• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,522 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

View Postjlemich, on 04 June 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

:sign0016:  PM me if you want! I think I may be able to help you!

Jlemich, can you include me in on what you were going to share with, Mousieg? ...It would be much appreciated. My interest is peeked.  :)
Thanks
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

Mousieq,
It sounds like an attempt at possession. The sexual thing could be its attempt to soothe your carnal desires and leave you more vulnerable and open to it's will.

Posted Image

#23 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

Hi Chief, thank you for your reply.
Apparently i have to post 30 times before i can add members or be on the messenger, whenever i attempt to do this it tells me i don't have pemission. So i don't know how I will be able to talk to you or jlemich but i know i need to and really soon. I am a strong person and strong in my faith, but i do have some special abilities that allows it, them to come to me and they have since i was about 5 years of age. The fact that everything i try isn't helping and 1 of them is still here is bothersome, but i don't show it fear and i told it that i will not accept it or give in to it and this is since i have had my surgery. I thought they were here because i was really worried about my surgery and being alone for the process and when i came home at first I thought it was gone but i could feel it moving lightly around me and through out my bed, but it is no longer limited to my bed but when I am at the computer also. Now when you speak of possession are we talking about I'm his and only his possession or are we talking about spin your head around with green stuff possession? although I don't know if i want to know the answer to that I know i need to and do whatever it takes. thank you for listening.....

#24 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:09 PM

I'll see what we can do about the 30 post thing... I personally am ignorant when it comes to tweaking the settings.

As for the possession thing. I'm talking about an effort on its part to gain control until you're in too deep to back out. But at this point in time you're following good protocol. And we don’t even know if that’s what you’re dealing with.

Is there anything you might have done in the last few years to attract such an entity into your life? I say “years” because they can stay dormant for long periods of time.
Posted Image

#25 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:59 AM

Good Morning Chief,
I try to think about what your question , what did I do, what could i have done but to be honest the only thing i can say that I have noticed is that they are just show up.
I seen my 1st ghos i was about 4 or5 and i had just gotten and awful spanking and i was very angry and hurt, I went to sleep and when i woke up their was the ghost and yes i was fully awake, i watched the as they watched me we all were aware of each other but they never tried to hurt me. I think about it over and over again and every time i have had a presence i was very stressed, hurt or angry and so i have always felt that i manisfest these spirits from my emotions and thought process. I started reading this series by author Christine Feehan her " Dark Series " The 1st book is called THE DARK PRINCE and these books are about Carpathians not demons or anything like that. The Carpathians are created by God and they are made of the earth, water, wind, whatever elements and animals there are, Carpathians can change themselves to anything, well a Carpathian has to find his lifemate, the ligt to his dark, lifemates makes the see colors and feel emotions again and if they don't find their lifemate they have 2 choices 2 meet the sun and die or too turn vampire and be hunted and destroyed by other Carpathians. I knew it was something about this 1st book, i got drawn pulled in and i couldn't put this book down, i actually craved to read this book. ( i love reading and enjoy a good book but never has a book called me to it to read over and over) I read this book about 6 times, I would star reading reading book 2 half way through i went back to book 1 and it's that way through all 9 books that i have read so far i keep going back to the 1 book, well while reading the book for the first time i though to myself These Carpathians have a genuine love / marriage well Carpathians bind not marry and binding themselves body, mind, heart , soul, and blood which is deeper then our marriage vows. Carpathians can not lie or cheat on their lifemat and the males put their lifemate above themselves but all women and children are protected by all Carpathians. I thought to myself this is so cool and if humans thought this way there would be no divorces, no children left behind type thing, well after my thoughts about how the Carpathians were is when everything started to happen and this spirit came and presented itself as this Carpathian I was reading about, Carpathians speak on a mental path and I am not telepathic but i have heard this spirit speak to me in my mind and i answered it and then i was like what the hecky was that. This is the only thing i can think of.
You said it wants to GAIN CONTROL until I'm to deep to back out, can you explain that more please, exactly what you mean please....
I have spoken to my mother about certain things not this spirit but other things and she said since I was about 4 years old I have always had a thing for Vampires and Witches, she said when everyone else was out playing i would be in the house watching some movie or TV show about vampires or witches, she also said I was born with a veil over my face, i have tried to understand what that meant in other terms then medical. So as you can see I was even strange as a child... Thank you for listening and your help.

