40 replies to this topic

#1 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:23 AM

I ( Vlawde) am locking the previous thread (part 2) and starting this new one. Not just because it's getting long, but because it's time to enter a new and final phase and resolve this issue. For the few who may be unfamiliar with the story, I've included links to the two previous threads rather than try to rehash the situation

Thread 1 : http://www.paranorma...showtopic=42906

Thread 2:  http://www.paranorma...<br /><br />

Vlawde

So what I'm hearing is that you no longer want our help.   Because I'm hearing excuses and justification why you aren't going to do what we are asking.

I would bet that the change of heart you had is...  probably about the middle of last week.   Because A and I had a break through maybe Tuesday or Wednesday and decided on this course of action.   And we're not absolutely positive we're hearing you two but we're also pretty sure you had a fight last night around 8 as we finalized the plan we're going to put in place for you.

We literally,  when we had the meeting with the person,  said possession and this person told us all about your case very accurately without knowing a single thing about it because this person knows how possession goes.   We know how it goes,  too,  which is why we spent so long refusing to face what was staring us down...  we didn't want that for you two.   So now,  right now,  you are in 100% or we are saying there is nothing more we can do to help you.   We are fighting for your life.   You need to fight for your life.   We can't fix this for you.   We can help you fix it for yourself.

ETA :  At this point I want a clear answer.   Two words from each of you on your own accounts.   "I'm in"  or "I'm out."   We expect to have them by Thursday.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#2 JessB

JessB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:06 AM

No we didn't have a fight last night we were watching a movie with my son. And we went to bed by 945 as we get up st 530.
And yes it was last week about that time when I forgave that man and we haven't heard from him at all. And I feel like me again. And have been doing what you say that's why kris and I felt that was the only way to get rid of him . But how can this stuff happen to kris if I'm "possessed" I'm not trying to say your wrong but I'm asking because that confuses me and I want to know.

#3 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:10 AM

Because it doesn't only possess someone.   It uses their personal energy to attack and distort everything and everyone around them to separate them from all close,  personal ties.

You are the target.   It is trying to isolate you so it can get down to the real work of destroying you.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

A is reading this.   She says I'm several hours late on the fighting thing...  that it was still light out so it was more like 5 or 6.  But fight or no fight that focus is a diversion and we have to guard carefully against diversionary tactics.
Posted Image

#5 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 10 October 2016 - 10:05 AM

JessB and krisb - I have been following along since the beginning.  I hope the very best for both of you to have this over and to get back to a normal life.

As I read the comments today from JessB, I got the chills.  I had to re-read it twice.  Only because it gave me the chills and it seemed to have a different flow.  I cannot explain why it seems to me to have a different flow.  I almost thought it was not you at first.  I dont know why it feels this way to me.

again, my prayers and best wishes are sent your way.  I hope this all gets sorted out and you can get back to a normal life.

Take care,
Scott
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#6 JessB

JessB

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:32 PM

It's me I just don't really like social media that much or chat rooms. So kris usually speaks for me I let him know I commented after he asked me to read it this morning on our way to work ..earlier as I saw him today on a few breaks at work. So I'm sure he'll be on later to add things as well. What was off that you felt it wade the me? Maybe because I usually don't chime in? Yeah weird I know

And thank you &#128522;

#7 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:35 PM

I've read the postings in this new thread and I'm worried. It just doesn't feel right. JessB, It's starting a new phase of attack. You may not think it's doing that, but it is. It's letting you think, that it has gone and you're fine. You don't seem to know, what you're letting yourself in for, by not continuing. When it comes out from hiding, because it is hiding, it's going to be so much worse than before. Only because it's given you a false sense of hope/peace. It's letting you think it's gone, when it's not. You're sliding down a dark path, that you may not escape from. Also, you'll be taking everyone who loves you and either push them away or take them down with you.

If you don't want our help, May God Help You. As the saying goes, "You can't help someone, who doesn't want to help themselves.".

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 04:37 AM

View PostJessB, on 10 October 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

It's me I just don't really like social media that much or chat rooms. So kris usually speaks for me I let him know I commented after he asked me to read it this morning on our way to work ..earlier as I saw him today on a few breaks at work. So I'm sure he'll be on later to add things as well. What was off that you felt it wade the me? Maybe because I usually don't chime in? Yeah weird I know

And thank you &#55357;&#56842;

I really dont know what made it feel off to me.  It was weird that it gave me the chills too.  Even more strange was when thinking about this last night when I was going to bed, I got the chills again.  The two of you are in my nightly prayers....and boy did I pray for you two last night!!!  Praying for the removal of this "issue" from your house and lives.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#9 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:31 AM

I know I resolved to avoid sidetracking but I think that,  if at this point Krisb and Jessb are even still reading the forum,  it's important to correct something Jessb said that absolutely shows that whoever she was talking to was not her attacker.

