• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Some of these links were presented to me by someone who apparently found a link of it on some other paranormal website.  But I thought i would share them with everyone here.  I believe they do look very convincing, though it seems way over active and over done that also suggests its a fake.  But its entertaining anyway, and thought i would share them.

http://www.youtube.c...b0&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oJoCAoLvly8

Edited by Angelicus, 23 February 2013 - 06:56 PM.

#2 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Here is a group of others as well.  There are quite a few of them. Notice some of them captured an orb too.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NCefM6cjk_Q

Edited by Angelicus, 23 February 2013 - 07:29 PM.

#3 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

WOW! These are pretty convincing but I admit there are a few clips that look questionable too. I jumped at that first video when the glass shattered. We may never know the truth behind these videos but it is fun to speculate about them! I did notice the orb also, that looked pretty real but I know those can be doctored too. Thank you for posting these, it's intriging stuff!
Posted Image
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#4 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

Here is another one where he uses a stationary camera on his kitchen table to film himself holding another camera and filming in real time.  Fascinating stuff. :D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bkcdgvqQfBA

This one is quite intense.

http://www.youtube.c..._8&feature=plcp

#5 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Hmmmm I'm not sure what to make of those lol.  If they are set up, they are very well done that's for sure.
"True Love Is Like Ghosts, Which Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen"

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:39 PM

His video's interested me too; he has had eggs explode and sometimes when he gets scared he will go outside for some time out and to video from out side through the window. (I can relate I think that would be me LOL). He has a lot of videos on youtube showing different camera angles to answer critics. I don't know if this activity is real either; he said he would come home to the mess and that was why he started to video!

Edited by klainey, 23 February 2013 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

http://www.youtube.c...EF972F12AA2585C

from  5:27 is interesting to me
Posted Image

#8 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Thanks for sharing that video with us Klainey.  I would definitely be freaking out if i was witnessing any of these.  I have seen a lot of stuff, but nothing so full on before.

If anyone has any cool videos to share, please post them.  I would love to see them.

View Postklainey, on 23 February 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

His video's interested me too; he has had eggs explode and sometimes when he gets scared he will go outside for some time out and to video from out side through the window. (I can relate I think that would be me LOL). He has a lot of videos on youtube showing different camera angles to answer critics. I don't know if this activity is real either; he said he would come home to the mess and that was why he started to video!

lol I would probably do the same thing as him.  Head out to the garden. But i think i would be too scared to look in through the window as well. hahahaha  I don't know how he could get any sleep living in that house.  I simply couldn't.  

Edited by Angelicus, 24 February 2013 - 12:41 AM.

#9 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

I'd be interested to hear from Snowlord on this one.  I'm a die hard skeptic and I'll always try and figure out an explanation for things (whether natural or a complete fabrication) .  Things like eggs exploding and the way so many things were jumping out of places, it would have to be very well set up.   I've only watched the videos once but didn't notice any wires or any "pops" that could account for things that had been set up to fire things upwards.

#10 Clarina1980

Clarina1980

Vortex

• GS Member
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

I think special video programmes are  responsible for both persons videos.  They can fade out the person that is moving things.

#11 Safire973

Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Ya know, if this guy has this much real activity, you'd think people would be chomping at the bit to get in there and investigate.

Loved one of the comments on one of the videos. Someone basically said to take these stupid fake videos down, and the guy said "ask me nicely and I might" LOL  Sorry, I don't think these are real in the slightest.

Apparently he is also very into photography.  Not a huge stretch from photo to video manipulation.
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

#12 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

I agree, the video that Claire posted on My Facebook page earlier, of the baby playing a guitar, ... I think it's done in the same way.  Don't ask me how lol.. It's very clever.

On the other hand I've witnessed the mess that can happen in a paranormally active place.  The hairdressers I used to work at had poltergeist activity and on two seperate occasions a work mate and I opened up and the place was trashed, taps full on, products all over the place, smashed bottles and magazine pages ripped to bits.  I've mentioned it a few times here so some of you know what I'm on about.  That wasn't staged and the only keys that were held are the ones I had and the owners mother, who was a complete snob and lived miles away so wouldn't dream of doing anything like that.  

The owner was away on both occasions and he lived on the premises.  

To cut a long story short, workmen doing renovations wanted to know who the old guy in the garden was, we saw shadows in the mirrors, my friend saw a figure standing behind her when she looked in a full length mirror upstairs, there were scratching noises in the beams.  It was a pleasant place during the day, it was a beautiful o,d grade Ii listed building in a medieval village square.  But after dark it was the creepiest place ever and we always tried to close up in pairs.

Anyway, if it wasn't for that I would say that the videos are completely fake but because of what happened there (and the fact my SO experienced poltergeist activity at his old workplace, and had the owners as a witness) I would say there could be a small bit of truth in them.  ... But then I would only know what I saw.