#26 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

Mousieq,
I think because you are open to those from beyond this realm of existence, then it stands to reason you would also attract undesirable entities as well. If I were you, I personally would stay away from all those that cross that line into your existence, but that's just me. If you are currently dealing with an entity, and that's a big if... then it's agenda would be to coexist with you. And I think that's all I will say on the matter.
Posted Image

#27 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:47 AM

oK I'm a little confused here, first: what do you mean by " Stay away from all those that cross that line into your existence" are you talking about people or spirits?
second: to co- exist you mean to use me to stay in this realm, feed ff my energy and light ?
third : It's ok if you don't want to say anymore about this matter I get that all the time, I'm not sure what it is about my experiences that send people away from me, i don't now if people don't believe me or it's bigger and scarier then they would like for me to know but either i have to still deal with me because for some reason as you put it I attract them and I probably never will be able to comlete rid myself of them and live peacefully but I would like to understand why they come to me, why was I chosen, what is it about me that spirits feel i will be ok with this ? Thank you for listening and you help....

#28 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:06 AM

Good morning Everyone,
Well I took the advice from Chief the other night and when the spirit started touching me i told it No it can not touch me like that, and it stopped touching me but it still stayed moving all around my bed touching my hair and face so i got mad and told it TO GET OUT because it was unwanted and din't belong here and then I prayed and ask God to send me a spirit of peace so i can sleep and get the rest i needed to heal and i was able to sleep and rest. Last night was the same thing, i had to tell it No and then i prayed to God again and as i do every night and I have thanked God for my blessings and asked for things But last night I told God I NEEDED him and a peace spirit, which was sent to me, and although the other spirit did not touch me it still allowed me to know it was still there but i ignored it and went to sleep.
I have a question for all the Paranormal experts; WHEN THE SPIRIT FIRST ENTERS MY BED AT THE BOTTOM IT COMES TO MY FEET AND THERE IS THIS HUMMING AND SOMETIMES MY FEET GET SO COLD IT HURTS LIKE FROST BITE AND EVEN THOUGH I MOVE MY FEET IT STILLS MANAGES TO GO TO MY FEET AND HUM SOME MORE why is that ? also when it comes in my bed i can hear it scratching and pulling on my covers like it's hard for it to climb up my covers, and my comforter is silk white but you can see how it has left all kinds of marks, rips, scratches where it has been climbing on it, why is that ?

#29 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:58 AM

Mousieq,

I'm talking about unseen beings that seek after you. In my opinion, when you accept them, then you are opening yourself up to less-desirable beings as well.

Co-exist... meaning, to become part of you and exercise their will over you to some degree.

I do believe you, or I would not be commenting on this thread.

You are doing well on the religious front... but it might get bumpy for a while. Your faith and love for your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is your best defense. And don't be afraid to voice that out loud often and very clearly.

I don't know why it affects your feet or why it starts with your feet. I might announce this thread on the main page of GhostStudy.com and see if we can bring other people onboard with this.

Just remember, because you have the ability to attract unseen beings, you also have the ability to dismiss them. It's within you. Just don't let this current situation it get out of hand.

Try and get any evidence you can. Evidence speaks volumes and will help bring others to your rescue. It makes others more apt and willing to step forward. Maybe even have a local group in your area investigate. And have one of them sleep in your bed for a night to see what reaction it might provoke. And of course have video and voice recorders ready!

Be tough... you'll get through this.

