#1 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,182 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:28 PM

Without rehashing the entire original thread, in a nutshell:   Krisb and his wife Jessb have apparently been having issues with an entity trying to drive them apart. It appears to be trying to pit them against each other, a common tactic used by entities who enjoy causing pain, fear, and generally causing havoc. They thrive on this stuff. It reportedly sends them text and email messages trying to cause doubts about the other in their minds. Sexual attacks have been reported, missing objects etc.  We are encouraging them to stick together and not play the game this thing is wanting them to play. It wants to drive them apart and take pleasure in their suffering. *reader's digest version*

Here's a link to the original topic, which got too unwieldy and confusing. We are encouraging Jessb to create her own account to avoid confusion when she wants to weigh in. Alright, Krisb, Jessb and members, carry on!      http://www.paranorma...showtopic=42906

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,276 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:09 PM

I guess I'll start... I'm hoping someone can help with this...

I was at my desk pondering and praying for Krisb and his family. And I was caught up in some kind of vision. Which is very rare for me. In Part 1, I only mentioned part of what I saw. But through emails I talked to Krisb about it in more depth. I'm hoping someone can tell me what it might mean.

I saw myself inside of Krisb's house in a vision. And there was a woman (and probably 5 or 6 others in the room, as well). They were all standing close to a wall and by a large entry way. As I appeared in the room, the other people did not seem to stand-out at all. They seemed to be faded out just a little. But one woman who was rather plump and with red hair, stood out. She was in front of the others and very clear. She seemed to recognize me and started smiling immediately. But it was a creepy smile. I started to walk away and she turned her neck and followed me with her eyes and continued with the creepy smile. She seemed to know why I was there and she seemed excited that I was in the dark as far as my purpose there. I asked Krisb if there was someone in his life dead or alive that matched that description. Krisb immediately wrote back and said he knew who it was! He sent a picture and it was an exact match. The only different was, she normally wears glasses but wasn't in the vision.

* I cannot include the photo of the woman for obvious reasons. *

Here's a rather crude drawing of my vision (not to scale)...
Posted Image

There were probably 5 or 6 others in the big room. They were all standing close to a wall and by a large entry way. As I appeared in the room, the other people did not seem to stand-out at all. They seemed to be faded out just a little. But the woman stood out. She was in front of the others and very clear. I looked briefly at the others but I donít really remember enough to point anyone out. There was a tall slender man that I did notice quickly. He seemed to be wearing a dark suit.  

The large entry way exposed a dark room with no lights on within. So I could not make out what might be in there. I figured maybe it was the master bedroom (it wasn't). I then focused all my energy on the woman with the creepy smile. I knew this woman had a secret and had something to do with the family. The walls were darker... but the room I was in was rather dark, as well. I was in the larger room, like a living room. And the people stood close to the wall and close to a large entry area going into that dark room. The entry seemed much larger than a regular door entry.

I asked Krisb if he had a wide entry way in his home. He said he did, three of them! I then asked if he could take pictures of them. And one of them was an exact match! Her it is...

Posted Image
Compare this with my sketch

Again let me repeat...As I focused on the woman, she seemed to recognize me and was smiling immediately. But it was a creepy smile. I started to walk away and she turned her neck and followed me with her eyes and continued with that creepy smile. She seemed to know why I was there and she seemed excited that I was in the dark as far as my purpose there.

Quick review: The woman I saw was an exact match to a family friend. The house I found myself in was Krisb's house.
Oh, and the people in the background and the lady in front seemed to have something to do with the haunting.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why I would have a vision inside Krisb's house? And what role this women might have in all this??
Your help would be much appreciated!
  :)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 chislehurst

chislehurst

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 01:07 AM

I think the issue of the electronic messages needs to be addressed first, to clarify what is potentially paranormal and what is not.