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#13 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I guess due to many fakers out there, it will always make it hard to spot a genuine video/photo.  Even professionals have to have all their data analyzed to rule out tampering and it being a fake.  Like in the Ghost Adventures, where the boys captured a flying brick that made headlines.  They have ruled it as being genuine after extensive investigation and analysis.  But i agree with what someone here said.  You would think Paranormal Investigators would be kicking down his door wanting to investigate his premises.  I am very aware also that Poltergeist do this sort of thing.  But when it is caught on camera, it seems harder to validate it. I would like to think they are real. But i tend to remain reserved but keep an open mind.  So personally, i wouldn't say either because the fact is, i don't really know.

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Look up his "stacking chairs" video.  He has admitted to faking at least some of the activity, including the video posted above where his living room was trashed.  He insists that some of it is real -- but given he'll willingly falsify video all of it has to be taken as such.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#15 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostTantric Kitten, on 24 February 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Look up his "stacking chairs" video.  He has admitted to faking at least some of the activity, including the video posted above where his living room was trashed.  He insists that some of it is real -- but given he'll willingly falsify video all of it has to be taken as such.

Yes, i found that video this morning and apparently he made that to prove that those others he had were real, because the one's he apparently tried to manipulate, it was obvious you could see his shadow and the fishing line.  So that was his reason behind making that video to prove how a fake one looks, and how the real ones looked.

#16 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,202 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

All the questions about these videos have been answered in this thread already by the posters before me. Anyone who wishes, and is willing to spend the time, can learn to do all these things with video and can make very realistic looking paranormal videos to their hearts content. Have any of you seen the movie " Paranormal Activity"? ... or any of dozens of other good supernatural films? Could you tell how the effects were done by watching them? Or even any good stage magician doing close up sleight-of hand? Can you see how the tricks are done? This is the level YouTube and other internet videos are up to now.

There are now dozens, if not hundreds, of good "poltergeist" videos on YouTube. As has been pointed out, how is it that all this activity is suddenly allowing itself to be captured with relative ease and in such great detail? Also, as has already been pointed out, why have unbiased and professional quality researchers not been brought in to gather corroborating evidence since it seems that it is now so easy to capture it on video regularly?

Videos such as these are now, in my opinion, to be classed the same as digital still photography. There is no possible way for people like us, with normal access to technology, to discern any difference between fake and real videos, if there actually are any that are real. While I admit it is interesting to view them and wonder, I think that acceptance of any videos as being real is now no more than a matter of belief of a similar kind as is given to religion. Someone may choose to accept some as being real, but there can be no physical evidence, through the video itself, that demands they be real.

#17 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

View PostAngelicus, on 24 February 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Yes, i found that video this morning and apparently he made that to prove that those others he had were real, because the one's he apparently tried to manipulate, it was obvious you could see his shadow and the fishing line.  So that was his reason behind making that video to prove how a fake one looks, and how the real ones looked.

That's not the only one in which you can see the fishing line.  He's admitted to falsifying all the videos in his living room.  It takes quite a bit of digging but it's out there (at least it was when I read it).  I'm FB friends with him from before the chair stacking video.  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#18 lordcactusjack

lordcactusjack

EVP

• GS Member
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. like: Stuff, stuff, and more stuff I'm to lazy to type.

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:05 PM

It's sad really.....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_5nMxBOq2iE

#19 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostTantric Kitten, on 25 February 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

That's not the only one in which you can see the fishing line.  He's admitted to falsifying all the videos in his living room.  It takes quite a bit of digging but it's out there (at least it was when I read it).  I'm FB friends with him from before the chair stacking video.  I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Some people just seem to have way too much time on their hands, and he should focus on trying to get a job in Hollywood or something.  There are many genuine haunts and stuff that happen, and its sad that so many fakers out there try to ruin it for the people who might actually have something that is genuine.  I saw things move personally, and had witnesses, but if i filmed it, i would be accused of it being fake, but only because of all those fakers who makes it hard for people to believe or know what is real and what is fake.  He did a decent job of it i must admit.  I've seen some videos that are sooooooo fake, the people making it should feel ashamed. lol

Edited by Angelicus, 25 February 2013 - 04:15 PM.

#20 Ectoplazzum

Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

I don't know, I think they are well-executed fakes.  I checked this guy on YouTube and he also has a Facebook page, and on his FB page he talks about his clips being shown in quite a few different countries, so apparently he also is one of these people who makes movies and didn't just happen to shoot videos when something strange was going on in his house.  I really hate being so suspicious of everyone but there are just way too many of these "clips" by this guy over a timespan of a few years for me to believe that this is something that he tolerates in his everyday life.  If my house was being torn apart by an unseen entity I don't think I could stand there calmly filming it and directing the entity to "say something!" or "do more!" or whatever else he said in the one video.  If I had crockery flying around my kitchen and chairs were flipping up and down off the table you wouldn't see me for dust, never mind talking to the entity as if it were a trained dog.  I call shenanigans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users