Posted Image

#30 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

Hi Chief and thank you again, first and foremost i do believe that you believe me and so have others, it's when i show them evidence that stop talking to me, I have emailed a couple of groups here and well one of them cost more then i can pay and the others never responded. I try to collect as much as I can, i take pictures of my bed, my neck, chest, arm and thigh were the bites and bruising were, i even have a picture i had taken when i got out of the shower and the is a man standing beside me. I often take pictures after a shower because it is when the soap touches me that i realize that I have been scratched some where. My daughter laid in my bed and she felt nothing but it's there just like when i am chatting with someone about the spirit it starts to waver up and down my back or my legs but i feel it's presence. I told the spirit today that he can not have me on this realm or any other and That my love and trust and belief is in God first above everything else.There is one or 2 things i didn't mention to you but i think since you are helping nothing should be left out and trust has nothing to do with it I just feel like it's a lot and don't want to over whelm you with it. okay here goes (typing in caps because it's easier for me with the surgery) BEFORE ALL THE SPIRITS CAME A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO OR MORE I WAS LAYING IN MY BED ON MY RIGHT SIDE GONG TO SLEEP WITH MY BACK TO EVERYTHING AND I HAD JUST TURNED OFF THE LIGHT AND TURNED OVER WHEN I FELT SOMETHING ON MY BED AND THE WEIGHT OF IT FELT LIKE IT WAS WALKING IN MY BED SO I STARTED T MOVE AROUND,( WHENEVER I MOVE AROUND WHATEVER IS ON MY BED LEAVES) SO I TURNED ON MY BACK AND OPENED MY EYES AND AT THAT VERY MOMENT i FELT IT WHEN IT LANDED ON MY CHEST I LOOKED AT IT AS IT JUPED OFF MY CHEST AND JUMPED INTO THE N.E. CORNER OF MY WALL AND IT DISAPPEARED BUT NOT LIKE POOF BUT LIKE IT WENT THROUGH SOMETHING, IT WAS SMALL IMPISH TYPE THING AND I WAS LIKE WHAT WAS THAT, SO OF COURSE I GOT UP AND I NEED A CIGARETTE AND A WHOLE LOT OF OTHER THINGS.  THE NEXT NIGHT I WENT TO BED AND AGAIN I WAS LAYING ON MY SIDE GOING TO SLEEP AND AGAIN I FELT SOMETHING AND I TURNED ON MY BACK AND I WAS AFRAID TO OPEN MY EYES BUT YET I KNEW I HAD TO, SO I GOT BRAVE AND OPENED MY EYES THERE WAS THIS MAN THING SITTING ON MY THIGHS AND I STARTED KICKING AND SCREAMING FOR IT TO GET OFF ME (OF COURSE NO ONE HEARD ME) BUT THIS MAN THING (PART HUMAN PART SOMETHING) HELD BOTH OF MY ARMS OVER MY HEAD WITH ONE HAND AND STARTED MAKING A CIRCULAR MOTION OVER MY STOMACH WITH THE OTHER HAND AND AFTER HE GOT THE CIRCLE GOING AT FULL FORCE HE WENT INTO THE CIRCLE, i WAS FULLY AWAKE BUT I HAVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME I WAS DREAMING BECAUSE I SCREAMING SILENTLY. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BEFORE THE SPIRITS STARTED COMING WHEN I WOULD BE DREAMING I NOTICED THAT I WATCHED MYSELF SLEEP AND DREAM, I WOULD BE HOVERED OVER MYSELF IN MY DREAMS AND WHEN MY DREAMSELF DID SOMETHING STUPID I WOULD START YELLING AT MY DREAM SELF, TELLING ME NOT TO DO THIS OR GO I THERE, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW, AND I CAN BE IN OTHER PEOPLES DREAMS LOOKING DOWN AT THEM IN THEIR DREAMS TRYING TO HELP THEM TOO. OK ENOUGH FOR NOW THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND HELPING

#31 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:08 AM

Mousieq, did you ever hook up with Jlemich? It sounded like she might be able to help you with this.

So you are able to have Out of Body Experiences (OBE). I don't understand a lot about that but in your case maybe it's a gift. And sounds like maybe some sleep Paralysis as well, which doesn't necessarily mean you are asleep at the time. Completely out of my field of study though, but all very interesting!