She said he wasn't allowed to move on unless she forgave him.   That is absolutely incorrect.   We don't need human forgiveness for what we do here to get the keys to the door.   It might be hard to accept as a victim of truly heinous crimes but we only need God's/the universe's welcome.   And we have it.   Always,  unconditionally.   That doesn't mean we're not accountable for what we do because we are.   It means that no one is ever turned away because another person can't forgive them.   No one,  who is ready to turn to and accept unconditional love is ever turned away (although that is not as easy as it sounds).   Never.   So that claim right there was clear indication that whoever or whatever was talking to her was not him.   Because it put conditions on what truly is unconditional love.
Posted Image

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

I think that is what creeped me out and worried me the most, that it said it needed her forgiveness. I'm getting chills right now, thinking about it..

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:45 PM

That is a huge red flag for all of us, and I truly hope that they both read Tantric's comment and accept the help you're offering.

It's not gone, it's not better, it's trying to isolate you from areas where you can get help so it can attack you and take you.

If you think it's 'better' now - what do you have to lose by following through with Tantric's plan? Surely it can only make sure it's gone for good? What reason do you have not to accept some help?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#12 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:53 AM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 11 October 2016 - 09:23 PM, said:

I think that is what creeped me out and worried me the most, that it said it needed her forgiveness. I'm getting chills right now, thinking about it..

Glad I wasn't the only one getting chills on the latest events.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#13 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:56 AM

So I had a hard time finding this 3rd part. I'm not sure why we even need to separate this in parts. Its the same issue with the same things happening.

I'd like to clear a few things up.
We both know this entity is not gone and that it's still very much a problem for us. I have been communicating to this entity or this man for a few weeks now and he said he wanted Jessica's forgiveness because he couldn't see the light. Maybe he just wanted her forgiveness I don't know. He also told me there was a dark entity around, so weather he is telling the truth or if it was even this man or not we both know we have this entity to deal with still. We figured it couldn't hurt to forgive him. We both know what this thing is capable of and it lies all the time so as long as we keep our guard up what's the harm? We feel that this guy could have crossed over because it feels different now, but by no means are we letting our guard down. I get emails still every single day and there is activity proving this thing is still around.

Also we have fought off and on in the last few months. We are not perfect but we are trying very hard to fight that urge. It's not easy to say the least.

Nothing we have done so far has made any difference at all, we are desperate for relief. We tried forgiving this man to see if it would help and it seems like it did. We are following everything Tantric has told us to do but honestly we thought she might have given up after this last visit. We didn't hear from her in weeks.

We have both agreed we are going to find assistance elsewhere.

#14 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:24 AM

I wish the two of you all the best of luck. I truly hope you find relief.

But I would like to emphasize that we didn't stop communication.   I've been checking in and saying what we've  been doing with the case while waiting for you two to communicate.

Posted Image

#15 Ajanderson

Ajanderson

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:04 AM

Most of you don't know me on here... I am referred as "A" in this case. I have been working on this case with Tantric since the beginning. I choose to stay off forums because I'm blunt, well honestly, that means I don't make friends too quickly. I do have a couple of things to say.
For 6 months, almost to the day, Tantric and I have had plenty of conversations about how to help in the case and quickly tried to dismiss that this was a possession case. Now, I haven't been on these forums since very recently, I hadn't read every single post made. I only had read some here and there to try to get a grasp of feeling behind it. In the last couple of weeks, we started compiling all the information and started combing over everything to see if we had missed something. During this time we also were trying to contact the "best of the best" in the field to make sure that everything we were doing was the right direction and everything that we had planned was exactly on target. Neither of us are new in this field however we wanted to ensure everything that we are doing was right. I do realize that this sounds like we don't have confidence in ourselves however these types of cases can quickly take a turn for the worse, in a blink of an eye. Finally, after countless hours, emails, and messages to people, we found the person that we needed to talk to and got the confirmation of what we have done and what we planned on doing was correct. The key though is not to rush these cases because if the person possessed is not ready, no matter what we do, we could ruin someone else's life.  
6 months ago, KrisB flat out said that he thought JessB was possessed. Anyone that has been following this case knows that Tantric and I have been to their home on two separate occasions. Both occasions we have had success on paranormal problems that were occurring, knowing that none of this was the main issue. This hasn't been the type of case that we can just return back to whenever we want. We live in a completely different state which means that we foot the bill on gas and hotel. Right there is a reason why we can't return every week or every month. Also, returning that frequently would not have been beneficial in progress that we have made. All the hours, conversations, emails, texts, and expenses remain behind the scenes, that doesn't mean that we just stopped working on this case altogether.
Recently I have talking to Tantric on a "to do" list with it starting that the bottom and working back up. We have gone around in circles with this one until we were finally told by the person we were looking to speak with that we absolutely need to do this. In a way, I partially feel that bringing up this list is my fault however we needed everything to build on top of one another. We know that not everything is going to make a difference in the paranormal aspect to it. A combination of things, might though. We knew that this would have been the possible result, that KrisB and JessB choose to go a different direction. Part of the stipulations of returning, was that they also go to counseling, which I know has been brought up on plenty of different occasions. For the resistance of asking them to carry a small piece of rose quartz and snowflake obsidian shows that they are not up for the fight on this one. As some of things we have asked seem ridiculous, we have not asked anything more than what the church would have asked or any reputable person/group in the field would ask.
For 6 months we have focused on this case and making sure that we do the best for our clients. At some point we do have to put our feet down and say we can't go any further because there is a resistance to these people taking steps to help themselves so we can continue to help them on the paranormal aspect. I know we have made changes, sometimes not always for what looks like the best, but the claims have changed. I'm not sure if this was information that was known but from the last time we had been to their home, I caught the worst cold and was sick for at least a month. This timeframe pushes to just about the end of September. I kept complaining to Tantric that something was wrong, I had issues with electronics only when I left the house. Finally I had Tantric come pick me up so we could talk some more about the case and go bum around cause we are usually boring housewives. It then dawned on us, as she felt something running behind me, that we were getting attacked by an entity from KrisB and JessB. We did take care of that one. The timing of this does seem peculiar with the recent "forgiveness" that has occurred.
I really just wanted to drive home the point that we never did give up and we continuously worked on this case. Tantric at times thinks I sound like a broken record because I will start saying the same things over and over again, for a reason of course. Even in the last week we had very much made progress in what we thought the "possession" actually was. We know fully what we are dealing with however can not and will not make a move with it until certain conditions have been meet. We have practically provided everything that they need to fight this, just we can't make up the will of a fight for them. That has to come from within and as long as the desire to hold on to what is causing the possession, we can not safely do anything.

