Shadow Ghost With A Knife? I Need Help With This!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:24 AM

--------------------------------------------------------

Submitted to me at Ghoststudy.com - June 8, 2017
Crysann writes, I just want to know what this is!!!! In the background behind my daughter.  
This is an old photo from 2004 when my ex husband and I stayed in an old house in
Adamsville, Atlanta for a couple of days. I couldn't stand it and my daughter was more
cranky. In my original photo it looks like a solid four legged animal with shiny smooth fur
and a completely dark doorway. It changed up with the light to faded out two dimensional
shadows with one on the other side of the door. I'm confused!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Jim's Comments... can someone please explain what she's talking about in the 2 photos?

I see something behind the baby on the right that might have black legs?? And also, something
between the baby and the mom that looks like a shadow ghost with a knife. and in the other photo,
I see the same shadow but hiding down low. I really have no idea what she wants us to see??  Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:38 AM

Grim Reaper :confused0068:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:39 AM

These are photos of photos, so for me itís hard to tell if the shadows we are seeing are in the photo or on the photo. Know what I mean?  The photos look like one is taken slightly closer than the other. You can see a piece of white metal or something between the bed and stroller in the first photo thatís not visible in the other. But Iím not sure if this is actually the case or just how she photographed them.

I wonder if she is able to scan the photos.

#4 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:08 AM

The "shadow person" on the back wall is the shadow of the baby's pram and the "knife" is the shadow of the lady's hand and arm position. They match up perfectly.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,972 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

PIT is correct IMO, simple shadows
Posted Image

#6 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:55 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 09 February 2018 - 08:08 AM, said:

The "shadow person" on the back wall is the shadow of the baby's pram and the "knife" is the shadow of the lady's hand and arm position. They match up perfectly.

What lady?? The photos were taken within a second of each other. And the shadow is only on the wall not anywhere across the bed. And the first photo only shows it down very low behind the bed. So since nothing changes from one photo to the other as far as position, I would have to conclude the shadow is the only thing that moved. Thus makes the supernatural a likely consideration. At least in my way of thinking.  :th_mask:

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:47 PM

The lady is laying on the bed to the left of the baby
Posted Image

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:37 PM

I know... but she's not casting a shadow. And if it was her shadow, her fleshy arm would be away from her face. And the head and arm of the shadow would be reversed, right? I would welcome anyone to recreate it. ;)

#9 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:06 AM

Wow! This is a weird one. I agree with Jim that it can't be shadows of the woman and cute toddler....Both are in the exact same position in both photos with barely a second or so between the two.

IF there is a "mundane" explanation, the shadows could be other people/animals/etc. in the room behind the person who took the pics.

That said; Still looks spooky.
Posted Image

#10 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:25 AM

Looking at it again, the positions of the darker shadows do seem different to the arm/hand position. Maybe some entity mimicked them, or it could be some kind of trick of the light. Still think the faint "person" is the pram's shadow though.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

As I study it further... I'm pretty sure the dark thing on the bottom right side of the room is a sideways chair. And the blob above it is either a supernatural being or a shadow. But the blob does seem to blend with the chair (second photo) like a supernatural figure might do.

Posted Image

Fascinating picture to say the least.

#12 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

Wow... I don't know...  I admit that I'm skeptical because it's definitely a picture of a picture.  Lorac might be right.  But I still see a creepy shadow image.  There is no denying that.
Posted Image

#13 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

They did take a picture of a picture... but I really don't see a concern with that.

#14 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 10 February 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

They did take a picture of a picture... but I really don't see a concern with that.

I'm not saying they're wrong for taking a picture of a picture, but I'm just wondering what the reflection is...  The only reason I'm skeptical is something changed in the reflection and we may never know what that is.
Posted Image

#15 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:38 PM

All I can say is they're pics of pictures so anything can be reflected off them. I ran them both through an 'image editing detection software' and both came back as "Pixels only match software editors". Also. the second pic is held slightly different than the first, thus causing a difference in the reflections. So, you all cam take what I say, as you want.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 10 February 2018 - 03:46 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#16 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:26 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 10 February 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

Unless itís a reflection or shadow ON the photo caused by the person taking the picture of the pictures.

#17 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

Okay... I can see that as a possibility.... thanks Lorac and NightWalker.  :)

#18 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 10 February 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Okay... I can see that as a possibility.... thanks Lorac and NightWalker.  :)

Just so you know, I'm not saying it's not paranormal.  The lady who is being singled out in the picture might have had weird dealings.  I don't know.  I don't know her background and I don't know these people.  I try to consider all possibilities.
Posted Image

#19 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,972 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

I'm confused...are these 2 separate photos or the same one?
Posted Image

#20 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

They look the same to me, the photo in the photos are taken at different angles.

I honestly think that it is an allusion caused by light hitting the coating on the photo.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users