It appears you are following correct protocol and I think if you continue on this path, you will find the relief you are hoping for. I put word out on the main site (GhostStudy.com) today, so with that, maybe others can be led to you as well... at least that's the hope.

I really don't have much more to offer personally but I know you are on the right track and help has been requested on your behave.
Posted Image

#32 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:49 PM

Thank you so Much, and Yes I have been talking to jlemich and she is noticing things too, I have been having OBE for a long time just didn't know what they were at first I thought i was astrplaning but then i was like nah. I believe al of it is a gift from God and I know when the time is right it will be all revealed to my why i have been given this precious gift but if i can't figure out certain things how am i suppose to develop the strength and knowledge to use this wonderful blessing.
Thank you for all you have done and for listening to me and for putting word out there to get otheres involved, you and jlemich  has done more for me in this short time then anyone has and i appreciate you for all you've done.

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,522 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:26 AM

Thank you Mousieq... and best of luck to you... keep us updated!
Posted Image

#34 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:33 PM

I will and again Thank you

#35 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, (SORRY FOR CAPS VERY SLEEPY) THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT POST THUS FAR AND I KNOW IT'S THE SCARIEST FOR ME. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SPIRITS ALL MY LIFE AND THERE ARE TIMES WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS THAT LEAVES ME A LITTLE SCARED FOR A MOMENT. LAST NIGHT I WAS LAYING IN BED, I SLEEP ON MY LEFT SIDE ALL THE TIME, WELL I WAS LAYING THERE WATCHING TV AT 2AM AND I STARTED FEELING REALLY NAUSEATED AND I WAS TRYING TO THINK WHY WAS I FEELING SO SICK, THEN MY STOMACH STOPPED MOVING AND MY BREATHING SLOWED TO WHERE I COULD BARELY TELL IF I WAS BREATHING, SO I GOT UP AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM, GOT SOMETHING TO DRINK, AND ATE A JELLYBEAN TO SETTLE MY STOMACH.I RETURNED TO MY BED LAID DOWN AND ABOUT 10 MINUTES LATER IT HAPPENED AGAIN AND I COULD FEEL THE SPIRIT IN MY BED JUST MOVING ABOUT BUT WHEN IT WENT UP MY BACK MY STOMACH KNOTTED AGAIN, MY BREATHING SLOWED AND I WANTED TO GET SICK, WELL I TRIED TO PUT IT OUT OF MY MIND BUT THEN MY HEAD FELT FUNNY LIKE I WAS GOING TO FAINT I FELT LIKE I WAS SEPERATING FROM MY BODY, SO I OPENED MY EYES AND FOCUSED ON WHAT WAS GOING ON, SO I TURNED THE TV BACK ON AND STARTED WATCHING IT, I FELT SLEEPY AND I CLOSED MY EYES AND ITHADN'T BEEN 2 MINUTES BUT I FELT SOMETHING JUMP ON MY BACK/SIDE PUT ITS ARMS AROUND ME LIKE A BEAR HUG, IT STARTED GRUNTING/GROWLING I YELLED GET OFF ME AND THEN I COULD FEEL ME LEAVING MY BODY AND I STARTED CALLING GOD'S NAME, I SAID GOD'S NAME 5 OR 6 TIMES AND EACH TIME I SAID GOD IT GOT WEAKER UNTIL IT LET GO OF ME AND LEFT, I IMMEDIATELY SAT UP AND SAID OMG WHAT WAS THAT, I GOT OUT OF BED AND HURRIED INTO THE LIVING ROOM WHERE MY GRANDSON WAS STILL AWAKE. SOMETHING INSTILLED A TERROR IN ME SO BAD I HAD TO LEAVE THE ROOM I HAVE NEVER FELT FEAR LIKE THAT BEFORE FROM A SPIRIT OR GHOST, I SIT IN WITH MY GRANDSON AND THEN I WENT BACK TO MY ROOM, THE AIR FELT CLEARED AND SAFE. I PRAYED AND ASKED GOD TO PROTECT ME, I COULD STILL FEEL IT MOVING AND WHEN IT WOULD GET CLOSE I KEPT TELLING IT NO IT CAN NOT TOUCH ME AND TO GET OUT, I DID THIS UNTIL I FELL ASLEEP WHICH WAS 5:45 AM, I ALWAYS FEEL SAFER DURING THE DAY BECAUSE IT SEEMS WEAKER..... BEFORE I WENT TO BED I WAS TALKING TO MY HUSBAND SOMETHING HAD BIT ME AND IT WELTED UP LIKE A BURN BLISTER, WELL HE HAD ASKED IF I HAD ANYMORE EXPERIENCES AND AS I WAS TALKING TO HIM THE SPIRIT GRABBED MY ELBOW AND I FELT A CHILL GO THROUGH ME FROM HEAD TO TOE AND BACK TO MY HEAD AND IT STAYED THE FOR A WHILE BEFORE IT LEFT.... I AM OFFICIALLY SCARED AND LOST AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO..... IW ILL NEVER LET THIS SPIRIT KNOW THE DEGREE OF MY FEAR. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND AGAIN SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

