114 replies to this topic

#1 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hello Everyone,
I am a person who has seen ghosts since I was 4 and I keep seeing them lol, But over the past 6 or 7 years I have been dealing with Spirits instead of ghosts and i was very disturbed by it because i didn't know why these spirits were here and even some scared me because they were leaving marks like scratches or bites, well i recently had a spirit with me that was all too kind and loving never trying to hurt me but comfort me and taking away any pain i may have (LUPUS). I learned that i had manifested this spirit, and yes i had to go back to when the spirit first appeared and it took me and a friend to realize that I manifested this and all the other spirits from the past, so with that knowledge i spoke to the spirit and i told him " I release you " and he has been gone now for 4 days. My pain is back now and everything is as it was with me, But now the question is HOW ? How am I manifesting theses spirits, I realize that these spirits feel what I am feeling, ie, i was so angry at my brother and my mom and the spirit I manifested was an angry spirit that would try to soothe, calm and protect me but it would leave scratches and things on me, another one I needed to leave my husband and I was afraid if he knew i was leaving what could happened so the spirit I manifested stayed with me every where I went and would pace back and forth outside the door but this spirit scared me and he hovered so close to me I was afraid to be alone. So if anyone can help me to understand why or how I do this it would be greatly appreciated.... I don't want to bring something in that I can't handle.Attached File  10835308_10153388672320850_7434005986493175355_o.jpg   62.72K   29 downloads

Edited by mousieq, 24 July 2015 - 08:08 AM.

#2 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:12 PM

Interesting, I look forward to your updated. Welcome to the boards :)

#3 siguie

siguie

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:17 PM

Heya mousieq :sign0016:
- siguie -

#4 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

Hi SilentWalker well my update is that I now have a new spirit who is more powerful then the last he raidates so much energy and as soon as I climb in my bed he is right there moving all over me...UGH.
Hey Siguie and thank you for the warm welcome.

#5 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

Well I think i'm a little over my head here and have no idea what to do, I HAVE ANOTHER SPIRIT, which is very powerful and radiates so much energy that it stings and burns, and the wave it makes as it moves over my body takes my breath away, and it can move my body and that's not an east feat even for me lol. Someone please tell me what I can do to stop manifesting them, i have tried everything to send them away and even when i release them they leave and either the same one comes back or a nothing one comes and this one needs to touch me when i'm going about my day, yes it follows me a little possessive if you ask me lol. When it touches my head i get this stabbing pain in my temple. this is a spirit not a ghost so i am way out of my element here, any suggestions are welcomed. THANK YOU SLEEPLESS IN CALIFORNIA.......

#6 dash

dash

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:49 AM

Wow i don't know what to say i hope someone has some suggestions for you and you get some answers here.

#7 Roxstar

Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

I really wish that i could get a spirit to write something to me.. it seems I have been trying forever. Does that happen often?

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#8 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:25 AM

Hi Roxstar, No this doesn't happen often and it actually was the 1st time and I am being told because this is a spirit that I manifested and it can do what I ask, when it wants to lol, like when it generates so much energy o my body that it is uncomfortable then i tell it to back off it's hurting me and guess what it does back off then it will caress my hair or face afterwards. I have repeatedly asked it to tell me it's name but nothing in writing although while i'm sleeping i will be dreaming of someone close or familiar and then all these images start inserting themselves into my dream and the dream fades and i get images of a huge i mean ridiculously huge wolf that becomes a man, mountains, waterfalls things like that, but when i wake up most of it is gone from my memory, i can retain what i see once i realize what's going on.....
I am adding a new picture of the bottom of my comforter because when it comes in my bed it comes from the bottom and i can hear the clawing, scratching of it trying to get in my bed and when it finally makes it in my bed it is so big and heavy, it feels like someone walking in my be pressures in all and i feel my bed sink with every step. WIERD,

#9 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

The last 2 nights has been an all new different experience and i don't know if the full moon had anything to do with it.
My spirit became really powerful and after i heard it climbing into my bed and it was finally successful, the weight of it hitting my bed was so heavy like a 6'2 240 + man getting in my bed, but then i could feel it breathing on my feet and legs, the breath made my feet feel like liquid nitro had been poured on them, they were so cold like they were froze. Then i could feel something walking in my bed, i could feel the bed sink with every step, i felt the energy so strong as it came up and started going back and forth on the side of my neck, up my face, through my hair but then it happened, I could actually feel skin, i could feel skin against my skin when it touched me, it was brief and then it went back to energy...THIS IS REALLY CRAZY AND I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A SPIRIT TO THIS DEGREE. Ghosts I am use to because I can see them and anticipate them and speak to them, and i know what they are i see them, this spirit I can't see it, I don't know if it's man or beast or both..

