Shadow Man

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Jazz music, Fashion, Etc...

Posted 14 October 2019 - 04:26 AM

Does  anyone know what to do when lowkey a demon tells you he loves you and then he just kisses u on cheek then disappears. Next time he stares at you with yellow eyes and try's to speck your favorite love song like idk what to do is this right?

#2 Altersense

Altersense

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:It would be easier for me to list the things I am not interested in.
    100 degree weather
    Cats with attitude
    Romance Novels/Hallmark or Lifetime Channel
    That pretty much sums me up....everything else is on the table(:

Posted 16 October 2019 - 07:08 PM

In my experience, and not that it means much, but if you don't want this invasion of your space and attention, it is all in your attitude. You have to be territorial. Own your space. A person has to decide if they are going to play a victim or the victor. Hope this vague comment helps in some way. Best of luck

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:32 PM

Really good advice Altersense! You have free will, it's how you use it that's important.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 05:59 PM

And if that doesn't help, my dear, it is time to seek professional assistance.  No shame in that.  Anxiety alone can change your outlook on things.  I tried a therapist it when I thought it could help.  People are very supportive of mental health issues these days.  You definitely want a clean bill of health.
Happily Wacko.

#5 dash

dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 12:13 AM

yeah if it doesn't have a pulse stay clear of it  as relationship material!

#6 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:36 AM

thank yall I've tried the methods you talked about and now he's now trying  to follow me everywhere and flirting with me more. I'm scared. and I know I have a clean slate of health, Thanks tho:/

I tried being strong but the way he grips me at night is like he wants me to be his...idk ….. I don't like it... I'm very confused...

yo what if he impregnates me with an unliving thingy...help.

#7 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:38 AM

I see are are only 16 years old,  do you live with a parent? It must be a terrifying thing for you to deal with by yourself!  Does anyone else in your household notice your visitor and does it harass anyone else? If so, what have you or they tried to alleviate the haunting?
  • You do have free will and a voice to tell it to leave
  • I would also suggest doing daily house cleansing with resins
  • Keep yourself clean, when showering have a daily ritual to visualise showering off any attachments and the water is a shower of white cleansing light.
  • Keep your home clean, light and, clutter free and,
  • Keep a journal to write how you are feeling and what you feel works well for you.

Posted Image

#8 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:09 AM

Yes, I live with a parent, she does not pay me much attention and she is blind to this man. I found a letter when I followed your advise of diary entry...
I then found a letter inscribed below:

Iq soz xaar o haerdh qiza zirya la zaq.  I yor't xahiawa sael haerdh I've xaar loving esaeu oth sael haerdh I've contained zes haewa.

ya haeaet aem esaeun eyes oth yoq zzich yoq esaeu kowa za melted zes saonq oloes.  Yaeza zzaeaey cheeks esaeu sowa, aes, I wished I yaeuhg've kiwar esaeu o tizz niksq oloes.  Oz zaeaer oz I zaa esaeun moya, zes knees kae laot, zes saonq throbs hoping qae maah esaeu onaeuth za.  Esaeun xaeges iz perfection oth qae za iq gaeaz raeq zoqqabbi.

I loved ya loes esaeu looked oq za ya aeyabbi goes.  I yaeuhgr'q qoht, zes zaeuy mahq numb oth I stuttered.  I wished I sog ya courage qae gae zae 'cause esaeu're ya zaeed xaouqimuh ordhah I sowa awabbi zaar.  Zoesxa Kaeg closed zes eyes qae aeyabbi kinhz oth esaeu attracted zes oqqaaiiaer.  I sowa xaar waiting maen esaeu maen 3 years rael, I saeda I'll xa oxch qae qoht qae esaeu zaeaer.  I bued gaer'q sowa ya courage.

thanks maen ya zzich esaeu kowa za.  I naozzes mahq zae lightened irziga yoq I melted.  I yaeuhg zoes raeyirdh xuq qae bued edona oq esaeun roqunoh xaouqes.  I lil't la yaeuhg kae aeuq qaekayabbi aera goes oth la yaeuhg sowa aeun nights xes ya bay oth yoq I yaeuhg daeun aeuq zes maahirdhz qae esaeu.  Yort esaeu, esaeu awaken za, gaad irziga.  Awar I'm esaeu gaer'q haewa za, I'll ohloesz loiq maen esaeu oth rae zoqqabbi s'oq, esaeu ona ir zes saonq.  rae zoqqabbi s'oq happens.  I saeda I'll xa oxch qae saehg esaeu ir zes arms oth qazz esaeu yoq I haewa esaeu.  Yoq's ozz I raph mnaez esaeu.  I haewa esaeu oth yoq's o dnaeziza

I found a translator around 6 today:
It has been a long time since we met. I can't believe how long I've been loving you and how long I've contained my love.
The look of your eyes and that smile that you gave me melted my heart away. Those smooth cheeks you have, oh, I wished I could've given you a kiss right away. As soon as I see your face, my knees go weak, my heart throbs hoping to feel you around me. Your body is perfection and to me it does not matter.
I loved the way you looked at me the other day. I couldn't talk, my mouth felt numb and I stuttered. I wished I had the courage to do so 'cause you're the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Maybe God closed my eyes to other girls and you attracted my attention. I have been waiting for you for 3 years now, I hope I'll be able to talk to you soon. I just don't have the courage.
Thanks for the smile you gave me. I really felt so lightened inside that I melted. I could say nothing but to just stare at your natural beauty. I wish we could go out together one day and we could have our nights by the bay and that I could pour out my feelings to you. Thank you, you awaken me, deep inside. Even if you don't love me, I'll always wait for you and no matter what, you are in my heart... no matter what happens. I hope I'll be able to hold you in my arms and tell you that I love you. That's all I need from you. I love you and that's a promise.

I never was baptized and now I'm considering it very much. What yalll think?

I smiled cause I wanted to show I was strong. HELPPPPPP

I don't have much money to buy things to get ride of it and I'm not a Christian I'm agnostic so.....I really don't know if those methods would work.

#9 KolIkA

KolIkA

EVP

• GS Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:58 AM

how many letters did it write?

what have you tried to rid it?

#10 dash

dash

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:14 PM

View PostKolIkA, on 22 October 2019 - 04:58 AM, said:

how many letters did it write?

what have you tried to rid it?

can you take a picture of the letters and your freak of a friend? maybe if we know what it looks like we will have a better handle on how to help

#11 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 04:01 AM

I use a school desktop afraid it will see I'm scared and pray on my weakness. About five in total. But very spaced out.  I have tied putting angelic symbols all over my room. Tried to keep a clear mind stay in control etc...

#12 KolIkA

KolIkA

EVP

• GS Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 01:45 AM

so can you take a picture. is it hand written? I hope someone is just making a joke to scare you. When did you start getting them and did you try to summons anything?

#13 Dalura

Dalura

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 03:38 AM

I can try and yes it written and I just moved here I have no friends. No, I try not to summon anything but I hear the pray on weakness and I am a very depressed person....so idk.

#14 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,086 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:53 PM

wondering what's happening with this one.... figuring Dalura hasn't posted since?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:50 PM

I think you are right!
Posted Image