• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#161 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:30 PM

Thank you for the information it's very interesting and also, quite useful for members here who may be seeking protection.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#162 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 10:12 AM

I'm very Interested. Thank you!  I have been trying to keep things positive around here. I love my home and I'm not trying to leave it so nothing is going to chase me out. I'm trying my best to be strong. I'm glad i can come here and talk about this cause i have no one out here and talking to someone about this that doesn't understand is hard

Edited by Gmorals, 28 March 2018 - 10:12 AM.

#163 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:58 PM

View PostGmorals, on 28 March 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

I'm very Interested. Thank you!  I have been trying to keep things positive around here. I love my home and I'm not trying to leave it so nothing is going to chase me out. I'm trying my best to be strong. I'm glad i can come here and talk about this cause i have no one out here and talking to someone about this that doesn't understand is hard

That is why many of us are here....  we are here to be helpful!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#164 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:00 PM

PM me if you encounter difficulties in reciting the mantra.

Edited by Erithacus, 28 March 2018 - 11:26 PM.

#165 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 05:31 PM

Ok i will. Thanks

#166 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 03:09 PM

let us know how you go :)

#167 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:51 AM

According to the Guru, you would see positive changes if you could recite at least 100,000 mantras every year.
That would be 3 malas a day, and you can complete it within a year.

#168 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:20 AM

I have been extremely busy lately but i had time to do some prayers and get more candles.before i did so though i was about to head out and told my husband what i was going to do and we both heard a huge thump coming from above us(the kids room)  it sounded like something big fell. The only thing in that room is a bed. All of the toys have been moved to another room since i made it a play room. We looked at each other and my knees started to buckle, i have no idea why. I got up and went to check and nothing was out of place. Mind you all of the kids were in school and had left more than ab hour before this. There hasn't been alot going on but here and there you hear things. There are  times where ill be  sitting downstairs in the living room and you xan clearly hear someone crying their eyes out. I run up and nothing. Sometimes the kids are aaleep up there and i hear screaming and i jump up and run up there and nothing.it sounds like a child i can't determine if its male or female but honestly i dont care lol. Sometimes you hear a conversation happening between what sounds like women but when you walk into the room it stops. That happens in my room alot.i looked at the history of my town and street and there were churches and cemeteries here oj my street. There was farms and eventually factories too. I can't find anything on this house though and i have no idea where to look.

#169 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:26 PM

Honestly, I have been waiting to see if the mantra works for you.

#170 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 06:02 AM

I started doing it yesterday. I did three times a day.i just did it again this morning. Hoping it works for me

#171 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:41 PM

Keep it up, might take consistently to see results!

#172 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:50 PM

So things have been ok lately. I had a few horrible nightmares the first couple of days in reciting the mantra. I have kept going regardless.ive heard a few loud thumps upstairs and even downstairs in the kitchen when I'm in the next room. Like something very big falling. Regardless of what i have kept going and even said out loud a few times that this is our house now and its our turn to live here and we are not leaving and whatever is here is not welcomed. I have a chihuahua i got last December and within the last week no matter where she is she runs to the bottom of the staircase and looks up and barks her head off. Its always at night.i tell her to come sit by me but she continues til i pick her up. She does not want to go upstairs...ever! I took her up once cause i had her in my arms and i had to get something and her heart was almost beating out of her chest.she clawed at my arm to get free so she can get back downstairs. I feel so bad. Today i was recording my daughter who just turned 6 a few days ago. I'm not feeling well and she was asking to go up to my room with me so i can lay down and she can "take care of me " lol i thought it was so cute so i recorded her saying these things then the conversation took a turn out of the blue. She started talking about a black thing in my room and how shes afraid cause she sees it at night. She hasn't slept in her room in months cause she was scared so she sleeps in my bed. Sometimes in the middle of the night i see her get up and look and shes shaking from being scared. I tell her to turn around and go to bed. Thing is shes looking in the direction where i have seen the shadow person many times at night. Its always in the doorway where my "boys room" is but no one would sleep there so i turned it into a play room and yet no one will go in there either. I don't tell her that i see things either cause shes young and i don't want to freak her out or any of the kids for that matter.

Edited by Gmorals, 17 April 2018 - 01:54 PM.

#173 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,286 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:21 AM

It is good you are keeping on top of things and hopefully you will get a good out come. I am sure you are all sensitive even your little dog. It is good you feel comfortable saying this is your time and space and it isn't welcome. I think it is important.

