• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:11 PM

Yes, please try... and say it with confidence and with an attitude!  Be that person! ........And don't ask, tell.
Just remember though, no two-way communication, no making deals and no commanding it to do anything. Keep it short and sweet.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 mukluks

mukluks

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:19 PM

Krisb, I have been watching this story unfold for awhile now. I want you to know I have been meditating on this. I have to ask you..though I believe it was already asked....has your wife contacted or attempted to contact the spirit world recently?

#23 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:28 PM

ty for the positive energy my direction mukluks. We try to ignore this entity so no we don't try to contact the spirit world.

The only time we talk to this entity is to try to get it to leave us.

#24 mukluks

mukluks

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

Hi Krisb. :) I think it is wise to not contact it. Other than being firm when asking it to stop. At this point, anyway. But what I'm asking is did your wife (specifically) attempt to contact someone before these events began? This may seem like a strange question to you, but does your wife drink white wine?

#25 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:58 PM

lol strange is the normal at this point.

I assume your talking about contacting people that have died. To my knowledge she has not. We talked about her grandma that has passed and how sometimes she smells smoke around her. Sometimes enough to make her sick. I told her it could be her grandma. (her grandma smoked a lot)  I'll have to find out for sure if she tried to contact anyone though and get back with you on that.

She does drink white wine yes.

#26 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:08 AM

She hasn't smelled smoke like that for years and I asked her and she has never tried to contact the dead.

#27 mukluks

mukluks

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:45 AM

Thanks for asking her. I ask because during my meditations on this issue, I sensed what I can describe as deep feelings of sadness and loneliness from your wife. I feel them as despair. Alcohol was involved, specifically white wine. And a computer. My feelings tell me that your wife contacted someone. She was trying to reach out to someone. This could have been someone she believed to be alive. The person she may have been trying to contact used to ride a motorcycle. Thats all that came through about that individual. My point is, that she was not successful in contacting him. Something else felt those same feelings she was having. Something that would prey on those feelings. My belief is that this entity is feeding from your wife's feelings. And now yours. That is all that I have seen. My hopes are that you can get some help from Tantric Kitten. You obviously need some assistance moving forward. This is no longer something you can handle on your own. Please continue to update us on what is going on, but only if it is safe.

#28 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:36 PM

So 2 different "people" have contacted me and offered a "quick fix" for my situation. Someone named Pegasuss and someone else named Youssef karake. As it turns out, they both had the same ip address. Me and Jim think its the entity.

Do either of the names mean anything to anyone?

Also, it contacted Jim about a week ago and said that I was going to break up with Jessb and that we didn't need help anymore.

#29 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,534 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:44 PM

Same person IMO, be it entity...or a hacker spoofing where it's at. Youseff/pegasuus created several user names. I'm guessing he didn't care for the first and created a second.
Posted Image

#30 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:13 PM

mukluks we had some pretty bad times when we lived in the apartment. She thinks this entity is the man that abused her as a child because it appeared as him at the end of our bed one night. I never saw him but she said it was definitely him. Also she thinks its him because of all the sexual things this entity does. The last time she was attacked sexually it said the same exact things to her that this man said to her as a child. I told her this is a common tactic used by these entities. Appearing as an abuser or someone that hurt you to cause fear and drum up all the emotions that come with it. It could be this guy though. I don't think he would be this strong though to do all these things to us but I have no idea. He did ride a motorcycle and she said when she saw him at the edge of your bed that night she told him to go away and don't come back. So technically she did contact someone that rode a motorcycle. I don't know if that is what you meant though. I think I mentioned it on the forum before but I'll say it again. He came back for forgiveness from Jessica and her mom. He was denied that forgiveness and shortly after shot and killed himself.

mukluks if you're right, it would certainly explain why this entity attached itself to her. We have been trying to figure out why since it happened. If we know why then we can revoke it.

Right Vlawd, I didn't want to bring you into it without your permission. I know you can hide and change your ip address using proxy servers. There are even free ones.

