Paranormal Activity Captured?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

How about that, not only did the guy fake it but there is the video to prove it lol. Oh well, I was entertained for a few minutes. It really does suck sometimes that still pictures and videos are so easily manipulated. It makes for good entertainment but it no longer holds as proof; for me anyway. And whoever mentioned about the video with the brick flying across the room, THANK YOU! I seen that show, one time on tv and never seen it again, drove me nuts. :wallbash: I had no idea it was Ghost Adventures, but I'm assuming it was that documentary they did and not one of the 1 hour shows. Mystery solved. :bunny:
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#22 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

I have actually just watched that episode.  A couple of days ago.   It was the documentary episode at the Goldfield Hotel. I was watching another one too, where they referenced the brick and the plank of wood.  Zakk was affected quite badly at that point.

Google 'Brick Thrown - Goldfield Hotel - GAC Documentary'

There are some good HD copies of it but I still think Zakk's reaction was real.

I would add a link to YouTube but the best ones are uncensored so you'll have to go and look yourself :)

Posted Image

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I <3 One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#23 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:46 PM

Here is the link to the uncensored flying brick from the Ghost Adventures.  

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9JfQVG6RYVo

#24 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:I have an interest in all aspects of the paranormal and love reading & watching stuff about UFOs, reincarnation, Hauntings, ghosts, Spiritual realms, psychics, the After Life, Near Death Experiences (NDE), have an interest in other stuff like fairies, elves, Moth Man and more. I love playing MMO games, watching most sorts of movies, and love the band Disturbed. I like all sorts of music really. I'm absolutely addicted to watching The Ghost Adventures.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

Another interesting clip.. i haven't seen it all but only watched the first 4 or so minutes but you will see it gets really interesting at 3.24 where the cameramen films a face peeking around a brick wall, and upon running to that corner that takes him maybe 1-2 seconds, there is no one there.  It's a chilling segment in the clip.  Anyway, i thought i would share.

CLICK LINK BELOW
http://www.youtube.c....&v=CgoFZErj5zo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Angelicus, 15 March 2013 - 04:12 AM.

#25 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Mediums, Haunted Houses, EVP's, Ghosts, TV shows about ghosts. Not really all that interested when it comes to UFO's and Bigfoot.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

OMG, I don't think I've ever seen the clip of the head peaking around the corner! That was uber creepy and probably some of the best evidence I've ever seen. :huh:
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." Edgar Allen Poe

#26 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:16 PM

yeah, that does send a chill down my spine for sure.  It is so common for people seeing ghosts peeking around a wall... i've had them too, when i was living in this haunted house for 9 years. I saw a person in the middle of the night, a shadow figure peeking into my room and i saw it, and when i turned the light on and had a look, no one was there but a wall, and a closed door that i would have heard squeak, not to mention i opened the door, that lead into the bathroom but it was empty. I was so freaked out. But i was equally freaked when one day i opened my eyes and glanced at the door and saw a shadow figure swiftly walk into my bedroom. I froze, never taking my eyes off the door. After what seemed like a long time, i turned my lamp on, without taking my eyes off the door and the room was empty. But i saw it come in but it never left the room.  My muscles ached and burnt, i was soooooo scared.  A lot went on in that house, that made me an absolute believer.  I did write one of my experiences in another thread on this website that happened at a different house, about a year ago. That was freaky also.

Edited by Angelicus, 15 March 2013 - 09:18 PM.

#27 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:20 PM

Oh yeah, I've been freaked out seeing that too. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen something looking at me from around a corner but I've never gotten footage of it. Just once, I wish I could! I just watched a video about the Amityville documentary that is going to be released and they showed the picture of the little boy peaking his head from a doorway. There is no mistaking what it is, it's a little boy clear as day. I know I've seen this picture before but it's been so long, it's like I forgot about it. lol

#28 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

Oh, you mean this one? It's sooooo freaky.

http://www.google.co...Q9QEwAg&dur=278

Oh.. and also this.

http://www.google.co...9QEwBA&dur=4417

#29 Icanhearyou

Icanhearyou

EVP

• GS Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Yep, that's the one! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that little boy was actually standing there when the picture was taken. That second link that you posted, I have not seen that comparison photo before...eerie!
Posted Image

#30 Angelicus

Angelicus

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:17 PM

Yeah, this photo is particularly eerie for me.  I have always felt that child spirits are more scarier.  There are countless of stories about how an evil spirit will portray themselves as a child, to earn your trust.  So you have to be wary of such entities.  It's common amongst demonic hauntings etc.

