim Reaper and an armed gunman walk into a bar...."

I actually thought something similar. A lot of reflection and the "activity" seems to be primarily in the area of the glass door. The lighter "face", I think Frootloops outlined it on one of her pics, looks like a fingerprint. Lorac asked how they got the image and if they took a photo of the screen the image was on, it could be fingerprints. Someone touches the screen to show another person what they're looking at, leaves a print, no one notices it but when you take a photo of it the glare creates an anomaly.
Just a thought. I don't know one way or another.

#27 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:56 PM

Photo of a photo, you can see the edge of the photo at the bottom.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#28 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

Yes, the sender said he took a picture of a picture his Dad gave him with his phone :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#29 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

More news from Fabian!
He's the owner and contributor of the photo

Hi jim, sorry for the delay. I was able to get through to him and catch up a little bit. I will be moving to San Diego in a couple weeks and we plan to set up a date for a meet up! can't wait to see him!!

The messages he sent me are in Spanish so I had to use Google translator to understand what he's saying.  He said he has a lot more photographs of different supernatural things he has seen and a ton of stories he would like to share with me. When I see him he said he'll give me his collection. I can't wait to see what he's got.

As for the original request (hahaha!) I will have tomorrow off of work so that'd give me enough time to translate and send everything he said over to you.

Talk soon,
Fabian
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,630 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:47 AM

Statement from Fabian's Dad.... I received it on August 16, 2017.

"THE HISTORY OF THAT PHOTOGRAPH IS THAT A YOUNG PERSON DRESSED IN BLACK CLOTHING WITH A BLACK HAT, BRINGS A LONG WEAPON (AN AK - 47 "HORN OF CHIVO") TO ASSAULT THE LITTLE STORE. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WERE THERE WERE THE OWNER AND HIS EMPLOYEE WHO CLEANED THE PLACE. THE GUNMAN TOLD THEM TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY OR HE WILL KILL THEM. HE GAVE HIM THE MONEY AND THE MAN RAN AWAY. WHEN I ARRIVED WITH MY PARTNER THE THIEF HAD ALREADY GONE. I SPOKE WITH THE OWNER AND THE EMPLOYEE AND BOTH WERE VERY SCARED. THE OWNER SAID THAT THE ASSAILANT HAD A PACT WITH THE DEVIL. I ASKED HIM WHY AND HE SAID HE WANTED TO SHOW ME THE VIDEO OF THE ROBBERY AND THAT HE WANTED ME TO TAKE THE PICTURE SINCE THEY DID NOT WANT IT. WHEN HE SHOWED THEM TO ME I SAW THE GUNMAN, WHO ENTERED ALONE, WITH A SKELTON DRESSED IN BLACK.  ITS HAND IS SEEN ON THE MANS SHOULDER AND ON THE REFLECTION OF THE GLASS DOOR OF THE STORE I SAW A GIANT FACE OF THE DEVIL.  AND BY THE DISPLAYS OF THE SWEETS AND CHIPS YOU CAN SEE FACES OF DEMONIC BEINGS IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY."
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#31 daphnerose

daphnerose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

Wow thats a thief with a grimm following! Its like the spookys are waiting for him! Yikes!!!

#32 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:40 PM

In one of my outlines, I had the hand on his shoulder.

Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#33 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

Thanks for the update Jim and your outline interpretation MacC :) It looks a scary situation!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#34 Essiepessie

Essiepessie

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:52 AM

Brr, can't help it to say, but this picture is just freaky.
I don't think it's all reflection we see here. I have no explanation for why it is'nt a reflection. But just my feelings about this picture.
I'dont like looking at this picture. The story about this picture is interesting.
Sometimes I pretend to be normal...but it gets boring..so I go back to being me.Posted Image

#35 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

I wish the actual surveillance video still existed. That would be interesting.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users