KrisB and JessB
I wish the best for you guys. I'm sorry that it appeared that we were not working on this but that appearance may represent exactly how much we thought you guys were doing on this. We can't fight this fight for you. This is your fight. This needs your will to resist this thing and to push it away. Whomever you find for this, please be weary of them asking for money and so forth. There are a lot of frauds out there and we want you to be careful. Possession can consume ones life. Don't do anything until you are both absolutely ready for this.

#16 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,763 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

Thanks for your perspective on this. I did sense some reluctance from them (as much as one can sense from a messageboard and talking with tantric). I feel it unfair that they are blaming those who tried to help when they won't help themselves. Communicating with the entity about forgiveness was exactly what you were advised NOT to do, among many other things.  You weren't willing to work with Tantric and her friend, who busted their butts trying to help you, traveling 100's of miles multiple times and more.  It's no wonder there are still issues.    I wish you well, but you can't be helped if you don't help yourselves as well.

Locking the thread.
Posted Image

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:41 PM

Since I am admin, I can post to a locked thread.  ;)

Best of luck to you guys.... I know it can seem like an impossible task. And some of this can appear as a major life style change for you both, and that's because it is! You just have to be tough and accept the path you are on for this part of your journey in life. I guess it could be related to an ill person told by his Doc that major changes are needed to avoid a stroke. Statistics would show that most would only do the minimum to stop the stroke. However, the minimum is not enough to stop an impending stroke or a severe haunting.

You guys have it in you... so make this fight count!  : )
I know this may sound strange but turn it into a game. Have a to-do list. And be on your best behavior. No contention in the home or you have to power walk around the block at least once. Minimize electronic use.... get counseling. I could list other things but you know what you need to do. The game is to follow the list and go out somewhere special every week when you have completed 77 percent of everything on your list. And every week, make that percentage higher! ....Out to miniature golf, dinner, etc. And take the whole family when possible.  ;)

As I had mentioned, I called your name into the Temple prayer roll recently. It runs for two weeks. So I'm hoping you were able to get some relief. I'll renew that tomorrow for another two weeks.

I love you guys and I will be praying for you!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#18 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,729 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

Unlocking this Topic... I'm hoping to hear from KrisB and get a status report on his family's haunting.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#19 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:25 AM

Well a lot has happened in the last few months. I'll try to sum up as good as I can.

As everyone knows I have done just about everything to get rid of this haunting. I decided to pay for an "expert" to get rid of everything for me. Well I payed the $130.00 and he did his thing. Well to make a long story short it didn't work. I contacted this expert and he said the spirit has something to tell me and that he can only get rid of spirits that mean me harm. There were other negative things around us that we were able to get rid of. Idk if Tantric and her friend helped or if it was just us but the bad ones are gone it seems.

So I decided to talk to this spirit and see what he wanted. Well it turns out he was on my side and he just wanted me to stop doing bad things and to treat my wife better ect. I didn't believe in god until this year. This spirit practically begged me to give God a chance. After running into a few other negative spirits and Jessica praying to God to remove them I decided to give God a chance. I prayed to God myself and apologized for denying him all these years and asked him for help with a few problems I had. Well he answered my prayers and gave me relief for a couple days. I think just to prove to me he was real.

I have became pretty close friends with this spirit. I would say best friends. I asked him all sorts of questions about life after death and how he died ect. Unfortunately me and my wife broke up and now this spirit can't contact either one of us. I think it was gathering energy from our bond but I don't know.

There is so much that happened since my last post but I'll just post this and see if anyone has questions or comments. I'm sure there will be lots of comments lol.

#20 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:41 AM

I saved a copy of KrisB's post but it has been removed from public view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users