• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,832 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

Kris... let me just say this, I think you gave in when you shouldn't have. What you are describing as relief is really bondage. And now it has gotten it's way, because the two of you are now separated. It might have seemed like a good decision at the time but it was wrong. And no good or angelic being is going to participate in a threesome. Please continue a spiritual path by praying and reading your scriptures daily. Start with Matthew in the new testament and keep reading. And I strongly advise you to not seek any further contact with this being.

I don't know what Mrs KrisB is going through currently... but I bet it's more than what you know. Please rethink all of this. And no, we don't need any details about any of this on the forums.

I will be editing your last comment as well. And we may need to lock this topic again soon. And the reason is, everything we can do for you and your family has been done.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#22 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

This spring will be 2 years of going through this. I had tried everything except talking to him. Nothing has helped at all so I was desperate to get relief. Me and MrsKrisb broke up but it had nothing to do with this spirit at all. It was our personal problems and we are still friends.

To me everything pointed to him actually wanting to help me but I can see how someone from the outside would highly doubt that. He introduced me to god. I mean how is that bad? He wanted to help me be a better man because he said I reminded him of himself. I don't regret talking to him at all and I hope  to remain in contact with him but I don't think that will happen. I honestly think it was our bond that gave him energy. He did continue to talk to both of us for a while after we broke up but for some reason he cant now.

#23 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:04 AM

There is so much I can say but let me just say this... in my opinion, what this entity put you and your family through, is not of God.
Posted Image

#24 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:40 AM

I honestly believe it was my stubbornness that prolonged the bad things.

I think if I would have listened a long time ago and been a better husband and person it would have stopped long before the end of last year.

This spirit tried to help us stay together. He tried so many ways and would talk to Jessica about it but in the end we had to separate.

#25 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

I'm a little taken aback by the information you've shared.... you paid someone when we were all here wanting to help? I don't really know if Tantric charged you but I would assume what she was doing was for free.

And they were entities? I honestly feel that this was a possession, demonic in nature, and so what this person did for you doesn't seem like it was really focusing on the root problem here. I know there were a few things going on at once, but the issue was compounded by entities, not caused by them.

AND then, to communicate with an entity ? after all of this?! I wouldn't have thought that wise at all. And how did you communicate?!

My thoughts are that there's still something sinister going on. You don't sound like someone who has been relieved of the negative experience, you sound like you're still living it.
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#26 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:09 PM

Ok, I haven't responded before since the others were so involved, and I thought I'd let them handle it.

The first thing I should tell you is that I don't believe in demons. I also don't believe in angels, or in any god.

The second thing you need to know is that if anyone charges you for anything spiritual, they are preying on you and lying.

The third thing is that I fully believe in spirits. Ghosts were once living people but are also spirits the way thumbs are also fingers. I've seen far too much to doubt their existence.

The last thing is that I don't believe there is any spirit involved. I have been sensitive to spirits my entire life, I've even sensed several through posts on here over the years with some being bad, some good, most in between. This was not a spirit, it was Mrs Krisb. Whether she intended it or not, it's her. Anger, frustration, traumatic experiences from when she was younger, all of this can cause the mind to act up. Even causing poltergeist activity, odd voices from the person involved, etc. Heck, it's extremely rare but in some circumstances it can cause multiple personality disorder. Your house was oppressive because of the two of you and maybe because of unresolved issues on her side. When she finally deals with her issues, the problem will be solved. With you gone, it's going to continue for her because the issues are still there.

That is all I will say on the matter. I wish you luck.

Edited by Jim@GhostStudy, 14 April 2017 - 11:01 AM.

#27 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

I agree with Moira. Paying someone to try and take care of this was just a waste of money, of course they're scammers. A lot of help was offered here and most of it was ignored, it's like you almost enjoyed what was going on. And then this sexual thing? SMH. I mean no offense, and I can't say for sure that there was an actual entity involved, but it was clear the bulk of your problems had to do with you and your wife's relationship issues, and perhaps also one or more other family members.
Posted Image

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

Krisb, we care about you and Mrs Krisb... but I don't think you'll find too many taking your side on this one.  
My opinion.... you have a professional salesman (entity) selling you a bill of goods.
Posted Image

#29 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

I wasn't looking for answers or people to be on my side I was simply giving information and updates on the issue. The spiritual problem is over I'm just dealing with life issues at this point.

