• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 netcorrupter44

netcorrupter44

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:36 AM

Hello fellow ghoststudy community friends! My older brother Randy used to make regular phone calls to my younger brother, & like most answering machines, it kept a log of every call that came in  up to several months past. . Well, the very day Randy died in September, my younger bro discovered that EVERY SINGLE CALL FROM RANDY  had suddenly, mysteriously DISAPPEARED off his answering machine. All the other previous calls were still there.  We took this as a sign of Randy telling him that he was 'gone'. Anyone else ever heard of this?
Cool, huh?!

#2 sicboy13

sicboy13

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Vampires, Drums, Music, My wife, Ghosts, UFO's, Conspiracies, any unexplainable

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:41 AM

Wow, that sounds interesting.  Sorry for your loss. Does the answering machine still use a tape, or is it digital?Wow, that sounds interesting.  SOrry for your loss.Is the answering machine still use a tape, or is it digital?

Edited by sicboy13, 17 December 2007 - 09:42 AM.

"WARNING: Persons denying the existence of Robots may be Robots themselves."  
Old Glory Insurance. For when the metal ones decide to come for you - and they will.

#3 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:44 AM

Weird..and I totally believe it.  I made a post about a week ago about my mum. She called and left me a message after she died.  Would be odd they were deleted, but ghosts seem to have a way with electronics.

#4 netcorrupter44

netcorrupter44

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE(sicboy13 @ Dec 17 2007, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, that sounds interesting.  Sorry for your loss. Does the answering machine still use a tape, or is it digital?Wow, that sounds interesting.  SOrry for your loss.Is the answering machine still use a tape, or is it digital?
HI! He says it is digital!
QUOTE(Noid @ Dec 17 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Weird..and I totally believe it.  I made a post about a week ago about my mum. She called and left me a message after she died.  Would be odd they were deleted, but ghosts seem to have a way with electronics.
Now THAT is totally cool. Wow.

#5 LuvMyWeinerDog

LuvMyWeinerDog

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(Noid @ Dec 17 2007, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now, I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but did you post about this event in another thread, so I can read about it?  I'd love to hear the story!!!

NC44, I'm so sorry about your brother.  It's so hard to lose a sibling.  (((HUG)))
In Loving Memory of My Brother Peter
August 29, 1967 - August 6, 2006

#6 Noid

Noid

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Photography, painting, research, genetics, artificial intellegence programming

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE(LuvMyWeinerDog @ Dec 17 2007, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, I don't want to hi-jack the thread, but did you post about this event in another thread, so I can read about it?  I'd love to hear the story!!!

NC44, I'm so sorry about your brother.  It's so hard to lose a sibling.  (((HUG)))

No problem.  Here's my story. I don't know if it's exactly hi-jacking, since the two are somewhat related.  

http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums/index...showtopic=29371

#7 netcorrupter44

netcorrupter44

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE(Noid @ Dec 17 2007, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No problem.  Here's my story. I don't know if it's exactly hi-jacking, since the two are somewhat related.  

http://www.paranormalsoup.com/forums/index...showtopic=29371

Thanks for the great story. I can see why it would have seem really scary at the time, but its too bad you werent able to save the message for a later date after you got more info on the subject. Could you understand part of what she was saying or was it all just hard to hear? I agree the whole evp thing is scarier to me than the rest of the paranormal. I dont know why. I totally believe it can happen. In fact my former b.f. claims he has tapes (he's not one to ever lie). But the thought of hearing a dead persons voice is still frightening to me. After some of my other paranormal experiences these past few years, I hope to eventually get over that fear and do it. I have a few other very interesting experiences if you'd like to hear them. I've been interested in the paranormal (psychic stuff early on) since elementary school. But its only been the last 4 or 5 years i've had what i consider to be total 'proof' of the whole phenomenon. Its awesome so keep exploring.

#8 Laurnabeth

Laurnabeth

Orb

• GS Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:00 PM

Wow. Very interesting.

I don't have a logical explanation for that.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users