• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:30 AM

Now we all heard stories about these entities and how they manipulate our perception of the real world. How they feed on our fear and any positive thoughts we might have and draining all of our energy.

It is said that these beings came to our dimension because of a glitch that happened in our universe,they came when the Earth was still forming...and they had interfered with the human evolution(which would make us a part of their creation,)...what's more puzzling is why would they mess with our genome make us better than the apes we were and then hold us back from evolving to supernatural beings that we are said to be?

Research reveals that these beings are the reptilians and reptilians are from the Draco system right?????
Archons are said to be much more powerful than anything we know and they do not have material bodies....

Anyone with an enlightening information on these entities can just inbox me if what they know might be too sensitive for a public post.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,707 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

I'm not aware of any research that shows Archon are reptilian and are from the Draco system.

Far as speculation, it could be that interdimensional beings have interacted with humans. That could explain the mythology of various gods, and also the UFO phenomena
Posted Image

#3 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:50 AM

Well in  the Nag Hammadi documents its said that Archons were described to be lizard like with scales which confuses the heck out of me.

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,707 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

It may be the same as Nephilim. They have also been tied as being the basis of some old legends. They aren't described as reptilian, but are supposed to be giants..the offspring of fallen angels and humans
Posted Image

#5 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

I've read online that the Gnostics claim, there are two types of Archons. One is reptilian and the other like an amoeba.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

What do they really want? What is it that interest them about us? Will they ever leave this galaxy?

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:41 AM

Well probably not. The amoeba ones act like parasites and feed on the negative energy, that humans produce.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

What does tis have to do with the Annunaki?

#9 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:55 PM

What is annunaki?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users