Edited by mousieq, 10 July 2015 - 03:04 PM.

#36 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:34 AM

Good Morning, I know I have been quiet the past few days, just trying to recover from surgery. The spirit has still been with me but less active until last night and i am not sure what even happened but i was watching TV and all of a sudden i felt light and feathery, nauseated and my heart was pounding and then i felt it trying to take hold of me and i could feel it's fingers on my shoulder closer to my neck and i was so terrified but then i heard my voice calm yet alerting and it was very lound and clear and it said WAKE UP WAKE UP, and then I could feel myself getting stronger and pulling away from whatever that was. I don't remember falling asleep and maybe i did and this was all just a bad dream or nightmare but I am use to talking to y dream self not the other way around....
Thank you for listening

#37 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

Hi Mousieq,

I really do have to ask, please don't use all caps when posting. It's extremely hard to read.

I'm actually surprised no one has asked any questions after this long period of time.

Right before this started, did you lose anyone? Did you do something like move or start construction or alterations on your living space at all? Did you lose any pets? Buy an antique? Anything like that.

It's just odd that this started suddenly. Like you, I've seen spirits since I was so little I don't remember. But I do have to ask you why you haven't tried the one thing that worked again. You call on god constantly and it does nothing to help you. But the one thing that helped, that of burning sage, you haven't tried again. Sage burning has been used often in religious ritual in many religions, but especially Wicca and the Native American religions.  It is thought to banish negativity, fear, and bad spirits. To deliver peace to those in it's area. I highly suggest that you try this again. More than just one night. It needs to be repeated often. Every night for quite a while. You can even buy incense for incense burners to use for this.

I realize you may not take the next bit of advice well given that you claim you are so vehemently christian but at the moment christianity is not helping you. Though I am no longer Wiccan, I do still know how it works. In Wicca, there is only one law, harm none. That doesn't mean you can't protect yourself, it means that you make no effort to voluntarily harm others. There are certain nature inspired practices in the religion that may help you.

The first is pine water. Basically, get the spines from a pine tree and bring them to a boil in water. Pine is also said to banish negativity just as sage is. Then wipe the pine water all over your bed frame, and even your room if you have enough.

The second is that you can also cast a circle around your bed or your house if you're up for it. No, it's nothing evil or anything. And many use the watchtowers as their respective angels to protect them (Wicca is a very versatile religion). North, South, East and West. You stop at each location and ask that they protect you and your home. You walk in a circle around the location you are trying to protect while visualizing energy rising from the earth to protect you. It forms a protective barrier around the location. Then move to the middle, point to the sky and say "As above, so below" and then touch the ground. You've now created a bubble to protect you.

Your belief should be strong enough to hold it at bay this way. It's just a suggestion. You can take the suggestion with you and do any or none of it, but it seems you are being attacked. I'm trying to help.

Regardless, consider the questions I first asked. They may enlighten you as to what you can do to get rid of the creature. For example... if you or someone in your family brought an antique into the house, getting rid of it may solve the problem.

