347 replies to this topic

#41 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

The protection bubble is a visualization.   You're drawing energy from yourself and from the universal good (white light).   We each have that light within us and it's part of the universal light (in Christian terms that everyone understands it's the love of God and the Holy Spirit part of the trinity).  So you're drawing from within but you're tapping the universal so it shouldn't deplete you.

To do the visualization,  you sit (or stand)  and calm yourself and try to empty your mind of all the clutter.   You close your eyes,  take deep,  even breaths and imagine there's a white light in your solar plexus (just below your rib cage in the center,  where your actual stomach is).   Keep imagining it and breathing until you can feel it there.   When it's there,  let it start growing until it surrounds you and you can feel it out surrounding you.   Then open your eyes and see if you still feel it there.   If it pops out just close your eyes and let it solidify a little more.   The mirror aspect I suggested comes in when you've got it good and there.   Just let a mirrored shell happen when it's surrounded you.   Redo it any time you feel vulnerable and once or twice a day anyway.

It's not really the answer I want to hear that you haven't had sleep disturbances but I'm standing by what's happening with her.   It's not uncommon to have amnesia when there's been a trance.

Along with the suggestion of medical stuff up thread I'd also check for mold,  EMF (you can download a smartphone app...  one I have that I know works pretty much the same as a handheld tool is EMF Sensor Free for Android) and carbon monoxide.  These can cause worrisome symptoms on their own  and exacerbate any paranormal experiences.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#42 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

For me the best way forward is to cover off all bases - I think you and your wife should look into getting some mediation or counselling for the arguing that has been happening - some methods of communicating and then reacting constructively can be worthwhile for anyone, at any time!

I would also suggest that maybe one of you (my thoughts are it would be your wife) stay at a friends house for a night or two, just to recharge and get some rest. This will also give you more of an indication if there's is an attachment or if it's you or your wife.

Thirdly, as some of the other posters have suggested, it might be an idea to get checked out by the doctors. There could be environmental or physiological factors involved in your situation that are making you both unwell and that could be treated. This isn't to say that your experience is being discounted, more that you need to rule out the logical before you leap to other causes. Your wife may already been in contact with professionals to support her previous abuse experiences, but if not this is also something that would be recommended for her long term health.

And lastly I agree with the advice that Tantric Kitten has provided. Work on clearing the bedroom and see what sorts of changes you observe from there.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you go.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#43 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:45 PM

Thank you so much for the information about the protection bubble. That helps a lot.

Yeah I'm not sure what the "trance" was but it's scary. To me it was like this thing taunting me because it knew I was on video. Then the second night it happened she was furious with me. She wanted to hurt me physically. I'm pretty sure that was this things influence. She said she has never ever felt such rage in her life and that feeling scared her.

As far as medical conditions, it couldn't hurt and it would at least rule out anything medical is going on here but we are both healthy with no history of mental health issues. We plan on getting checked out as soon as my health insurance kicks in though. We just bought this house in December 2015 and it was inspected for all types of things including mold. There is a higher emf reading through the house due to older wiring. We have a working carbon monoxide detector upstairs. We had these paranormal experiences in the location we lived before so we kinda already ruled out environmental issues causing this.

I will talk to her about staying somewhere for a day or two but I do work 12 hour nights so we are apart a lot now already,  also we are going to see someone for counseling this coming week.

#44 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:13 PM

hey, as the topic of energetically protecting oneself probably comes up a lot on this forum I just thought I'd share a quick note and a link to another technique. Of course, resolving WHY you find yourself needing protection in the first place is the long term solution, but some protection in the meantime can make for smoother sailing.

Notes on shields:

just like erecting a physical wall or digging a moat around your house will not keep out a burglar who's already inside (or protect you from yourself), any sort of energetic barrier you create as protection for your own body/mind will not keep out that which is already inside your body or has access to you (and again, it does not protect you from yourself).

A strong shield people may wish to try:

The following guided shield exercise is more 'military grade' than most and may also provide a higher level of cloaking in some situations. It might seem daunting if you haven't done much visualization exercises before as it involves creating several sets of frequency barriers using shapes + color.

The guided shield creation begins at 27:20 of the video...

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y_zq_zoKvx8

edit: clarified burglar example. Also, if a mod could fix the white background color that'd be swell. Thanks!

Edited by Jim@GhostStudy, 10 April 2016 - 01:18 PM.

#45 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:38 PM

Thanks True North, I will check that video out. I'm just learning it as you know but maybe it will help in some way despite being an amateur. And later when I get the basics down it will help to further my ability.

#46 True North

True North

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:25 AM

You're welcome. I know you've probably got a lot on your plate right now, wasn't trying to add to the info overload. I'm sure you and your wife will get everything under control :)

#47 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,278 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 12:52 AM

That's great, sounds like you're moving in the right direction, so hopefully you will start to see some positive change in the next few days/weeks!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#48 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,010 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

Lot's of good useful information being shared.... it's nice to see!  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#49 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:57 PM

So nothing paranormal today so far.

I couldn't find mugwart but i did sage my entire bedroom and sprayed it all down with vinegar water and sea salt mixture. i let the sea salt sit in the windowsill during the sunny day here before i used it. i had some holy water from when we were dealing with this at the apartment so i flung some around the room around the windows and around the door. then when i was done with that i sprinkled salt around the whole entire bed, under the windowsills and under the door. so fingers crossed and i hope this helps

#50 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:09 AM

Mugwort isn't essential.   The salt,  vinegar,  sage and it all are clearing elements to clear any built up energy.   It is traditionally held to make negative spirits ill so they'll avoid it.   Salt has some of the same tradition attached to it.   Entities are not supposed to be able to cross a salt seal.

