Help Me... Please...

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

#1 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:48 PM

A few years back, I woke up from sleeping and saw a man standing at the end of my bed. He wore all black, and had one of those french hat things on. He was very pale, and quite unmistakably transparent. And his eyes... they were grayish silver, and looked so cold... and he just stood there.. staring at me for what seemed like days. I was a kid, what do you expect? I couldn't move, I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything. I was paralyzed with fear...

He didn't seem very nice... that was when I was in 6th grade. I'm now about to enter my Junior year of high school, and some bad things are starting up again...

For instance, I was sittiing in my room ( different house by the way) , and I have a glass doors for my room. I was playing piano when I thought I heard something behind me, so i turned around to look, and I saw him standing on the other side of the door. Looking at me in the same way as he did so long ago... I really don't know what this man wants with me, because I don't recognize him at all. He doesn't scare me to the extent that he did when I was younger, but his eyes... they just look so.. mad...

I don't know why he's following me, and It's starting to creep me out. It had been years since I saw him, and suddenly he just shows up again? If anyone knows what this might mean then please help me. I keep hearing him whisper in my ear, and it's driving me nuts...

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:40 AM

Since he bothers you (I think he's likely a ghost attached to your home or the property... but I don't get any feelings one way or the other so I can't help you with THAT part any further)... the next time you see/feel/hear him around tell him gently that his time is over and he should go with the people waiting for him.  Don't get confrontational until you have to.  

He may be confused and just saying "your time here is over, this is my time and my home now... go with the people waiting for you... do you see them?  They're in the light... follow the light." might just do the trick.

If it doesn't, you can become a little firmer with him... telling him he is not welcome to be around you or your family and is not welcome to show himself.  That will have one of two effects:  either he'll respect your wishes or holy heck will break loose (which is why I said don't be confrontational unless you need to).

There are many resources on cleansing with sage (readily available at any "paranormal" bookstore and many health food/herbalist stores)... this would be a good next step.  There is a resource on the ceremony HERE.  If he is still really bothering you after trying the simple solutions, you should really talk to your parents (hopefully they're open-minded) and seek out paranormal research resources in your area.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 14 April 2007 - 06:42 AM.

My Signature
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE(Tantric Kitten @ Apr 14 2007, 07:40 AM) View Post
Since he bothers you (I think he's likely a ghost attached to your home or the property... but I don't get any feelings one way or the other so I can't help you with THAT part any further)... the next time you see/feel/hear him around tell him gently that his time is over and he should go with the people waiting for him.  Don't get confrontational until you have to.  

He may be confused and just saying "your time here is over, this is my time and my home now... go with the people waiting for you... do you see them?  They're in the light... follow the light." might just do the trick.

If it doesn't, you can become a little firmer with him... telling him he is not welcome to be around you or your family and is not welcome to show himself.  That will have one of two effects:  either he'll respect your wishes or holy heck will break loose (which is why I said don't be confrontational unless you need to).

There are many resources on cleansing with sage (readily available at any "paranormal" bookstore and many health food/herbalist stores)... this would be a good next step.  There is a resource on the ceremony HERE.  If he is still really bothering you after trying the simple solutions, you should really talk to your parents (hopefully they're open-minded) and seek out paranormal research resources in your area.

All right, I can try that. I tried looking up old pictures in my family photo album a few nights ago. And he quaintly resembles my great-grandfather. But I don't understand why he would be haunting me or be attached to me because he died before I was born. And I've never tried talking to ghosts, is there a specific thing you have to do? Or do you just... talk? I hope it works.....

#4 Dracco

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:04 PM

Hey Haunted,

My Grandparents passed away before I was born also, So I understand where your coming from. Have you tried asking him why he's there, Maybe he is your Great Granddad and is checking up on you and the mad look is becuse he was unable to hold you as a child? Or maybe he's trying to comunicate with you but unable to so he stares while attempting to?

#5 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:15 PM

Just talk (I talk out loud... they can always hear us... we can't always hear them).  Take what comes from him as purely as you can.  If a random thought pops into your head, try to go with it rather than rationalizing yourself out of it (for example:  "So, what's your name, anyway?"  "John"  hmmm... I just imagined his name was John... I could totally be imagining this, his name could be Fred or Joachim or anything... ).