#38 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:03 PM

Good Afternoon Moiraesfate,
I apologize for the caps but I was terrifed and couldn't see and think straight. Ok let's start with the questions, The answers to all your questions is no except I moved from Washington last year Feb. seperating from my husband and the house we lived in was his parents and gorgeous, i loved that house but things started going down hill with my husband because he took 4 of his grandkids into his care and as he noticed how well we bonded and the time we spent together he started getting jealous and lashing out at his granchildren and because of me protecting them he then started arguing with me, well soon after that the house became where I was afraid to be in the house alone, and if we were outside doing stuff I wouldn't go in the house, some evil was brewing in that house and i could feel it in every step I took, well the last night i was there we sleeping and i started hearing noises again and this time I called his name and he said I hear it and we raised up and looked at the door and their was someone pacing outside our bedroom door, my husband grabbed his gun and I said make sure it's not a kid or the dog, when he opened the door nothing was there, the dog was asleep in his room, the kids were all down stairs asleep but i knew for sure without a doubt I had to leave that house, after i came here everything was great and peaceful up until about 4 months ago when I was told that I had to have surgery and something i was worried about it was cervical spine surgery and I had 2 disc removed from my neck and donated bone put in to replace it, but before the surgery a good friend had suggested a series of books for me to read by Christine Feehan, so I purchased the first 5 books of that series and started reading The Dark Prince it's about Carpathians who can turn vampire if they don't find their lifemates, well I read the 1st book in one day and I was like wow I wish I had someone in my life like that especially going through this surgery and I was by myself, so I started book 2 but Ikept going back to book 1, well i realized that I had a spirit and the spirit was much like the characters in the book, but never harming me in a mean way, but was still scary and disturbing with all the sexual stuff and one day I thought about what i had said and every thing I had done the spirit didn't leave, so I told the spirit I knew why it was there and I didn't need it anymore and to go that i release you, well the spirit left and a week later more started coming and they are still coming or still here. I am not Christian, I hold no religion but I have faith and God in every fiber of my being, and when these spirits make physical contact as some human type thing and gets on me or grabs me i call for God and it weakens and releases me. I understand Wicca and i have friends who are wiccan and I smudge with white sage, I have apple halves, mandrake root, and a protection herbal bag, and I have a circle of salt around my bed. I have read all you've said and your suggestions, opinions and advice is always welcome, I am at the point where I don't know what else to do or how to do it. I only sleep during day hours when it's energy is low, but between the hours of 12 midnght and 4 am is the worst and just having surgery i need all my rest to heal. I will try the other things that you said if i haven't already tried it or try it your way. Thank you for listening and for replying.

#39 mousieq

mousieq

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hello Everyone, I knew it's been a few days since I posted but the surgery I had takes more effort on my part to heal and although I heal fairly quickly this surgery was probably the most serious and delicate I have had. I have considered and tried everything that has been suggested and I thank you for all your advice and opinions. I still have a spirit or 2 around and for the most part i ignore them, the bigger more terrifying one is gone. I was making my bed today and the sheets I put on it I haven't used for a while, since my first encounters, well as I was putting on the top sheet i noticed all these marks and I thought wow they scratched up my sheets too but as I started to look closer and then held the sheet up to sunlight I realized something i had thought before when I seen my comfrter all marked up but dimissed it quickly, The marks on my sheets are not scratches like an animal would make like cat or dog but the marks are actually Hieroglyphics, drawings and different types of things that could tell a story if one knew what they were looking at. Theres is several faces all different, they is a mans body, a mans face with a smaller face, I mean these things go on and yes it's fascinating and scary too. I use to fell something big moving in my bed, walking but like and animal although i never counted four steps and i could fell wetness as it moved across my legs and i am thinking maybe the smaller spirits were making these designs, I don't now but can someone tell me something please ...Thank you for listening

#40 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 07:52 PM

Maybe you could take a picture of these hieroglyphics and post them here? Then someone might be able to offer some advice on what they think the story is saying. I am glad you are on the mend and things are settling down for you. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users