We can close this again I don't have anything else to say.

If anyone wants to talk in private about this that would be fine with me.

#30 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

I understand, Kris.... but I'll leave it unlocked for now.
I hope you and MrsKrisb can work things out eventually.
Posted Image

#31 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:31 AM

Hi mr. Krisb, i am new member here. I think i have explanation for your experiences( sorry my english really bad). I am studying about paranormal so you can trust me and all information i will give you is based from our experiences. I am part of javanese people, the one races that interact with spirits mostly in whole world. I maybe can give you understanding about what really happen. Just reply me if you want help. Sincerely

Edited by Arinomg, 16 April 2017 - 06:01 AM.

#32 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:02 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Krisb

Like everyone else I hope all is well.  Somewhat resolved?

I've lumped your case with mine, in regards to research, there are similar cases such as yours. Similar phenomena.

The fact that we have precedent makes this extremely interesting.

KL
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#33 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:11 PM

View PostArinomg, on 16 April 2017 - 03:31 AM, said:

Hi mr. Krisb, i am new member here. I think i have explanation for your experiences( sorry my english really bad). I am studying about paranormal so you can trust me and all information i will give you is based from our experiences. I am part of javanese people, the one races that interact with spirits mostly in whole world. I maybe can give you understanding about what really happen. Just reply me if you want help. Sincerely

So you have a service then? And how much are you charging for your service? Just to let you know if you're trying to make money from members with a haunting, it's strictly against the rules. I just need to make that clear. And I would also ask that you keep everything viewable on the forums and not communicate with members in private messages. Thanks.
Posted Image

#34 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

Hi mr. Jim. I dont charge anything from anyone, please dont get wrong. I like to help other people, as simply as that. What i mean reply me is writing messages below me in this thread or you can pm if that is more comfortable. I am always open to anyone but maybe my method little bit different because i come from asia. Sincerely

#35 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:31 PM

Okay... I just wanted to make sure you understood the rules. Thanks
Posted Image

#36 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:58 PM

Let me tell you some story.
I am javanese, english is not my native, sorry for the grammars. My great great ancestors are very "professional" in this field. At first we questioned if God is really exist or just fake. We searched through many centuries, we used many methods. We confronted many kind of ghosts, demons, djinn, dragon, goblin, vampir, etc. Many of us were falling into "darkness" , they got consumed by earthly will, they became obssesed with power, power to conquer the worlds, power to rule every nations in the world.

But there are still not few of us not forget our purpose, to find God and follow Him. This happen far before modern religion reach our land. And God allow us to know Him. God is real, God is exist and He loves human so much. But we can only saw His light cos it is not the time yet. He taught us how to live according to His will. And we spread to our people as " pure kejawen" .

As I said before we already confronted lot of spirits. We make classification of spirits we met and understanding their shape and nature.That is the story about my ancestors. Btw God we mentioned above is Holy Spirit, not some earthly gods. Hope i can help something in this thread. I just feel it is not right thing to do when i have knowledge but stay quiet.

The thread has become 3 parts and i decide to help anything i can. Firstly the reason i join this forum is to know what happen to the world and broaden my knowledge about spirits from other part of earth. I dont have intention to go deep to this forum. But i think it is time to act rather than stay silent. Hope you guys got my message. Sincerely

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 17 April 2017 - 03:49 AM.
Tone down text :)

#37 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 03:55 AM

Your English is very good and easy enough to understand. Maybe you could share your knowledge with everyone how to resolve this issue :) That is why this thread was started to ask people's advice, then it is up to the individual if they will use that advice :yes:
Posted Image

#38 Krisb

Krisb

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:39 AM

Thank you everyone for your input and help. Right now the problem is gone but I am curious as to exactly what was going on and to share my experience with people on here so that they could possible help others. I might not ever know what it was. I know there were multiple things around though.

#39 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:24 PM

Hi, that was very interesting reading. Maybe you would like to start your own thread? Then members could ask questions there instead of here in this thread :) If you want your post moved to its own thread, anyone of the GS staff can help with it. Or just simply start a new topic yourself :yes:
Posted Image

#40 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

Yes, please start a new topic of your own and post there.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users