Don't think every little thing that pops into your head is paranormal... just... if it's weird and you don't exactly know how it got there, it very well could be him answering you.
My Signature
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#6 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:24 PM

All right, I'll try that. But something just happened after I left my second post on here. I was walking down my stairs into the basement (my room) and i had my phone video recording, because I was going to see if i could try and capture him on film. I didn't get HIM, but I did get a voice. I'm not sure if it IS him or not, but when i got to the bottom of the stairs, someone said "sacrifice" on the video. I don't know how I can post it on here, but I'll try to figure it out. This is really starting to scare me, becasue also earlier today while i was at work, I heard a voice in my head say "I love you (my name here)..." and it really creeped me out...

One question... Do you think I'm being haunted...?

Edited by haunted_within, 14 April 2007 - 02:51 PM.

#7 cleyranratgirl

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Any art that reveals what is hidden (numerology, astrology, psychology, palmistry, hypnosis, etc.) Japanese food, manga/anime, cats, corsets, coincidences, techno or rock music (although I mostly gave up on music long ago), play station games... that's all I can think of for now.

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:04 PM

I think you should try to open up some more communication with him. It doesn't sound like he means you harm, and may even be benevolent.

#8 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(cleyranratgirl @ Apr 15 2007, 07:04 PM) View Post
I think you should try to open up some more communication with him. It doesn't sound like he means you harm, and may even be benevolent.

I know that he doesn't mean harm, but anytime that I'm alone. I can feel his presence around me. And the body language that he gives off. I can feel his emotions in a way. I've never heard him speak unless that was him on the video, so i dont know what he even sounds like. I would try to speak to him, but for some reason, he doesn't seem like he wants to talk, he seems like something more... Don't ask me how I know that, i just.. have this really weird feeling...

#9 Sensitive_To_Things

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:music<br />occult<br />supernatural<br />writting poetry<br />being myself

Posted 15 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

i think that either hes from a past life or that he is you're spirit guide but i do not get the sense that he will hurt you
My Signature
"...If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."-The crow

#10 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:49 AM

All right, I shall try to remain calm and talk to him if he will consider. When would be the best time to do so?

#11 Sensitive_To_Things

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:music<br />occult<br />supernatural<br />writting poetry<br />being myself

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:02 AM

probably when you sense him would be a good time
My Signature
"...If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love lives forever."-The crow

#12 Solina Sara

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:SETI, write, paint, ghosts and all thinks of magic and paranormal activities

Posted 16 April 2007 - 02:09 PM

Hello,

maybe it can be a little help for you and your visitor if you make a place for him. On a little table or so. With a candle and maybe a glass wather .To say: look itīs for you come and let us take about you your beeing here.

#13 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

Last night... had to be one of the worst of my life. I couldn't sleep a wink because i felt like i was being watched all night. And I woke up all night long when i did manage to sleep because i always heard something.

I felt something kind of pressuring me down into the bed while i was trying to sleep too. It really started to scare me because it felt like i did when i first saw this man. I had been trying to talk to him all night because I didn't want him to be watching me while i was sleeping but it really didn't seem to help... I am so scared... Everywhere I go, it feels like he's there. I know that you all think he's my guardian angel and stuff... but i just get this really bad vibe from him... When I was younger, I used to be able to sense presences around me, anywhere really. I knew exactly where there was an energy. I looked it up and i thought I may have been clairvoyant. I think i still am a little, maybe more of a medium, I dont know anymore. I know im something though, I can very distinctly see and hear the dead... This doesn't feel normal, and it's scaring me...

I'm only a kid.....

I'm sorry for ranting like this... but I'm really scared right now... and I just, wnat this to be over... He's not physically hurting me... but i feel emotionally drained...

This might sound weird.. but I've been getting really angry at people for no reason, and doing things I would never normally do. Like i screamed at my BEST friend today just for bumping into me playfully... and then half of the day, I couldn't even remember what I did. For instance, I can't remembe ANYTHING from between around.... 9 to 2 maybe. It's really bothering. I might have just been tired and fell asleep from being up most of the night last night... but I dont know...

I'm sorry guys.. I'm just freaked. I'm not used to this...

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 05:46 AM

I don't think he's anything like a guardian angel.  I was guarded in my answer because I cannot feel anything one way or the other so I didn't want to jump and say "oh yeah, you're haunted... get out of there!" or some hysterical thing that I've seen around paranormal boards.

