Help Me... Please...

• You cannot reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic

#21 C_Meadows

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Ghost research, mortuary science, Crime Scene Investigation, music and my daughter of course!

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:03 AM

innocent0005.gif  Anything new going on with this story?  Its been a few days since its been active!  I'm curious how all this is going.  BTW I totally believe that this is possible....I've seen some pretty weird stuff in my day as well.
My Signature

#22 trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 03 May 2007 - 10:49 AM

Hmmm, I also have a completely neutral feeling about this being...

Though I find it interesting that he seems most likely to do something when you are on the verge of going to sleep, or just woke up.
and the "Pressure pushing me into the bed" idea sounds a LOT like Sleep Paralysis. (Which can be really scary but just one of those weird things the human brain seems to be subject to.)

So I'm leaning toward "Sleep Paralysis"/neurological-dream effect (even more so if you haven't been sleeping well, or wake up still feeling tired.)  rather than something paranormal.

My Signature

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,457 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

I'm responding to this topic from 2007.  :)  ..........Who knows, maybe the help offered by the members here may help someone else.   :  )

Hi Haunted_within... I just skimmed through the thread. But if you are actually seeing him, face your fears and stare back. Trust me, they are really uncomfortable with that. And that alone could cause him to flee. And If you are spiritually inclined at all. Then the next time, tell him to leave in the name of Jesus Christ... and continue staring him in the eyes until he backs off.

And yes, as mentioned... have a full medical work-up just to rule everything else out. And also consider sleep paralysis... as Trin suggested.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#24 Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:38 AM

I can explain almost everything to you based on my perspective (name spirit bothering you, his class, his power, his intention to you, etc) but you must do this first. Do you have religion? Do you believe in God? Who is God you worship? You must answer this firmly. Because if you still have doubt then your prayer might not reach the real God.Go pray honestly to God and told Him that you afraid, tell to Him everything you want to say and dont demand Him for protection, happiness, etc. God knows what the best for you even if before you ask, let Him do everything He want, trust Him. Pray as if God standing in front of you, lower your body. God can see your heart, dont forget that. If God want then you will feel different feeling flowing in your body, you will feel protected, relax, etc (or maybe you dont feel anything at all, you need protection need sensation) and no single ghost in the world can harm you. You can witness yourself that God is real and He loves you. Good luck

Edited by Arinomg, 24 April 2017 - 06:36 AM.

#25 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:06 AM

View PostArinomg, on 24 April 2017 - 05:38 AM, said:

Maybe i can help alot if you trust me :)

Maybe you can, what help do you suggest? As you can see the OP was here back in 2007, so maybe if you post your information here they might check back. That is what Jim@GStudy was trying to do :)
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#26 Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:12 AM

Or you can use "earthly" method if you are non-believer but this only effective for ghost bothering you, i still dont know if there are human-spirit behind this too. In that case appear, you really need effort by doing some self-awareness method, if you want.Just dont postpone for too long, he aim your body and want to take over your consciousness, believe it or not, in the end if he successfull, he will take over your body completely
I dont really care if then people saying that i trolling etc, right now I'm telling you honestly and your safety is the priority than people opinion about me. It is up to you now to decide. Good luck

Edited by Arinomg, 24 April 2017 - 06:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com