27 replies to this topic

#21 MomOfThree

MomOfThree

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE(BlueAngel @ Jul 6 2010, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are very welcome and thanks for the email addy. I was once going thru a negative haunting that became relentless and in my face. I had no idea what to do or where to turn. I was on another forum at the time and one lady gave me the name of that person and his team. They came out twice and I finally got my life and home back. I am forever grateful to her as others just wanted evidence for me to prove it, she had been thru it and now my house is clean and I can sleep at night!!!! Blessings bunny.gif

I got your test email.  If you want to send me the email address that way you can.  I'm still not seeing that I have any messages on this board yet.  Do you live in Missouri to?

#22 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE(MomOfThree @ Jul 6 2010, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got your test email. If you want to send me the email address that way you can. I'm still not seeing that I have any messages on this board yet. Do you live in Missouri to?

No Hun I live in Mass, and just emailed you back. Hang in there! bunny.gif
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#23 the evil

the evil

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE(MomOfThree @ Jul 6 2010, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The one thing the police officers said, and who knows if they know what they are talking about since they are probably not paranormal experts by any means,

Emily

a story my mom and dad told me about the house they lived in that was seriously haunted was they were sitting downstairs with freinds and heard all the furniture moving and doors slamming upstairs.

They called the cops thinking someone broke in. the cops went upstairs and found nothing (they knew the house was haunted though but renting). They said that there were alot of people there vouching the story and the cop took her aside and said "Ma'am we get these calls from time to time. The best advice I can give you is MOVE".

You would be surprised at what some cops see and run into.

#24 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

For some reason, I get the impression that there's more than one ghost in your house. There's at least one male and one female. I can't tell their dispositions though. I've seen ghosts my whole life, and always had impressions from them, even from a distance.

The part I find horrifying is that its haunting the children more than anyone else. Probably because you're trying to control yourself, and the children can't yet, it gains more energy from the children than it does from you. Like its feeding off it.

I wish I knew what to say to help. Others have already made suggestions so I won't rehash them. I've never been able to find out how to remove a ghost short of your own person strength forcing them out.

And honestly, all I've ever seen things like exorcisms do is anger it.

#25 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,831 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

MomOfThree... if you happen to check in, please update us on your haunting. I would hope that after 7 years, the horror has all but ended.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#26 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

Wow I sure hope so.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

Let's take it as no news is good news :yes:
Posted Image

#28 shadow0421

shadow0421

Orb

• GS Member
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:06 AM

I'd love to hear what happened! I remember this, it was a goodie (scary)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users