Free Skins
© Fisana

Unicef Releases An Advertisement About Acceptance Of The Alien Race.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,338 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:53 PM

BTW, my "cup of death" was cold. I sent it back for a hot cup of death and some cherry pie   Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#22 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 18 June 2016 - 04:53 PM, said:

BTW, my "cup of death" was cold. I sent it back for a hot cup of death and some cherry pie   Posted ImagePosted Image
How dare someone serve you a cold cup of death?!?!?  Everyone knows we like it hot - it brings out the savory death flavor.
Vlawde if you're not busy tomorrow let's meet up and have a cup, it's been far too long since our last one together. What time works for you - and I rearrange my schedule. See you then!!!!

#23 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:39 PM

View PostMacCionoadha, on 25 April 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

There are people who have, what look like scales, on their bodies. It's a condition called Ichthyosis vulgaris.

Here's a child with the disease.
Posted Image

He looks a lot like the kid in the video, except for the shape of his nose and skin color. For more pics of the disease.
As for the skin color, there is a condition known as Hypochromic anemia, it causes the skin to have a green cast to it.
I love the compassion you always show in your posts and the research we should all do before posting replies that we have no idea  what we are even talking about.  Thank you for being you.

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,788 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:07 PM

I think the message is just what it said it was at the end of the video...

DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE DIFFERENT.
A lesson for us all.

https://www.youtube....h?v=hSlrYDqFvfQ   
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:01 PM

View PostMichelleGStudy, on 23 June 2016 - 06:39 PM, said:

I love the compassion you always show in your posts and the research we should all do before posting replies that we have no idea  what we are even talking about.  Thank you for being you.

Thank you for the kind words. I can say the same of you. You've been kind and fair to everyone here. Thank you.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 23 June 2016 - 07:07 PM, said:

I think the message is just what it said it was at the end of the video...

DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE DIFFERENT.
A lesson for us all.

https://www.youtube....h?v=hSlrYDqFvfQ   

That's so true. Growing up I was always on the outside looking in, when it came to having friends. I was fat, smart and wore glasses, basically a trifecta. I was also a tomboy and the girls wanted nothing to do with me. So, I spent my time alone or sometimes the guys would let me play Red Rover, Dodge-ball or football with them. Posted Image

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:54 AM

I strongly agree with you SMA...however i suggest that everyone should consider studying babylonian symbols,you begin to see them everywhere once you know them....i do apologise for saying you ignorant mate.

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,240 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 03:15 AM

View Postsma, on 10 June 2016 - 12:23 PM, said:

I have contact, in my opinion we already belong to a large group of extraterrestrial beings, only now, are we beginning within the last sixty years to have revelations, and these revelations are increasing. We have been left alone or quarantined, now we are close to disclosure, and acceptance.... Here is my blog:  https://exodiscussion.blogspot.com

View PostMonrid Darko, on 27 November 2016 - 02:54 AM, said:

I strongly agree with you SMA...however i suggest that everyone should consider studying babylonian symbols,you begin to see them everywhere once you know them....i do apologise for saying you ignorant mate.

At least some of us may have been descended from ET's. My name MacCionoadha means: Beloved Son of the Fire Sprung One. The Fire Sprung One is the Celtic God Aodh and is the prince of the Daoine Sidhe and the God of the underworld. The Daoine Sidhe are a race of supernatural beings. So, when you think about it, what the Celtic's called Gods, may have been ET's.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users