Thanks for the update :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#174 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:21 AM

View PostGmorals, on 17 April 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

So things have been ok lately. I had a few horrible nightmares the first couple of days in reciting the mantra. I have kept going regardless.ive heard a few loud thumps upstairs and even downstairs in the kitchen when I'm in the next room. Like something very big falling. Regardless of what i have kept going and even said out loud a few times that this is our house now and its our turn to live here and we are not leaving and whatever is here is not welcomed. I have a chihuahua i got last December and within the last week no matter where she is she runs to the bottom of the staircase and looks up and barks her head off. Its always at night.i tell her to come sit by me but she continues til i pick her up. She does not want to go upstairs...ever! I took her up once cause i had her in my arms and i had to get something and her heart was almost beating out of her chest.she clawed at my arm to get free so she can get back downstairs. I feel so bad. Today i was recording my daughter who just turned 6 a few days ago. I'm not feeling well and she was asking to go up to my room with me so i can lay down and she can "take care of me " lol i thought it was so cute so i recorded her saying these things then the conversation took a turn out of the blue. She started talking about a black thing in my room and how shes afraid cause she sees it at night. She hasn't slept in her room in months cause she was scared so she sleeps in my bed. Sometimes in the middle of the night i see her get up and look and shes shaking from being scared. I tell her to turn around and go to bed. Thing is shes looking in the direction where i have seen the shadow person many times at night. Its always in the doorway where my "boys room" is but no one would sleep there so i turned it into a play room and yet no one will go in there either. I don't tell her that i see things either cause shes young and i don't want to freak her out or any of the kids for that matter.

Glad to hear you have started reciting the mantra. When you are reciting the mantra do it with loving kindness. Visualize you are sending loving kindness to the beings. These beings need our help too. By reciting a Buddhist mantra also helps in liberating them from suffering.

Check this video out at !:13 for correct pronunciation.

https://www.youtube....h?v=fiiXf8OFyvw

#175 Erithacus

Erithacus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:37 AM

This amulet is made for protection against evil spirit. I would suggest you purchase one to try it out.
Check with them if this amulet has been consecrated and blessed. Wear it with you all the time.
If it helps, you can consider getting for your other family members too.

https://potalagate.c...ucts/1137805665

#176 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:52 AM

Thanks ill definitely look into that!

#177 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

Update:things have been pretty quiet for a bit until a few days ago.i am now seeing what appears to be a little boy with dark hair.i saw him run into the kids bathroom and i saw the back of him so i thought it was my son who has autism since he runs in to use it but needs help to sit so i walk in after him and yet there was no one in there.i was in the attic helping my husband after that and i told him about it and he says "funny thing is i been seeing a dark haired boy from my peripheral running around" i have no idea what to think anymore.my dog has been barking non stop every day.she gets up and runs to the bottom of the stairs and looks up and barks so much and so loud.i tell her to stop but she won't.when i put her in the kennel at night she now whines so much and she has never done that.I'm really trying to ignore whatever it is.The noises have also started all over again.

#178 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:08 PM

be diligent and keep going with the plan.  I believe that what is there is starting to put up a fight and making itself more known.  Time for you to make your stance more known!!!  Continue with the mantra and keep demanding that it leave!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#179 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Exactly!  Do not give in!!  Its your family and your home!!  Positive thoughts and energy sent your way! :)

#180 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:34 AM

Thanks! I am keeping up with the mantra and i wont give up.since i wrote the other day whatever is here really is making its presence known.yesterday i clearly saw my daughter run into the bathroom and i was a few feet away.i loudly asked her what she was running in there for a second time and she scared me Cause she came out of the dining room asking me what i was talking about.at the moment i had a lump in my throat cause i was really confused and i told her it was nothing.i prayed when that happened and continued with my day.i am having nightmares now of a woman standing in the woods with her back to me.in the dream its raining hard and she's wearing a raincoat but she won't turn around.I'm watching her from my house and I'm standing in the empty room that no one goes in.a drawer in the room opens up all the way and scares me and i get frightened and run out then i wake up.also my husband was taking a shower this morning cause we had to go out.he asked me if my 3 year old son was upstairs today i said no cause i was downatairs in the kids bathroom doing my hair and my son was with me the entire time since he was waiting on me to give him a snack.he said he heard him running around the hallway upstairs and he yelled out to him to stop and go downstairs and then he heard a voice but he didnt understand what it said or anything.i understand how he would think it was him since just like my autistic son whos 4 my 3 yr old is non verbal as well and he grunts and makes noises and thats how he communicates.anyways he thought it was him so since he kept hearing him he got out of the shower and opened the door and there was no one.needless to say i wondered why he came downstairs so quick since he takes forever in the shower but i didnt ask.i dont know what this is but it's taking the form of my kids and thats freaking me out

Edited by Gmorals, 22 May 2018 - 11:38 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users