So you've tried telling him to go to the light and he's escalated.  So he knows darn well he's dead and has no intention of going anywhere, he's trying to scare you off (unlike many people, including many people here on the boards, I do NOT believe that one can be possessed unless they allow it to happen).  You're crabby because he's flung a lot of crabby energy your way and kept you up all night.

It's a lot easier to say than it is to do (especially when your stomach's twisting and your head's pounding and you've activated your fight-or-flight instinct) but really try to stay calm.  He's not going to actually hurt you -- he can't unless you give him the power to do so.

Pray that he be shown the way Home.  Ask your angels and spirit guides (I do feel that one... you've got either 3 or 4 guides with you on this journey) to help him and to protect you from any more psychic assaults.  Shield yourself before you go to bed at night (some people talk of surrounding themselves with a white light, I, personally, think of my shield as anything from a garden fence to an impenetrable dome of DOOM  ashamed0002.gif ).

You can also use a tape recorder (with a fresh, never used tape) or a digital recorder to leave on at night to see if he says anything or you can ask questions and give him time to answer.  You might get some information on him (and therefore how to get rid of him) that way.
My Signature
Posted Image

#15 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:51 AM

All right. Thanks. I'm not as... stressed right now. Just because I'm at school. But something feels different about today. What I meant by that last entry wasn't that I thought I was possessed. I know I'm not. I just keep getting these really bad feelings... I'll try that video recorder idea. Maybe I'll catch something that can help him and I through this.

starwars.gif

^^ ...I thought that was kewl... lol

#16 Okinage

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Metal, Anime/Manga, Dungeons and Dragons, just laying around staring at the night sky, playing games, hagging around

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:46 PM

I wish I could help you, but the ppl who posted before are far more experienced than I so... all I can say is be strong and remember that you have ppl rooting for you, you'll mange to beat thi  tongue0021.gif
My Signature
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

#17 Kiwilady

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:40 PM

OK hon you are not going to like this but I say it anyway.

Where are your parents?????  You need to talk to them about this.  I would also suggest that you visit a doctor to rule out any physical reasons for these thing happening.  There are medical conditions which could explain all these things.

I am not saying you are not being followed by a ghost or spirit but that you should get checked out first before deciding all these disturbances are being caused by the ghost.

I would also be interested in knowing if anyone else in your family has seen or heard anything.  Maybe if you all have a peice to the "puzzle" you could solve it.

Take care and keep us posted.
My Signature

Kiwilady Kiwilady

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul

http://hauntedauckland.com

#18 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:55 AM

My brother has seen what he thought was the grim reaper once. We live near an old folks center. And he thought he saw death in out hallway walking in the direction of the old folk center. The next morning, we found out thta someone had died. That's about all that has happened to my family that I know of. Besides what is happening to me... and i go to a psychologist. My parents don't believe me about any of this... they're skeptics. My psychologist... I haven't told him.. becuase I'm afraid of being sent away for behaving this way...  Plus, I don't have another session with him for a few more weeks...

#19 haunted_within

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:00 PM

Okay, nothing is working here guys. I got a phone call today, but I was asleep. And they left a message on my answering machine. It was really creepy. It sounded like someone was being murdered, and i looked at the caller I.D. and it said that it was an unknown caller. So I have no idea whats going on. If it was him, he knew to call at that time, because I stayed home from school today, and was home alone when ever they called. It was really weird. I couldn't even really make out what they were saying... so yeah.

You told me to keep in touch with what's happening, so there you have it.

mage.gif

#20 orb or nothing

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Anything supernatural - Tv, books (fiction and non fiction) and movies. I love Graham Masterston and Dean Koontz as well as Stephen King to a lesser extent. John Pinkney is an excellent Australian supernatural non fiction compiler - I own all his books. Horror movies of any kind and any grade (B grade movies rock). I'm especially freaked out by dolls that come alive (eg. Chucky) and little things that can kill (eg. Leprechaun).

Posted 29 April 2007 - 09:00 PM

Well, What a story you have there mate! This phone call business could be someone just screwing with you. Have you told anybody about it that might have a joke with you like that? Otherwise, you can contact you mobile company and if you're truly worried about it they will find out where the call was from. Well they do here in Australia anyway. I absolutely agree with Kiwilady, you should speak to your parents about this for sure. Maybe they've also seen him or know who he is. I know my parents would never have revealed anything like that while I was growing up. They did want me to sleep at night! Maybe between you all, something could be worked out. I wish you luck and will keep my eye on this story to see how you go with stuff.    pleasantry.gif
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com