• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 XDCore

XDCore

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

Ok I am new here, and joined just to put this here to see if i could get some answers.

Just this past Monday (March 6th 2011) I was at work and my girlfriend was home alone, as normal on a Monday. She was the only person here, but there are also 3 cats and 2 small dogs.

Everything was a normal Monday, until she had noticed a large wet spot on our bed, after she had gotten out of the shower. This was very strange. At first we thought that our new puppy had urinated on the bed, but concluded that this couldnt be possible seeing as the wet spot was HUGE: roughly 4 foot by 3 foot. That is way too much wetness to come from a puppy or another animal, PLUS the spot was odorless and colorless.

She has a fairly thick quilt on the bed, and it was soaked clear through, and the moisture had even penetrated through all the blankets (3 more in total) and had absorbed into the mattress as well. I checked the ceiling to see if there was a leak, but no leaks.

Also, nothing could have possibly been spilled on the bed, and after much thought I have been unable to find any explanation. Google only turned up 1 result of someone having experienced a similar occurance, but could only find that one.

Any help yould be appreciated. Thanks

#2 Guest_Silent Walker_*

Guest_Silent Walker_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:06 AM

Have you any tank above the bed that could have leaked through the ceiling? Also, was there any drink near the bed that one of your pets could have knocked over whilst she was in the shower (the glass could have gone anywhere!)

SW

#3 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:48 AM

could it not have been your mrs. since she had just got out of the shower? unlikely, but maaybbee :ninja:  maybe she forgot she had sat on the bed?

Posted Image

Created by Silent Walker

#4 XDCore

XDCore

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

lilclairey2010, on 09 March 2011 - 09:48 AM, said:

could it not have been your mrs. since she had just got out of the shower? unlikely, but maaybbee :ninja:  maybe she forgot she had sat on the bed?

well, there was no possible way it came from my girl, or any spilled liquid, OR any tank above the ceiling. the ceiling was bone dry, no water marks. there was nothing wet placed on the bed, and i know my girls routine... she dries off in the bathroom and then dries her hair while sitting on the floor in front of her mirror. shes never wet on the bed after a shower. (no pun intended)

i basically have not been able to figure this out at all... my research turned up one explanation : ectoplasm

anyone know anbout that stuff?

#5 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:57 AM

well i don't really know much about ectoplasm. just what i heard on ghost busters ha.

other than that, have you had anything else strange going on at your place?

Posted Image

Created by Silent Walker

#6 Guest_Silent Walker_*

Guest_Silent Walker_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:53 AM

In all honesty, I wouldnt class this as paranormal just yet as there are many things that could have caused this. Lilclairey asked a good question, has anything else happened that couldnt be explained? Would it have been possible that a pet sneaked into the shower and ran off lying on the bed? I believe also that ectoplasm does have a slight odour, it sounds (from reading your post) that this was odourless which really does point to water.

#7 XDCore

XDCore

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

well i negelected to mention the fact that is MUCH paranormal activity in the house. there has been for years. my girlfriend is extremely sensitive to paranormal things. we suspect that her grandmother may be doing this since she passed away last november. my girl and her grammy were very close.

so like i said i know this house is "haunted". we hear footsteps ALL the time, the bar stools get moved in and out, things disappear ALL the time. even the animals notice it sometimes: they follow something as t moves about teh room with either their eyes or physically FOLLOWING it.

i just wanted more info on the wet spot specifically

#8 lilclairey2010

lilclairey2010

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

hmmmmmmm  :Picture 562: not sure about the wet patch. would be interesting to hear some EVPs though :)

Posted Image

Created by Silent Walker

#9 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

I doubt it would be her grammy if they were close. That sounds like a mean thing to do on purpose. You said things disappear all the time. Well, maybe what happened was something made some of the water disappear from her shower and onto the bed?

#10 XDCore

XDCore

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:20 AM

I doubt that something immaterial was able to carry water from the shower to her room. I'm not sure hwats causing this. We still hear footsteps upstairs and downstairs. Quite odd indeed. No further wet spots though to this day.

#11 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

I think they use the same method as when they make objects disappear and reappear somewhere else. Or if they move by opening a portal, water going through the portal would end up where ever the entity reappeared.

#12 Night_Mystic

Night_Mystic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:08 PM

You're story is similar to one my husband told me about when he used to rent a basement years ago. There was a huge wet spot on his bed, he though his landlords cat peed on it. He and the wife of the landlord changed the sheets and seconds later there was another wet spot.

#13 insanislupus

insanislupus

Orb

• GS Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

I've been dating a lot this year since breaking off a long-term relationship and I have noticed increased activity in my home whenever I have females spend the night. One girlfriend refused to come back to my place when she heard something walk around in the bedroom above ours. The next girlfriend was freaked when something turned the hallway light off and that did it for her spending the night. I ran the other ones off. The current girlfriend was freaked when the auto-lock system on my car kept going off, tweeting and flashing lights through the bedroom window (although this may be a bad sensor in the car). I've gathered that traditional ghosts do not approve of modern values, but I've yet to explain to them the high incidence of divorce as my excuse.

Edited by insanislupus, 29 June 2011 - 08:59 PM.

I don't think, therefore I am not.

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,287 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:00 AM

Not sure if a supernatural being can carry water but I imagine it's possible. While I and my team were investigating a haunted Hotel in Folsom CA, a huge cushy chair disappeared upstairs when we had turned away. And there was absolutely no where it could have gone. We began looking for it and it quickly showed up again. And I could tell several other stories as well. But, as for this incidence, I suspect we're talking like at least a half a bucket full of water if not more.

So I will put notice on the main site (GhostStudy) and ask if anyone else has had such an occurrence with water and/or if they can offer any theories.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#15 kevinscan

kevinscan

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    friends
    horror & sci-fi
    a good mystery
    Star Wars

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:24 AM

Is it possible that there is a leak in the roof and it came though the light fixture?

Something like this happened to me, one day we found a water puddle in the middle of the room, no marks on the ceiling, but when I investigated in the roof one of the pipes had a very slow drip that had worked it's way to the middle of the room and found it's way through the hole for the light fixture in the ceiling.

Have you checked inside the ceiling? it may be worth it.
Posted Image

The most sophisticated computer ever  devised by mankind is now called Stonehenge.

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:24 AM

Good point Kevin... that's a good possibility. Maybe he found that out when it rained again... but he hasn't posted back since April 2011.
Posted Image

#17 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:07 PM

I had one experience involving water. Couple of friends used to live in a house with documented activity 8 or so years ago, we experienced and filmed anomolies several times. It was the 2 women that lived there, and just the wife and I. We all wore some form of tennis shoes. We left and when we got home, they called and said when they came back in after saying goodby in the driveway, they found one wet footprint that appeared to be from a cowboy boot in the middle of the floor, and sent us a picture of it. It wasn't raining, no sprinklers were on and nobody else was there that evening
Posted Image

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:13 PM

Thanks Vlawde... that definitely counts as an experience... do you still have the picture?
Posted Image

#19 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

I'm not sure. I'll dig around but it may be on a defunct pc
Posted Image

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,287 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:12 PM

Thanks for looking, I hope you find it because I may want to publish it on Ghoststudy with your summary (with your permission).
Then add a few experiences from others as well.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users