So that's why I suggested those two specific things (well,  that and I have used them successfully as part of clearing rituals).   If you run across it do add it.   If you don't don't lose any sleep over it.   You can also try green cedar tips and/or juniper berries (those are hard to burn...  I grind them coarsely and put them on self-lighting charcoal tablets aka hookah charcoal)  but they have slightly different properties.

I'm glad you had a day of rest.   Keep things up and don't be discouraged if it comes back.   We can assess the success of what's been tried and see what we can do to strengthen it and you.    And maybe it realizes that you're ready to fight and has gone to find an easier mark.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#51 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 02:28 AM

Mugwort for sale on Amazon. 2 oz - $6
Check around for the best price.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In Europe, in the Middle Ages, mugwort was used as a protective herb, and was placed in gardens to repel insects.  It was also used to prevent fatigue and ward off evil spirits and wild animals.
Posted Image

#52 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

Yes I have heard about salt and I have used sage a few times. It might be in my head but the room feels "lighter" and smells like a hippie festival but that's ok lol. especially if it works. if it does work ill do my entire house. I'll know more tonight, I work till 6:30am and my wife will be sleeping alone in there so we will see.

Yes as far as sleep and food we are doing ok so far. We are trying to keep a positive attitude even though its difficult sometimes. Like Jim said thats probably the most important thing at this time, not to fight and argue. because it could be fueling this thing. or at the very least it wants to separate us from each other and is encouraging fighting. I am aware of all the demonic suppression techniques and i'm continuing to watch for them. It knows i'm not giving up because i have said it out loud to it when i tried to get it to leave before.

Thank you Jim for the info on the herbs. Good to know. I read up on mugwart a little myself. It seems very powerful. I plan on ordering some tonight while i'm at work.

Well nothing happened last night that we know of. I woke up this afternoon to find my ring in the spot that i normally put it. (it was missing for a few days) so thats a good sign i think.

#53 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:44 PM

Glad you found your ring... but don't thank it for returning it... that would be communication, and that's a big No,No!  ;)

I've never used Mugwort but it seems like something worth trying. I can't wait to see how it goes once you try it.
Stay with the plan, my friend. You can beat this thing. Even if things get worse before they get better... they will get better, better, gone!  ;)
Posted Image

#54 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:12 PM

my wife is trying her best to ignore the visions. she says they repeat over and over until she pays attention to them. she knows how important it is to ignore them. she is trying hard.

ok well i took a shower and got ready for work and my ring is gone again. we got into a lil argument about a vision she saw. the vision showed me putting my ring away so i didnt have to wear it. well of coarse i didnt do that but it upset her anyway. she dropped me off at work and was upset so she took her rings off. well its a 5 min drive home and when she got home she looked in the center council they were gone. i got an email from this thing right after that. ill copy/paste it here.

no subject)

Inbox                                                                        x            

Posted Image

1]

6:48 PM (1 minute ago)                                

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

to me                                                                                                

Posted Image

Y
O
UA
R
E
F
I
N
I
S
H
E
D
N
O
N
E
E
DY
O
U
R
R
IN
G

#55 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

It's hard to read but it says "you are finished no need your ring"

#56 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,010 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

It's okay for her to yell at it to stop this madness when the visions come.... even include the Lords name when that happens!
The rules change when she's under attack and that's definitely a verbal attack.

I don't know if it's wise to be reading those emails.
Posted Image

#57 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:42 PM

should i ignore the emails then? i have been saving them to a notepad since it started. just for documenting this. i could stop if you think thats what i should do. i have 40 saved in notepad.

about a month ago this entity tried to convince us it was our son. she had a miscarriage about 6 months ago and it was trying to pull off that it was our son that died. i let emotions get to me and i believed it for about a day then started thinking if it is our son why is it doing some of the same things it did to us at the apartments? hiding stuff and all that. it wasnt good to us at the apartments and it has the same characteristics.

#58 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:44 PM

I wouldn't read them.   Can you filter yourself to a folder or a throwaway account you don't read?   I'd like to see them (I'm assuming that I'm going to make the trip down when I can coordinate it and although I know it's up in the air I'm going off the assumption Jim will too at the same time).   It may give me or the friend I plan on dragging along some insight.

Notice that it's trying harder to separate you.   That the two of you are making steps to make sure you work as a team is scaring it.

And I agree with Jim again.   She should keep working on not seeing them by distracting herself and asking that she not see anything for now but after the umpteenth time there's no problem saying "let me be"  or "back off"  and following it up with physically turning  away and walking away.

ETA: but I don't want to see the emails now.   I'm already going to have to be very careful in separating ego from what I get when I'm there.

Edited by Tantric Kitten, 11 April 2016 - 06:46 PM.

Posted Image

#59 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:55 PM

oh thats a great idea Tantric. an email filter. perfect! ill set one up right away.

yes it wants us apart that's for sure. it sucks.

#60 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:33 PM

Well, the filter didn't work. I tried it a few ways. Its taunting me with it. I told my wife I created a filter and it wont be able to message me anymore. I got in my inbox DID YOU

I'll just have to delete them as they come and not read them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users