Get Your Soul Back

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 marivingian

marivingian

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:I am a Exorcist. no, really. and its not as fun as it seems. My intrests are as follows:Spirituality, religion, (Abrahamic and otherwise) Eastern and Western philosophies and disiplines, Apocryphia ,Psueodopigraphia ,King Solomon, Gnostisism, Esoteric Texts, Nag Hammadi, essenes, cartoons.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:56 AM

dry.gif recently ran across this on E Bay.  You'd figure with all that time spent on earth, they would have learned how to spell "angel"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sold-your-Soul-and-Wan...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by marivingian, 10 April 2006 - 09:56 AM.

As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.

#2 shonalynn

shonalynn

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • Interests:Nachos, beer, football.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 09:58 AM

I wouldn't buy my soul back for more than $7.99 $5.99. They are just trying to rip you off!
I'm on Facebook!

#3 Guest_Dark Angel_*

Guest_Dark Angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:55 AM

For an ancient text, it sure is brightly colored... dry.gif

I liked this one...it's one of his other auctions.  I think if he had even a bit of credibility after the first auction, this one made sure that there was none left.
  laugh.gif

Adopt a brick

#4 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:39 AM

Mine might be worth $ 4.75 US.  biggrin.gif   It's a bit ratty around the edges, got some dents, and a lot of dust.

#5 paraportal

paraportal

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:Investigating the paranormal.

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:01 PM

Nice ancient document (well, a piece of cream paper that's been singed at the edges and had coffee dripped onto the pages).

If the document is so old and valuable why do they have 166 copies to sell?

---
Looking at paranormal evidence with an open, unbiased mind and with a yearning to determine the facts from the fakes.

#6 alias

alias

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 10:18 AM

I'll take a soul for $3.50tah!!!  biggrin.gif

- people are strangers, because they are strange

#7 Prole

Prole

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 10:44 AM

Look at the bottom of the same page - a woman is selling pet bricks for $50 a shot and has a very cute little story with pictures to explain how she got into this.  Read it - it's cute!
"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, humans will discover fire." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

#8 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:40 PM

Hm.  I think this is being marketed to people who've already sold their soul to the Devil.  Sorry, but I  ain't buying one.  

What would I do with another soul?  Think of the mess... ectoplasm leaking all over the house.  No one would ever come over anymore either!  
They'd all say "No way!  That ectoplasm is GROSS!"  I'd never be able to convince them that I bought the soul and it's my spare in case I lose mine somehow.

Oh!  And how can we verify the quality of the souls being sold?  I really wouldn't want some petty theif or even worse, a murderer around!  What if it decided to take up its former owner's business again?

Sheesh.  More trouble than it's worth.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#9 Augustine

Augustine

Escaped Lunatic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,566 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE(Tantric Kitten @ Apr 13 2006, 04:40 PM) View Post
Oh!  And how can we verify the quality of the souls being sold?  I really wouldn't want some petty theif or even worse, a murderer around!  What if it decided to take up its former owner's business again?

Good point...LOL!  And what exactly are you supposed to do with an extra soul?  Is it required to serve the new owner--like, could I make it do chores around the house?  Or would it just lounge around and refuse to help out?   rolleyes.gif  Ugh.  No thanks.

Kate

#10 ghostsleuth

ghostsleuth

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:psychic profiler. spirtual minister. communicating with<br />the other side. helping others and teaching.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

That is totaly sick wacko.gif Hang him I say devil.gif

Rena
She Dances Gently Upon Pointed Stone
Beneath The Waters of Neptunes throne...by Rena
IPB Image
http://www.ghostsleuth.com

#11 Teddy_Bears_Lady

Teddy_Bears_Lady

Orb

• GS Member
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Love a whole heap of things, add me to your icq list and chat to me to find out more. If your under 20 years old please don't add me to your icq. Also my birthday is in November and I was born in 1969 but I haven't given my correct date of birth, as I want to protect myself a bit.

Posted 14 April 2006 - 04:19 AM

Maybe that is where Lisa Simpson brought her brother's ( Bart Simpson) soul from, when he sold it to Millhouse on the Simpsons.  laugh.gif

#12 CrimsonRegret

CrimsonRegret

EVP

• GS Member
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Anything fun and interesting

Posted 19 April 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE(Teddy_Bears_Lady @ Apr 14 2006, 06:19 AM) View Post

Maybe that is where Lisa Simpson brought her brother's ( Bart Simpson) soul from, when he sold it to Millhouse on the Simpsons.  laugh.gif

LOL  laugh.gif  thats funny........hmmm....a pet brick?? well i am lonely sometimes haha tongue.gif

#13 RavenWing82

RavenWing82

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

laugh.gif The documents are so fabricated.  Like paraportal said, if the docs are so old and valuable why do they have so many to sell.  The crazy part about it is, they probably sell alot of them.

Edited by RavenWing82, 21 April 2006 - 06:19 AM.

Posted Image

"We are not human beings on a spiritual jouney. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."
-Stephen R. Covey

#14 andLouise

andLouise

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 05:38 AM

I would not buy another soul first off there is nothing wrong with the one I have and i dont plan in losing mine anytime in the near future and secondly it would just be another thing I would have to take care off! HA!HA! seriously though where do these people get their ideas? they have too much time on their hands
Leah

Edited by ljchamb, 21 April 2006 - 05:49 AM.

#15 Guest_Jubes_*

Guest_Jubes_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:59 AM

umm yea I got enough problems with the soul I got already.... gotta keep pulling that thing back from the edge.... besides that with my luck I'd get one that just sits around the house doing nothing, grabbing my butt all day long and wanting food like the rest of the little souls that run around here ermm.gif ..... wait I already got one of those.... I call it hubs.... laugh.gif

Edited by Jubes, 22 April 2006 - 02:00 AM.

#16 Seanachai

Seanachai

Apport

• GS Member
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Too varied to even comprehend at one time.......

Posted 26 April 2006 - 12:23 PM

Thats just sad.................  I wonder who bought it.........

~Namaste~

#17 alias

alias

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE(Jubes @ Apr 22 2006, 04:59 AM) View Post

umm yea I got enough problems with the soul I got already.... gotta keep pulling that thing back from the edge.... besides that with my luck I'd get one that just sits around the house doing nothing, grabbing my butt all day long and wanting food like the rest of the little souls that run around here ermm.gif ..... wait I already got one of those.... I call it hubs.... laugh.gif

I call it Tommy (bf) laugh.gif

#18 GreenEyes_2006

GreenEyes_2006

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Music.Love.Photography.Spirituality.Freedom.Summertime.<br />Paranormal.Ghosts.Stories.&amp;More

Posted 04 May 2006 - 09:11 AM

Oh my gosh you guys are too funny!

LOL...I hate it when people do that on Ebay. Like people are actually going to go, "OMG I NEED A SOUL NOW! " Hehe. Yeah it's almost as bad as those Email scams from the "Prince of Nigeria" or whatever, those, "I am an ambassador and I run an orphanage and my wife is sick and if you donate money I will wire 60259275275256025602356025602356023562356056$ into a private account for you in Switzerland.  tongue.gif  w00t.gif .. It's great.

#19 alias

alias

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE(GreenEyes_2006 @ May 4 2006, 12:11 PM) View Post

I will wire 60259275275256025602356025602356023562356056$ into a private account for you in Switzerland.  tongue.gif  w00t.gif .. It's great.

Dear Bob is that even a number?

#20 SouthernYankee 71

SouthernYankee 71

EVP

• GS Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 11:49 PM

Gotta say I love the brick thing though.
IPB Image
SouthernYankee 71

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users