• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bartz

bartz

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:09 AM

from many reads it see where people were reporting dark shadow figures, and from how they described the encounter it was like they were petrified and how the figure would move in closer, almost like it is teasing you because you are in fear. I noticed on a few reads that the figure would have red eyes. how do you feel about this shadow people encounter?

for some reason I get the feeling it's hollywood and religion and the fear of the unknown to blame for why the people see the encounters like they do. notice how horror or psychological horror films are very loosely based on a real encounter then really go over the top with scare effects yeah, could that be why people are seeing 'red eyes' with the dark shadow. maybe religion with all that scare tactic talk is to blame too.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 04:44 AM

I have only had a few experiences, they were while I was awake and alert; so I can comfortably rule out both sleep paralysis or deprivation.  It was interesting because on one occasion my adult daughter saw the shadow at the same time I had. We thought someone had actually walked past the window to the front door. As we saw the solid dark shadow of a person on the full-length window curtain.  

Another occasion,  I can easily recall, was in the kitchen. I was aware of a white shadowy figure. I thought my partner had walked behind me but as I turned to look for him in the direction I thought he was moving, I realised it wasn't him.

On both these occasions, I felt comfortable with what I saw. But I agree, I have read many other experiences where the shadow person's movements or appearance causes the observer fear.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:40 PM

I've only seen a shadow cat, but no red eye's
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 11:31 PM

I haven't seen red eyes, but I've seen a few shadows in my time, thankfully none in my home!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

I've seen multiple shadow people and only one interacted with me; all the rest that I've seen just stood there and watched my friends and me. All though one time, there was a shadow of a hand on the sheet once. Scared the crud out of my friend and me.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 01 October 2018 - 02:54 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop