#101 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,191 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:16 PM

It's possible doing what you suggest could either drive the spirits away, or escalate things. Only one way to find out. But at least in my opinion, you should not accept them doing this to you. Live your life how you want, tough beans if they don't like it. may be once they see you will not isolate yourself they'll give up. But you have to set boundaries, do not accept this and demand they back off
Posted Image

#102 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:01 AM

Thank you for responding, I didn't go through with it yet I am not so concerned about me as I am the other person. I have been dealing with this for years and over the past couple of years they haven't hurt me but that's because I have learned how to pray where they are concerned. I have demanded they live, I have had my home in California blessed, i have had my own body anointed and i have even tried the wiccan ways I guess you would say and out of all that the one thing I can say is that nothing evil or bad or that hurts me comes anymore when I pray it keeps the bad away but all the rest always stays. I think though when some leave they allow something to come in their place and that's where the bad spirits come from but i don't know. I continue to do the things I want to, I don't allow them to run me or scare me, these spirits have no power over me, yes every once and a while they do scare me but i don't let them know that. I can't imagine people living like this, with spirits with them all the time but I'm sure they are out there living the same life I am. Thank you for listening

#103 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:40 PM

well here's an update, as I said in my last post I didn't go through with my plan of inviting my friend and that night went like all the rest of the nights, they were there but not really active. well today I did my daily routine of walking, coffee, and lunch and then we came back home, I laid down to take a nap and they were all over me as if i hadn't been home for days. I took my nap and got up to eat and ok i'm about to get personal here, but I went to go pee and when i wiped i noticed i was sore, like raw sore way up in there, so I came and sit down to talk to my friend about it and it hurt to sit. I am not understanding this, if I was violated how can spirits do this, and this is not the first time, it happened months ago and i spoke about it in one of my post i think. Advice, opinion, help...thank you for listening.

#104 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:30 PM

Hello everyone, It's been a long time since my last post. I have moved from California, went to Virginia and had some new spirits and I think took some old ones with me. I met a little boy ghost and this little boy drowned at 2 years old, I was told by his family that he was out by the pool alone and fell into the pool, I was told by him that he wasn't alone when he fell in the pool, that his mother was with him but she ran inside to answer her cellphone. I spoke with the family who happens to be my friends, I asked them certain things that I wouldn't know to see if what I was hearing ans seeing was real or a dream, when I asked about certain things of course i got "The Look" because how would i know this. The little boy wanted to talk to his father, see his father and he wanted his father to read to him but the father does drugs and all sorts of things,he would listen to what I had to say but he wouldn't go see his son, I later found out that the time frame of seeing the little boy was the 1 year anniversary of his death. I am now in Indiana and yes I still have spirits here and some apparitions too, I mentioned this to my son who informed me that his wife's grandfather died last year, about 6 months before I got here. I never said anything to her and one day she came to me and said she thought she seen someone go into my bedroom. So the spirits continue, seeing, hearing, smelling and feeling them but I am no longer afraid, I have come to terms that they will always be a part of my life and I have tried every thing known to man to make them leave or get rid of them and nothing. My life is crazy scary.... Thank you for listening

#105 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:50 AM

Wow, you have been busy mousieq and glad you had some spare time to update us :)

I am also glad that the spirits don't frighten you anymore and you feel more comfortable with their interactions. So sad about the boy's father he might end up seeing his son sooner than he thinks if he keeps doing his drugs!  Thanks for sharing :)
Posted Image

#106 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:24 PM

Hi KlaineyGStudy, thank you for replying. I feel bad for the boy, if he couldn't get his dad's attention from the beyond, the he probably didn't have too much when he was alive, and the dad just had another son 2 days ago. The spirits, ghost and things don't scare me anymore, they're just annoying. Sometimes I do feel like i got a bad one but because i don't react it moves on. Being on here has given me a better perspective of the whole spirit realm / war thingy lol, but everyone here is so much more knowledgeable and has helped me to deal with this in a better way, the understanding of being a sensitive, empath, helps me to understand why they are always around or why they show me things, but since more come to me now I haven't had many OBE's which is a good thing. I still see through eyes of whomever or whatever as they are moving, and there are so many faces when i close my eyes, and some of those faces are scary but i hold my breath and hurry them along... Thanks for listening

#107 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for share you sound like you have grown spiritually in leaps and bounds.

