Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

• You cannot reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic

#61 dash

EVP

• GS Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

I am also a friend of Rhonda's and find it offensive that you are now writing about her here. What to strengthen your claims the house you rented was haunted? If she was such a close friend why post these to her friends asking for information, I find your actions disgusting and will leave it at that!

I hope you or admin will delete your post!

Attached Files

Edited by dash, 31 March 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#62 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

Dash

I met Rhonda online summer of 2014.  We had constant chat back in forth for about a year and half online and had set out to meet face to face when she came to Seattle fall, and summer of 2015.    I'm more than happy to send you our entire chat session and phone call history via FB.  

I said in my post above we broke off contact last year, but remained friends online.  I just found out about her passing (yesterday) because yesterday I was sititng at work and thinking why do I not get her feeds anymore.  When I looked, I found out why.

Me and Rhonda had multiple conversations via telephone and conversations via Facebook and Skype.

if mgmt finds violating then yes by all means delete the post.   I'm pretty sure u was a friend. As was I.  You would agree she had a lot of friends

Many of them online.   I would be one tiny speck of them. Thats all. No more. No less.
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#63 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,841 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

MacQdor, I found nothing offensive in your post.

Everyone from this point forward, If you deem something as offensive, please PM an Admin. We will review the post and deal with it. Do not call out the person who posted.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#64 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,626 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Thank you, MacC. I'm not seeing anything offensive either.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#65 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

I'm not sure whats going on here....
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#66 MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

[a two year analysis finally comes together with results that should keep the paranormal community spinning for quite some time. This video reveals the steps I took to have the Oct 31st/Nov 1st wall writings analyzed. The results are 96% conclusive: Bone Black/Bone Char]

and

https://www.youtube....Fgj6JQQ&t=2149s
Steve Mera updates the UK community, on his involvement and investigation Jan/April 2016 Investigation.

as reported by Parapsychologists Steve Mera
The residence of Keith Linder is plagued by a demonic force that is wreaking havoc throughout his tranquil, contemporary home. Linder has spent the past few years documenting what appears to be extreme poltergeist activity, including mysterious demonic inscriptions written on his walls and a fire spontaneously igniting in the home. Keith's antagonistic spirit is one of the most powerful dark forces the paranormal investigators have ever encountered.

We also get into what happened at the end, what made him finally move out, and what has happened since. This is a very haunted house, known as the Seattle Demon House, or simply as Demons in Seattle. There have been numerous independent witnesses, including a paranormal group who testify they saw an object levitate during their overnight vigil. So you’ve seen it on television, but now we do justice to Keith Linder’s story. Ever since he bought a home in Bothell, Washington, paranormal occurrences have changed his life forever and the world needs to see this..
My Signature
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com