#4 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:06 AM

No. The Entity needs to be dealt with first. The messages are a distraction.
This is either an evil spirit or a Demon.
Avoid conversations with it! You should only ask it what is relevant. Anything beyond that is dangerous.
The Demon is a liar! It will lie to confuse you.
It will also mix lies with the truth to attack you. The attack is psychological and powerful,
so don't listen to it.
Peace

Posted Image

#5 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:07 AM

View Postchislehurst, on 14 May 2016 - 01:07 AM, said:

I think the issue of the electronic messages needs to be addressed first, to clarify what is potentially paranormal and what is not.

I would think the best time to formally address that possibility would be when we have a competent & knowledgeable investigator on the scene. In this case, Tantric Kitten.
We are all welcome to go our separate ways in this as long as the family is tolerant of us.  

But as for me, I'm investigating the haunting aspect of all this.

Well said, Captain. B)
Posted Image

#6 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:18 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 May 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

I would think the best time to formally address that possibility would be when we have a competent & knowledgeable investigator on the scene. In this case, Tantric Kitten.
We are all welcome to go our separate ways in this as long as the family is tolerant.  

I would recommend contacting the Bishop of your Diocese and a qualified Assistant within the Church.
Meaning no disrespect to Tantric Kitten or you, Jim, but this might be over your heads.  The stronger the Ammo, the more damage can be done.
The Demon or unclean spirit will take advantage any way it can in ways that you might not know of.

I'm saying this because I care about you. Don't take any unnecessary chances.
Blessings on you all.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 14 May 2016 - 02:21 AM.

Peace

Posted Image

#7 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

I cannot attend at this time... but it's up to Tantric Kitten if she and her friend make the trip. And yes, there are obvious concerns.
Posted Image

#8 chislehurst

chislehurst

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:06 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 May 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

We are all welcome to go our separate ways in this as long as the family is tolerant of us.  

Well said, Captain. B)

But what is the haunting? How can you investigate something without the facts? If the messages are from a human source, it significantly changes things.

I'll share something personal...my wife was abused as a child, and I understand from the posts that something similar may have happened to Jessb. There are elements in Krisb's posts that I can recognise/relate to from the experiences of my wife before she got the full help and support she needed (which was a long journey for us).

I'm not saying that Jessb needs medical help and not help from here, but I am saying that getting all the facts first would be the responsible thing to do so we can be sure this couple are getting the help they do need.

#9 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:57 AM

I agree that separating the non paranormal aspects from the paranormal stuff here would help lessen the confusion. Of course the more confusing this all is, the better for whatever the root cause of this is.

On an unrelated weird note, I see the photo I posted up above is totally different this morning than it was yesterday. It was a photo of a kid giving a thumbs up. Today it's a photo of the moon. I didn't edit anything
Posted Image

#10 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:42 AM

Oh,  strange,  Vlawde.

OK,  since I'm the one going down there.   I am working to figure out what's not paranormal but I have to be on site to be positive which is why I am very reluctant to give my theories here.   I could easily do more harm than good by giving them specific advice for what I think is happening when I'm wrong because there's something I'm not seeing over the internet and it needs to be handled a completely different way.   What I have been suggesting does have effectiveness across the board (more in some cases than others)  and isn't going to hurt anything.   You can't hurt anything by loving,  by being positive,  by refusing to listen to an entity and by using long known,  nontoxic herbal remedies.

I waffle on the involvement of the church.   I think (but it was so much information ago I'm not sure)  that I did suggest a priest/group that I trust to be equipped to handle this kind of thing.   There are priests and ministers who simply aren't and he's already had one of those out before he came to us.   If I can't do it there are other resources but they obviously have busy schedules and may not give this the same priority.

I have some background in psychology and consult with a psychologist when I believe I'm going into delicate situations.   But again I need to be on site to assess things and know to not practice medicine without a license and to refer people to services where they can choose to follow up or not.

I hope this allays  concerns about how this is being handled (the answer is that we're trying mitigation and suggesting ways to deal with it until someone can be on site) and I welcome suggestions for coping for the family that I haven't thought of that have been useful.   BUT I have to say that I'm going to push back if it's not positive because they absolutely need positivity and cohesiveness to jump this hurdle.