Yes, I have to agree with you about the father no giving his deceased son his time when he was alive let alone time in death. Terrible to think another child is born into the same environment :(

Sometimes I think people need a licence to show they are capable of caring for their children. Especially when it is obvious they are struggling to care for themselves. I just hope there are some good grandparents around for the baby!
Posted Image

#108 ghostboi

ghostboi

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:52 AM

Not trying to sound like a creepo here, but I say (personally) that you should (again, not trying to sound weird) take a new approach, just from my personal perspective. Think of a radiator (but not too weird) where the radiation is like, the opposite. Take this (personally) into account next time that your bedsheets (I'm not hitting on you) start acting up again. Bless you and your surgered condyle. :kiss:
"If today was the last day of your life, would you want it to be like you wanted tomorrow. Because yesterday is never guaranteed"
- ghostboi

#109 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:07 AM

Hey KlaineyGStudy, I would be lying if I said there were family members that would watch out, but they have a daughter who is now 5 and she's doing good and mega spoiled.

Ghosboi hello, I have no idea what you were trying to say, I'm pretty much a logical, literal person and "weird" seems to be my middle name lol. Ghostboi just say whatever it is on your mind, I welcome all opinions and suggestions and if it seems weird or inappropriate towards me the moderators usually catch it too. Feel free to let me know what you think without thinking you'll be a creepo. thank you for replying

#110 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:00 PM

View Postmousieq, on 11 May 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

Hey KlaineyGStudy, I would be lying if I said there were family members that would watch out, but they have a daughter who is now 5 and she's doing good and mega spoiled.

Ghosboi hello, I have no idea what you were trying to say, I'm pretty much a logical, literal person and "weird" seems to be my middle name lol. Ghostboi just say whatever it is on your mind, I welcome all opinions and suggestions and if it seems weird or inappropriate towards me the moderators usually catch it too. Feel free to let me know what you think without thinking you'll be a creepo. thank you for replying

Sorry, mousieq, about Ghosboi, He is a troll we should feed him to spooky LOL :)
Posted Image

#111 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:15 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 11 May 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

Sorry, mousieq, about Ghosboi, He is a troll we should feed him to spooky LOL :)

Who is Spooky?  :huh:
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#112 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image, LOL must be pooky's girlfriend she's hungry too ;)
Posted Image

#113 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

Lol you guys are too funny

#114 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

LOL we try :)
Posted Image

#115 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

Pooky's girlfriend is Kawaii. :wub:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#116 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

Good evening everyone,
I have a question to ask and I'm hoping for some good answers, advice and opinions please and thank you. Here goes, Whenever I lay down to rest, whether it be a nap or going to bed for the night, I close my eyes and all these images pop up, last night I closed my eyes and there was a man in white Navy dress uniform, he was sitting on a train, bus or some sort of transportation as a passenger, Then there was a lady shopping and a guy going into a big beautiful white house with large columns. There was more but these stood out because they looked at me, watched me too. I have this happen all the time when I close my eyes and the question is, Does this happen to anyone else? Is this normal? but at the same time it has only been happening a couple of years, I don't remember it happening when I was younger. What does this mean if anything? Is there a significance or relation to something?
Thank you for listening, and for your answers, advice and opinions, they are always welcomed.

#117 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,176 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:50 PM

No that hasn't happened to me. But from what I have found out I am the abnormal one :confused0068: I was surprised to find people could actually close their eyes and see images like you are describing; I am not sure I would want too. When I close my eyes there is just darkness and no images at all :crazy:
Posted Image

#118 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 25 May 2017 - 05:59 AM

I think it's like a sleep thing, because when I get super tired,I start to vividly dream as soon as I close my eyes.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#119 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:32 AM

Hi KlaineyGStud, I wish it didn't happen to me either but it does and with the rest of the stuff I just accept it, but the I think the scariest thing for me is when they look at me like " who the hell are you and what are you doing here" lol.

Hi Mrs. Frootloops, I wish it was a sleep thing, but it happens anytime I close my eyes, sometimes I can see through other eyes like a bird's eye or something soaring. I have very vivid and lucid dreams and sometimes I hover over dreams and try to give direction or talk to the people in my dreams. I know it sounds crazy, weird even but when i was little and seen ghosts I was told I was having a nightmare. This is why I am happy this site is here because I can talk about my experiences and get help or advice without being made crazy....  oh yeah and you would probably need to read the rest of my post to understand me and my experiences, just a suggestion.
Thank you for listening

#120 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 25 May 2017 - 09:54 AM

hi hi.., do you have any ability other than you mentioning above?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users