Something else strange. When I check google android device finder when I click on locate device it says "Location unavailable" but goes to the continent of Africa. I'm more familiar with the apple find my phone then the google version so I don't know if that's normal or not.

I would be willing to give Jim my username and password for google account so he can confirm this.

#31 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:13 PM

I have a really deep feeling that this issue is being caused by a LIVE  HUMAN person, maybe someone with an old grudge, and possibly had been stalking/ attacked her in the past.

(and yes the paranormal bits can very much be coming over distance, and from someone live and human. )

#32 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:20 PM

I understand people thinking it could be human but there have been to many instances happen to prove its not a human causing this. My last phone went missing when nobody was home except me. I was walking around the whole entire house looking for my phone for about a half hour. Unless a ninja snuck in my house and was walking around hiding my phone, its this entity.

I said before I don't have any enemies and neither does she. Her past consists of one man she met when she was 16. She got married when she was 18 years old and then got with me. Normal break up and her ex has moved on.

#33 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:27 PM

To the people here and involved there is no doubt its not human. MacQdor can back me up on that. I was having a skype conversation with him and it was interjecting in our conversation. Saying terrible things and trying to get him to stop talking to me. He could tell when the entity was typing and we carried on our conversation. There are many many instances that prove to us this isn't human. It messages us things that only me and Jessb know about. Unless they setup listening devices all over the house, it's not human. I worked from home until the last month and a half, I never leave the house so that's not likely.

#34 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

I would like to know why people think it's human. What are some of the reasons people come to that conclusion?

It upsets me because me and my wife already know its not human and either people flat out don't believe us or think i'm not smart enough to rule out human activity first. That is paranormal 101 I would think, debunking.

#35 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 09:11 PM

Well I was misinformed about her abuser shooting himself. My wife just cleared it up for me. He ran himself into a tree on his motorcycle. He had a suicide note in his pocket.

#36 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:16 AM

Wow, Krisb... you were busy with your postings while I was out of town.  :)

As for Pegasuss and Youssef...Yes, they are one in the same. The interesting thing is that it/they discounted all the efforts of those trying to help Krisb (on the forums) and then offered it's own help with a promise to succeed. Just two more names we know now not to trust.

Krisb, as for the google device finder... just send me the web address and info and I'll look it up with my username & password. This is not the first time Africa has come up.

Even if there were human involvement.... it would only amount to a small part of the activity going on with these guys. So there's still an entity to deal with.

As for it being non-human. It does seem to qualify for that category.

And as for believing you.... You would have never stuck around this long unless it were true. All this heartache for a cheap thrill... I don't think so.

Oh, and something did come up tonight that may have a bearing on this case. But I will talk to Tantric Kitten about it first for her opinion.
Posted Image

#37 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

I'm very curious to see what you found Jim.

#38 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:55 AM

I'll talk to you about it tomorrow Krisb.
Posted Image

#39 Youssef karake

Youssef karake

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:IT , Web Developping

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

Hello this is pegasuss (i know it's weird lol)

I just read  wrote what you said about me as i'am the "entity" , or  " a spoofing hacker" all i can say is i'm not as you think and it wasn't worth all the debate you've created . you're definitely right about youssef and I, we're at the same place working on the same wifi network that's why we have the same ip address / location and  the reason why i'm talking on his behalf is his weakness in english cause as you saw in your location thing we're not native english speakers.

For the help that we have offered , i'll take advantage of  this opportunity to explain who we are. we are remote healers and we have helped a lot of people getting rid of these paranormal occurences so we're not talking in vain, for Krisb i know that he never wanted or thought about discovering this paranormal world but he was forced to penetrate it due to all the things happening to his wife . I'm ready to all your questions and if someone has an extreme case of paranormal he is welcomed since we're specialized  in extreme cases of poltergeist and i'm aware of what i'm pointing out.

Stay safe folks!

#40 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:59 AM

Youssef, where are you in the world exactly?
And is your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?
Do you have a phone number to call you?

Your friend Pegasus seems to have a better command of the English language than many that post here. So I don't think he needs help from you to write a post.
Click here to see that statement by Pegasuss (post 312).
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users