ETA: And I do think that someone rather than something is sending the messages.   Am I sure?   No.   Which is why I didn't say anything until someone else I didn't recognize was using Krisb's account and saying personal things that they may not want on the internet.   That has been cleared up,  though.   Another reason to wait until I get there to draw conclusions because I was wrong (my remote doesn't work so well and I've said it many times) yesterday.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:17 AM

Beautifully said, Tantric Kitten. And the way you are handling this makes perfect sense!  ;)
Posted Image

#12 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Vlaw, what's strange about that picture is the date we came up with for Tantric to come down is a full moon.... Coincidence? Who knows.

#13 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

haha, I found out what happened to the photo. No supernatural hijinks involved!
Posted Image

#14 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

I'd like to attempt to clear up a few things about my things going missing and the digital communications I get.

My 3rd phone stolen was a few days ago. On the same day it took it the first time when nobody was home except me. Her daughter was in school and Jessb was working. I found it in the spare bedroom in the closet. Then later on that day it took it out of my office while it was charging and didn't give it back.

I know it's not Jessb because when the messages come though sometimes she is sleeping.

The girl we were helping moved out because that was the deal. After she graduates she moves out, so its not her.

Jessb's biological daughter lives with us but she is a strait A student, never gets into trouble, volunteers to help around the house, popular in school, very respectful ect. I have a great relationship with her daughter so there would be no reason for her to do this stuff to me. Especially because it would be adding fuel to the fire and that's the last thing she wants. Besides that I don't think she would send nude pictures of me and her mother to random people. She knows enough about whats going on with us and knows its real bad. She just isn't going to do that to us. The only nude picture I had was on my last phone that went missing so whoever sent that picture of me has my phone.

So that leaves someone from the outside. Well first off I just moved here from out of state last year so I don't know many people around here. Nobody hates me that much to be constantly stealing my things and messaging me and interrupting my conversations for almost a year now. I don't have any enemies. I have very few friends because I believe in quality over quantity and the friends I do have wouldn't do this and besides the joke ran its course 10 months ago.

One of the first paranormal events that happened to us is it took Jessb's phone and it dangled it at me so I would see it. We went on a wild goose chase for it. Long story short we finally found it a half hour later or so after a loud "thump" under a huge bear I won her at the Iowa state fair. We had looked under that bear before and it wasn't under it. It wasn't until the second time we looked under the bear we found it. We were both in the living room and could both see the bear and it didn't move an inch.  I told Jim that whole story over the phone because its a long complicated story but the point is, me and Jessb both know it wasn't a person then and its not a person now.

#15 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

Google has a "phone finder" for when you misplace your phone or it is stolen, even if it's blocks away it will show you where it is on a map. I'd suggest trying that next time a phone goes missing. You can make it ring remotely if it's within earshot.
Posted Image

#16 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:58 PM

I just tried it here at work, shows me the exact building I am in within 50 feet of my exact location
Posted Image

#17 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:03 PM

I worked for Apple and I had an iPhone so I understand how find my phone works.That's how we found Jessb's iPhone when it was stolen and found it under the bear.  The problem is, it has to have internet and be turned on for the services to work.

When my phone goes missing this entity is smart enough to turn it off so we can't call it or use the google service to find it. That has been the case the last few times my phone was stolen. We realize its gone and call it with her phone and it goes strait to voicemail.

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:00 PM

Krisb, thank you for taking the time to help us to understand all of that... it helps a lot!
Posted Image

#19 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,276 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:18 PM

KrisbÖ maybe you need to speak up and include the Jesus thing and tell it you expect the phone back right now! I would repeat it twice.

Itís actually breaking a law by taking it, and another law by not returning it. It will be held accountable for breaking those laws, as I understand it. And by you asking for its safe return, it lets the entity off the hook by returning it to you. Anyway, donít demand but do speak up!  ;)  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Posted Image

#20 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 07:34 PM

I agree with the rules and laws that they have to follow. Kinda like the law of gravity. I'm not sure what happens if they break them though. I have asked for my things back several times. I started out asking nicely, now when I do I have a dominant voice.

I have never told it in Jesus name though. I'll try that. Thanks Jim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users