#31 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

lets not considerate fake for a min. and look how he had te glass on the board and shattered on it own...I'm sure if we where there we could know. but the man did state that he never had that with the board before..lets look at the other things he was frightened yet what man is going to look like a sissy when on youtube. the board is nothing to play with. any one that had it can open a portal to the next owner. it is a portal it self
Posted Image

#32 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

kurt I'm going to ask u something....does this guy seem that 'smart' to u?
Posted Image

#33 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

View PostAngelicus, on 23 February 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Here is a group of others as well.  There are quite a few of them. Notice some of them captured an orb too.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NCefM6cjk_Q

1;59 sec watch how the cabnet slams it odd it looks like it shut in 3difrents sections..i cant be tripping
Posted Image

#34 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

funny how it split in 3s. i watched the other vid of the other guy that admitted that he faked most of it but I'm confused on the other guys vid that if it was faked how did he fake a cabenit doing that
Posted Image

#35 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

:yucky: oh boo! lol. it bites that the real paranormal vid are inconclusive now for these master film makers..now u cant believe what is real or not.that why i was tryin to find something and the cabinet i never seen before... :down:
Posted Image

#36 Alonewitheverybody

Alonewitheverybody

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, urban exploration photos (although i don't partake) Derren Brown :-)

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

I am confused by Bree's comments, surely these relate to another post? As for the "brick" to me it looks like a bug or maybe a rat running across the room. The face thing is strange, but the way he films when he went around the corner is a bit off to me, he doesn't film all around him. There is also the possibility it could have been edited. Maybe you could post this Maury clip as a new topic?
Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy :-)

#37 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:33 AM

@alonewitheverybody the person i was talking to comments got deleted so i look like I'm having a convo with myslef lol.
Posted Image

#38 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostPortlandGhosts, on 07 April 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

Deleting someone else's comments is just wrong. Not to mention is screws up the forum. B would never talk to herself. :bunny:

Yes, the confusion caused by the removal of posts from this thread is understandable.  And, for that, we apologize to the original poster and the others who have participated in this thread.  But as far as the second comment, HelenahandbaskettGStudy (the forum administrator) has already discussed with you, via email, the reasons that she removed your comments.  The forum staff reserves the right to edit and remove user content whenever they deem it necessary.  If you feel this is wrong, then that's a matter that should be discussed personally and privately with the forum staff...outside of this thread.

#39 DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostIcanhearyou, on 15 March 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

Oh yeah, I've been freaked out seeing that too. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen something looking at me from around a corner but I've never gotten footage of it. Just once, I wish I could! I just watched a video about the Amityville documentary that is going to be released and they showed the picture of the little boy peaking his head from a doorway. There is no mistaking what it is, it's a little boy clear as day. I know I've seen this picture before but it's been so long, it's like I forgot about it. lol

It's pretty much been debunked, I'm afraid.  The "little boy" was actually one of the investigators that night.  He was wearing the same shirt in other pictures taken that evening.  His name is Paul Bartz.  He has been quoted as saying,

“I am the same Paul Bartz that took part in the séance in the Amityville home some 32 years ago.  The image in the photo you mention does resemble me and I know that Ed (now deceased) and Lorraine went on record (including national tv) stating it was a ghost. Because I have great respect and admiration for them, I will say no more on the issue, allowing the legend of the most haunted house in America, to continue.”

Of course, we don't KNOW if this quote is genuine.  Circles and roundabouts.
Here is a picture of Paul Bartz taken that night.  Note the plaid shirt.
Attached File  paul-bartz.jpg   17.2K   16 downloads

#40 Alonewitheverybody

Alonewitheverybody

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, urban exploration photos (although i don't partake) Derren Brown :-)

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

What does everyone think about the face peeking around the corner?
Posted Image
Created by SilentWalkerGStudy :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users