• Please log in to reply
233 replies to this topic

#201 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:29 PM

View Postsiguie, on 15 May 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

Yo Ms.Loops best wishes for a perfect operation and a quick and painless recovery Posted Image Posted Image

You've done everything you can to prepare so now it's time to ...   Posted Image

Awww thank you siguie.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#202 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:01 PM

Yes I will be thinking of you too :heart:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#203 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

You'll be find, Frootloops... don't worry!

Besides the gallbladder... here's what else is coming out! ........Well, minis the penny!
Posted Image

#204 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:40 AM

:New: :crazy:
Posted Image

#205 The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

The_Dead_Shall_Rise_Again

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:25 AM

Hope your surgery went well!you'll feel great without those nasty attacks and pain free!

#206 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

View PostJIMOverSeer, on 15 May 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

You'll be find, Frootloops... don't worry!

Besides the gallbladder... here's what else is coming out! ........Well, minis the penny!
Posted Image

There could of been a penny in there for all I know lol, aliens could of left it. my gallstones were like the size of the ball on the end of a pin, there were just like thousands of them.

I'm home by the way, everything went really good, I woke up, didn't throw up, and I have been alert the entire time I have been awake. I was told I looked very good for someone who just had surgery, my mom was very surprised. Everyone was so nice, and I got to drink some diet pepsi, eat some sherbet, jello, and some crackers.
Posted Image

#207 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:23 AM

I am doing better today guys, totally off the pain pills, I can walk better, bowels are doing good, food is keeping down, things.... itch lol, I'm allergic to latex, and it's in the tape holding my incisions together. Like in 3-6 days, they should start peeling off. So that's cool, I'll deal with the itching then.... for now I just gently run my fingers over them (over my shirt lol), it calms the itch down.  I see my surgeon for my post-op appointment on friday, that's the closest to 2 weeks we could get, because he is busy the next week.

We keep getting caterpillars in my house.... I think it's the same caterpillar lol. It comes in, and curls up on the floor, and my mom picks it up and puts it back outside in the grass.
Posted Image

#208 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

Glad you're feeling better. What kind of caterpillar is it? Can you describe what it look like?

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 20 May 2018 - 11:21 AM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#209 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:49 AM

It's brown, and hairless. I thought it was a slug at first, but mom picked it up with a tissue and said "Nope, it's a caterpillar, it has feet." and then she put him outside in the grass, so he wouldn't get burnt on the asphalt.

I'm near sighted, and my glasses are still in the bedroom (I'm still not strong enough to walk in there, and I am to lazy to have someone go look for them lol), So other than that, I do not know if it had any markings lol, and Mom is like "It doesn't live here, it needs to go home"
Posted Image

#210 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 20 May 2018 - 11:49 AM, said:

So other than that, I do not know if it had any markings lol, and Mom is like "It doesn't live here, it needs to go home"

:New:

Posted Image

My Shop

#211 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,184 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:58 AM

Is the caterpillar this size or smaller? Please say smaller!  :ohmy:

Posted Image

:New:

#212 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:38 AM

Lol, Smaller.... thankfully.
Posted Image

#213 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#214 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:01 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#215 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:12 AM

:happy0194:You guys crack me up.

Posted Image

My Shop

#216 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Oh lord... my bottom and tailbone hurt so much from sitting more than usual. And my lower back hurts from having to do the old man walk to the bathroom.... Lol. I'm getting better though, honestly, I'm standing straighter, I'm less itchy. Still tired as heck, but I pretty much slept through the night.
Posted Image

#217 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

.I'm sorry, it sucks that it's causing you to itch. Luckily, the surgeon removed mine via Laparoscopy, so I didn't have a big wound. I just had five small incisions. It took one stitch to close each, so I didn't get the itches. I have a bad back, so I  know your pain. Since the stroke, I also do the "old man walk."

Edited for correct word usage.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 21 May 2018 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#218 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:42 PM

Lol, I think you mean Laparoscopy, because that's what I had, I only have 4 incisions. The reason they itch is because he used the glue to close them, then put tape on top, and the tape has latex in it, and I'm allergic to latex, band-aids make me itch so badly and leave band-aid shaped welts for a week. Latex gloves burn my skin too.

I have a bad back too, sometimes my disks slip in my lower back, and i have to sit right back down or my head fills with pressure and I'll pass out.
Posted Image

#219 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,339 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:53 PM

Thank you for the correct word for the surgery. I fixed it in my above post. Many years ago, my Chiropractor said my back was ninety-five percent out of alignment. He corrected it to five percent, but I haven't seen him in years, and I can feel it's back to what it was before his correction.

It sucks getting old. :lol:

Posted Image

My Shop

#220 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

Oh lord lol, ok, so the neighbors kids were outside walking around, and they saw this dude covered in blood, so someone called the police, the police couldn't find him, and mom and our neighbor were sitting outside, and the dude was walking down the street, cleaned up, so our neighbor called the police, and when he saw the cops coming, he laid down and got under the truck across the street, and the officer saw him, got him to come out, asked him about the black eye, put him in the back of the car, and then the other officer came, and he as the one who was originally looking for the guy, and so they are talking, and the guy goes "Officers, can I get out? I have to pee." and the one goes "We only make exceptions for pregnant women" and the dude... lol, he goes "I'm on my period!"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users