#10 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,247 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

Welcome and enjoy Mousieq!

#11 jlemich

jlemich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my dogs.
    Drinking wine LOL
    Learning more about
    the paranormal...

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

:sign0016:  PM me if you want! I think I may be able to help you!

#12 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

Hi jlemich and thank you for your reply, yes please i would accept any help but i don't know how to PM you. This is really getting out of hand, I normally feel it when I get in bed but now it seems to be able to touch where ever I am and i know this will sound crazy but when i finally got in bed I could feel it scratching and pulling my covers trying to climb in my bed, once in my bed as always it goes straight for me feet and this cold feezing stars to cover my feet and then i can feel it touch my feet pulling on my sock and my God it feels like a claw of some sort which would explain the shredding of my comforter, but then I felt something enormus moving slowly through my bed and by the weight i could tell it was huge, I went to move my feet from the cold air and i felt something long thin and heavy go across my legs as to hold them down but i kicked and moved my legs, then I felt it moving over different areas of my body. This thing whatever it is it has long cold tentacle like arms or whatever and i can feel the skin and cold sticky when it touches me, it also has something that stings me or claws or teeth that i feel going into my arm, stomach wherever it is. I woke up this morning think this is some kind of animal yet my first thout was a humongous spider leggy, hairy, little suction type cups but this thing is also very very sexual and that is it's main purpose that i can see so far. When I am not in bed it is just an energy that touches me and moves around me....SO I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL HELP I CAN GET, I HAVE SURGERY IN 6 DAYS ON MY CERVICAL SPINE AND I DO NOT WANT ALL THIS GOING ON WHILE I AM TRYING TO RECOVER. THANK YOU

#13 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:47 PM

Good afternoon everyone, well last night got a bit creepy, because i am still having the spirit(s) problems i chose to read more on them. I read about smudging and since i have a whte Sage Smudge i decided to give it a try, so I smudged my entire bedroom (closets) and hen continued to smudge the rest of my apartment exactly the way I was told to do it. I then smudged myself and i was saying my prayer repeatedly the whole time. well everything was peaceful for a little while and then here it comes again so i have blessed oil and holy water, used those items while giving my commands, and the I read some passages from the bible. I finally went to sleep sometime after 4am, i couldn't fight sleep or the spiris any longer. I woke up this morning feeling some sort of peace and that they were gone, well guess what they showed up about an hour ago, so now i am really at a loss of what to do. Normally when i get spirits i can command them to leave and release them to leave and they go but this time is not so easy....SLEEPLESS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

#14 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

Good Morning Everyone,
Last night wasn't all to bad, the spirit is still here but feels weaker then before and it only seems like 1 spirit now. I have surgery tomorrow so I am praying that he is gone when I return home in a few days and if not I hope he let's me fet the much needed rest because i will be in bed from 4-8 weeks so the more rest I can get the quicker i will heal.
THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING.... :kiss:

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Good luck with your surgery
Posted Image

#16 jlemich

jlemich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my dogs.
    Drinking wine LOL
    Learning more about
    the paranormal...

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:38 PM

mousieq Check your profile feed!

#17 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:40 AM

Hi jlemich, i checked every thing and it looks like i can't add, see or message members until i have reached 30 posts.

#18 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:56 AM

Good morning everyone, I haven't posted in a while because of my surgery, and the surgery was successful and i am healing and recovering well although i still have a ways to go.
The spirit i had here is still here but seems to be allowing me to heal, since i have been home it let's me know it's here and that's all, i can still feel little spurts of energy on my hair, my face and my lips. i have tried all that i know and have been told to remove it but nothing is working so now i have chose to ignore it's presence by not reacting to it's moving, touching and energy, yes i cn still feel them but I act like i don't. I am trying to post the latest picture the day before my surgery but don't know how i did it the first time but at some point i will get it posted and explain the pic.....Thank you for listening and your replies.

#19 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:57 AM

Hello here are the pictures i was trying to upload, now it is my bed as you can see. My mom asked me if my daughter was in my bed because she comes over to nap on her lunch break, i told her no that no one was in my bed and she said ok but when i turned and looked at my bed this is what i seen. I did not make this and i was very afraid to pull the covers back because of what i might see but i got brave and there was nothing there. These pics were taken a day before my surgery and the spirit is still here and being calmer, i guess because it knows i am healing.

Edited by mousieq, 25 June 2015 - 12:02 PM.

#20 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:31 PM

I think i got it this time although i had to go to pic monkey and resize them to fit.Attached File  body in bed 5.jpg   86.37K   25 downloadsAttached File  body in bed 6.jpg   104.12K   23 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users