#21 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:25 AM

View PostMimsyLaFey, on 16 February 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

Hi rainmaker thank you for taking the time to talk to me!!!

That's really interesting about them saying they're family.

Can I ask you how the alien communicated? Did it talk out loud or was it all in the mind?

Also, I don't want to be a pest but can you describe what it looked like? Was it a grey?

Giving an accurate description from so long ago is difficult to be precise but they were not human. Large oval head, big eyes and small mouth, skinny bodies and the one communicating with me might have been wearing a robe but I can't be 100% certain of what they were wearing as it was so long ago and probably only lasted what seemed like 5-15 minutes.

I do recall it being telepathic, no words were spoken from my or their mouth that I can remember. This was a bit of a what the heck moment. Probably better than tasting chocolate or ice cream for the first time though looking back.

There was also some communication from the one near the window by my sleeping parents (one either side of the bed)  to the one communicating with me something along the lines of this one won't be easy to convince.

Perhaps not those words but at my young age that was the interpretation I had at that time.

I think they seemed to be a little surprised at first that I was able to intercept that message between them. There seemed to be a brief  I shouldn't have said that moment from the one by the window or something along those lines.

It was a shock, but to my knowledge I was never threatened or done any harm to in this first memory of my contact.

It was more like being spoken to by a wise elder / uncle / doctor or Grandfather which seemed to be trying to explain, but as a child probably my brain wasn't completely up to it.

I guess they carried me in there to my parents bedroom and put me on the end / corner of the bed nearest the door but that part I have no recollection of at all.
Looking back and knowing what I think I now know I would say it's possible the other two were doing something to keep my parents asleep at a guess.

Those eyes though....wow

#22 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 21 February 2020 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for the description!!

I guess that counts as a grey then. Hm. So were it's eyes completely black like all the drawings you see? Did it blink?? I read somewhere that they never blink.

That's strange that they'd take you to your parents room. I wonder if maybe you ran to your parents room and they followed you.

One thing I really find frustrating is how almost no one sees the aliens arrive or leave, like they just appear out of thin air or something. Posted Image

Do you remember ever seeing how the aliens got in or how they left? I know people were talking about special 'doors' in another thread (though that was reptilians not greys).

#23 rainmaker

rainmaker

EVP

• GS Member
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Family, Learning

Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:44 AM

View PostMimsyLaFey, on 21 February 2020 - 05:15 PM, said:

Thanks for the description!!

I guess that counts as a grey then. Hm. So were it's eyes completely black like all the drawings you see? Did it blink?? I read somewhere that they never blink.

That's strange that they'd take you to your parents room. I wonder if maybe you ran to your parents room and they followed you.

One thing I really find frustrating is how almost no one sees the aliens arrive or leave, like they just appear out of thin air or something. Posted Image

Do you remember ever seeing how the aliens got in or how they left? I know people were talking about special 'doors' in another thread (though that was reptilians not greys).

I refer to these as what people call the Mantid type but to be clear I am far from certain to know what these were.

Certainly the 2 (one either side of the bed) appeared much bigger (taller) than the one in front of me that is certain.

I do not recall any blinking but that does not mean it / they didn't blink. It was so long ago and memory does fade about many of the details over time.
One only has to look at old family photos to know that.

Yes the eyes were black but there seemed to be a lot going on in the eyes but I cant remember what it was. My best guess is that it / they can project feeling from their eyes. Humans can do it but they seem to be on another level. It could also be from the telepathy I do not know.

I think they told me where they were from, a type of introduction if you will.
I was in a state of shock at first and I cannot recall everything that was said, in fact I think I probably only recall around 1 - 2% percent or less of what was said at a guess.

How I got to my parents room is anybody's guess but I think I would remember running from my room terrified so I'm going to rule that theory of yours out but concede anything is possible.

No I do not know how they arrived or left.

No offence but I won't be back to continue this conversation on this thread.
You will know why in the future.

All the best.

#24 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 22 February 2020 - 06:42 PM

Okay.

No offense, but I don't think you're a reliable witness.

If the alien looked like a big insect, to me that seems like a huge detail for someone to completely leave out when they are asked to describe what it looked like. Maybe you don't really remember.

Also, when you say 'wait and see what I'm going to share in the future' it makes me think of crummy people in the UFO community who want us to always be waiting for their next big thing.

#25 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 23 February 2020 - 09:14 AM

I think he meant he'd say they're similar in appearance to the Mantid type aliens that are often reported, but he couldn't say for sure rather than him not knowing what they looked like. A lot of alien abductees/ people who've been visited seem to forget some details and/or simply don't wish to discuss their experience in detail and all of us curious folks need to respect that.

From the unexplained entrance/exit of these "extraterrestrial" creatures combined with the dreamlike state which follows their arrival, I still think that they communicate psychically and the similarities to other paranormal phenomena makes me question if they're even from another planet at all. The drug DMT (which some say is produced in our brains) seems to give some users similar encounters, which makes me think they can access that somehow inside us to trigger these events.I think there's a lot more to this phenomena than potential visitors from another planet.

Edited by PIT leader, 23 February 2020 - 09:17 AM.

We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#26 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

Well said PIT leader :yes:

I think Rain was very clear over time and because of his age he didn't have good recall from the experience. That is why I suggest keeping some sort of journal, once you do you quickly realise how memories can change over the years, my journals go back to 1987.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:06 PM

MimsyLaFey, on 22 February 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

Okay.

No offense, but I don't think you're a reliable witness.

If the alien looked like a big insect, to me that seems like a huge detail for someone to completely leave out when they are asked to describe what it looked like. Maybe you don't really remember.

Also, when you say 'wait and see what I'm going to share in the future' it makes me think of crummy people in the UFO community who want us to always be waiting for their next big thing.

Wow, that's not a very friendly attitude. I can't believe you just told rainmaker that he was an unreliable witness. As you weren't there, how could you know what another person experienced/witnessed? By the way, there have been reports of the "Mantid" type of ET.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,424 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:40 PM

I can understand rainmaker not having detailed memories of this, it's very common among experiencers, plus given his age when this occurred, not surprising at all. I also get and share your frustration of some in the UFO community promising 'more to come'. TTSA comes to mind, as well as some of the talking heads/'experts' you see giving opinions on show like Ancient Aliens.That's how they make their living, so they need to keep their fans engaged.NDAs are a big part of why more respected researchers can't talk. Many worked for or in the government in classified programs.
Posted Image