• You cannot reply to this topic
447 replies to this topic

#441 Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:23 AM

Thanks to everyone that is sending love and positive energy our way. Thank you Tantric for the continued help. Thanks Jim for putting our names in the Temple for prayer.

We are living in hell right now and its not getting any better. I had a toothbrush and a washcloth thrown in the shower at me the other day. The bathroom door was locked and nobody was in the bathroom with me. That is the poltergeist activity i'm talking about. That and me hearing voices that sound like my wife's. It's always taunting or making fun of me or something like that. After hearing the voices, I ask her if she said anything and she gets irritated at me because I ask if she is sure because I just heard it.

#442 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:43 AM

Thanks Kris,

So from the details you have posted, this is what was happening. Thankfully it's not from a web browser but from a device, so there is a lot more data to work with.

1) An iPhone posting this. see X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (14A456)
2) It's operating on Wifi at a location served by Windstream ISP
3) The iPhone's IP address is 192.168.254.3 which is a Private IP address issued by the router/modem etc
4) The Router has an allocated IP address which is dynamic (ie it can change IP address each time the router is rebooted or connection dropped.) The ip address is 98.22.100.146 which is linked to Windstream
5) The ip address location is dubious the lookups show it is located in New Mexico, Iowa
6) The iPhone sent the email at Sun, 09 Oct 2016 09:53:22 -0700 (PDT) but in your current zone that is configured on the device you got this email from was at Sun, 09 Oct 2016 11:53
8) The router IP address 98.22.100.146 passed all the DKIM and SPF checks however checking Spamhaus the IP is blacklisted in the ZEN database (Not serious though so ignore)

Is 98.22.100.146 your actual current IP address?
Where was the iPhone at 11:53?
If the iPhones with you both was the iPhone is sight or in a pocket, bag, drawer?
I suggest installing an app on the iPhone that will take a photo when unlocking. Not sure if there is one for the iPhone in the app store but I do know there are several for Android, so presume there are some for iPhone. Perhaps install the app when YOU are alone so Jess will not know and if she is being manipulated by the spirit then you will soon find out. I am not making any accusations here but if you are the only one to know it's installed then you have a good chance to find out what is doing this.

As you have already said previously that this spirit can touch and move objects, then there is a good chance of it touching the phone to unlock etc.
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#443 Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:49 PM

hey Capt-Zeanie thanks for the help. On the laptop the ip address shows 192.168.255.2.

Her phone was in her hands and she was on the couch next to me looking at pinterest. its standard to not notice when it does this on our devices. it doesnt seem to unlock the phone and i can be on the computer it uses to send emails and i wont notice it sending anything besides the fact that sometimes i can catch it in the act of emailing me. it will show a draft and half of the message it sends me.

#444 Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

OK.  I just got home and this is going to be short because I'm exhausted.

We did talk to someone who has given us some very good advice, is going to refer us to someone the person thinks can help guide us through this layer and who told us much of what we were already thinking has to be done with this situation.

We're starting over at the beginning.  Clean slate.  At this point, although A and I have been resisting the idea, we do believe we're dealing with a possession or at the very least very heavy oppression and Jessb is the target.  So now the fight is for Jessb's life.

We're going to give the two of you "assignments" that we are going to post publicly -- we've discussed it and although we will work to ensure nothing personal is revealed we feel like it is best to do this where we're not the only people you're accountable to... everyone who has been rooting for you and supporting you through this is going to be your cheerleading squad.  We need full commitment from both of you that you will do everything in your power to do what we tell you -- some things are small and silly but every one is meant to raise positivity and foster closeness and each time we post a new assignment there will be something specifically for Jessb to work on herself to separate from the entity.  Nothing overwhelming.  Baby steps.  But we need your absolute commitment to fight and we will hold you accountable.  Both of you.  This is the very first assignment.  You, Jessb and you, Krisb, take a couple days to think over what we're asking of you and decide if you're in or if you no longer want our assistance.

What we're going to do is to start methodically going through some of the steps of protection and raising energy.  

The first task is easy.  We want you to carry the stones we've given you every day.  Either put them in your pockets or get a small pouch you can tie around your neck or otherwise carry on your person.  Every day.  Start tomorrow, Monday, October 10, 2016.  We want a report back on Thursday, October 13 of any change in activity.  We expect Krisb to take the lead (not because he's the husband or anything but because he's the person who isn't being oppressed) and see that these things are done and we expect Jessb to do them along with him whether she feels like it or not.

Jessb's first task is to try to resist acting on what the entity tells and shows.  That means that whatever it says or shows in a vision take a moment, breathe, and try your very best to not go yell at or otherwise punish Krisb.  You can feel what you feel for right now, you can allow them to happen if you can't avoid it (you can't seek them out), you can go punch your pillow or break a dish but you have to do your absolute best to not take it out on Krisb.  This doesn't mean that you can't call him on stuff he's actually done in front of you but you have to try to not act on what the entity tells you about him.

We expect to hear an update Thursday (or, of course, earlier if you want to talk about stuff... anything truly personal I'll still address through PM but the entity stuff is all out in the open and the light so the cockroach can't hide in the dark anymore).
My Signature
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#445 JessB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:10 AM

Well here's the thing... to try and get rid of my "issues" I have had some heart changes I know for sure that the one using me was the man who molested me. I have been thinking about forgiving him for a long time and last week I did he actually was talking to kris and asked kris if he'd help him cross over because he thought all the bad things he'd done he couldn't go to the light and would be kicked out. Anyway  I had many tears of anger and told him he took my childhood I grew up too fast and I hated him for all of it but I can be angry at him and forgive him because Look at how many times in life we mess up and God forgives us. Since then I've had peace no visions no talking in sleep no blacking out. But something is still taunting kris. I feel this is the original culprit. Idk . But know this I have been trying hard and it's difficult to not ask him every day if he's done anything wrong. I feel all that is habit I need to work on. Kris told me to read this we r at work but can check emails . I really do feel free from whatever was getting to me. But kris on the other hand is not. With the stuff messing with him in shower he wants me to sit in there till he's done . Cause he here's voices and things are thrown st him

#446 Capt-Zeanie

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:21 AM

View PostKrisb, on 09 October 2016 - 02:49 PM, said:

hey Capt-Zeanie thanks for the help. On the laptop the ip address shows 192.168.255.2.

Her phone was in her hands and she was on the couch next to me looking at pinterest. its standard to not notice when it does this on our devices. it doesnt seem to unlock the phone and i can be on the computer it uses to send emails and i wont notice it sending anything besides the fact that sometimes i can catch it in the act of emailing me. it will show a draft and half of the message it sends me.

It was the ip address of your router I was asking, ie you external IP address. if you visit http://www.whatsmyip.org/ you will see what your ip address is, though being dynamic it might have changed since then as it depends on the lease time.

One other question, the grammar of what was typed in the email is a bit (how can I put it ??) teenager especially using the shorted text speak of u instead of you. Does jess write like this?

For off-topic statement, I am really intrigued at how this is being accomplished, if it is able to do this while the mail app is not open on the screen. This is from a scientific pointy of view of course. If something can access some part of some software on a device and then be able to implant meaningful content and then get the phone to send said content via email whit out actually touching this, then we all have a real lot to learn in the future at what is currently not possible for a human to do.
My Signature
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

#447 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,703 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:43 AM

Alright, locking this thread, starting the 3rd and final thread on the issue
My Signature
Posted Image

#448 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

Unlocked
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com