• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 poochiewoochie

poochiewoochie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Okay, so I occasionally view this camera and have never seen anything of note. But today when I checked it out there is a weird mist in one of the rooms. Sunlight? Maybe, but as I sat a watched it it just dissipated withing 15 seconds-it was WEIRD.

I wasn't alone and several others submitted a screen shot like I did with the mist. Well, they have posted it on theit website and after looking at the enlargement of it you can see two entities. One is standing behind the left table and one is just a head on the table. Just weird-I circled them-what do you guys think?

Sorry about that-I have the image nowPosted Image

Edited by poochiewoochie, 11 November 2012 - 01:09 AM.

#2 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

Can you post the image in this thread, or at least a link to where it is posted on the Willard site?

#3 poochiewoochie

poochiewoochie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostAugustineGStudy, on 11 November 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

Can you post the image in this thread, or at least a link to where it is posted on the Willard site?

I just posted it in the comment. If you look at the circled area there is a head on the table-wasn't there after the mist left and standing behind if it a figure-just cool IMO.

#4 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

Sorry, my computer must have been having issues.  Didn't realize the picture was there the whole time.  :blush:

I think the figure in question is most likely an illusion caused by the glare of the sunlight.

#5 poochiewoochie

poochiewoochie

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Here's the link to the willard library page.

http://www.willardgh...10-01-22-39.jpg

View PostAugustineGStudy, on 11 November 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Sorry, my computer must have been having issues.  Didn't realize the picture was there the whole time.  :blush:

I think the figure in question is most likely an illusion caused by the glare of the sunlight.

Maybe but if you had seen the screenshots while it was happening you'd know it wasn't sunlight. Whatever it was was there and gone within seconds. Plus, if you look at the comparisomn shots on the site you can plainly see the outline of a figure.

If you look at the grayscale picture on that site it just looks like someone standing there-you can see a head, the shoulders and the long robe or whatever the thing is wearing. I'm not one to call anything a ghost-in fact, I've seen a lot of questionable pics from thay site but this one is legit IMO.  And what about the thing on the table? Weird.

Edited by poochiewoochie, 11 November 2012 - 01:37 AM.

#6 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,129 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:50 AM

It's light glare. Not only do you have the sun but the overhead lights. And it would make sense that it only lasted a few seconds, the way the sun was reflecting/hitting the camera lens. The sun moves and that perfect angle wouldn't be there very long
Posted Image

#7 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,206 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

What looks lie a head on the table is just pareidolia caused by a combination of light reflection on the table, and whatever it is that is always ther on the center of the table. I don't know what it is, but it is there on both tables in most shots on the site, and it has dark spots on it.

The rest could easily be caused by the strong glare of light coming in from the right side, I don't see why not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users