• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 conorlee123

conorlee123

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hi, this is my last port of call before we lose all hope. I should probably start at the beginning so you can get a better bearing.
8 years ago we moved house and it was the worst mistake we ever made. Within weeks everything went downhill. My mom's health went downhill. It was literally one thing after another. Her depression went terrible and then my own did. I'd never suffered from depression in my life and yet i just couldn't seem to lift my head out of the fog.
The first time we realised things may be a bit eerie was a couple of months later. My Mom was sitting in the living room, turned her head and there sitting on the couch next  was an old lady. She was looking around the room and smiling. It freaked my Mom out but since he woman seemed no threat she wasnt overly worried. She got the feeling the lady liked all the work we'd done to the house.
But the about 3/4 years after we moved in, things started to take a darker turn. My Mom has always had a keen sense for the paranormal and her grandmother was psychic though back in those days she was thought to be crazy. Before she'd always felt a slight discomfort in the house, some of the rooms in particular just as i did. But she'd never felt any danger.
Then my son was born. Almost the moment we brought him home the whole feeling in the house changed for everyone. My son would be held in my arms, look at the ceiling and scream as if something was up there. It felt like the whole house was wrapped up and nobody was able to breathe in it.
One night my Mom was laying in bed asleep when she woke up suddenly. Things had got to a low point and everyone was on edge. She looked to the side and saw a woman, dressed in clothing from the 1920's just standing there. Scared, she just turned over and tried to ignore itt, too afraid to move.
It freaked her out but she put it to the back of her mind the next day until. Until that night. Again, she was woken up and on opening her eyes up, the woman was floating above her, her dress blowing around her as if they were wings. My mom instantly knew who it was then, her grandmother but as much younger She felt comfort and happiness. But she didnt get the same feeling as she did usually in the house.
Things started to flare up afterwards. She'd be sitting in an armchair and the back legs would lift off the floor and it would rock from chair leg to leg. I saw this with my own two eyes. I was sitting there as the chair danced and my mothers feet did not touch the floor. I would take a picture in the house and orbs would be flying infront of the camera!
Shadows walked across the room when nobody else was in it. The dogs would act up in certain places in the house. It was horrible to be afraid of something i couldnt see.  And so i moved out with my baby son.
he smell of tobacco would be so strong yet nobody smoked. Things would go missing.
A key went missing once. I was on the phone at the time and it had been gone for a few weeks when suddenly i heard a clanging. I went to look and there was the key that had been lost right in the middle of the floor, as if it had fallen out of thin air.
And then things got physical.
My mom had a dream, well a nightmare really. Two farmers were in it outside the house and they were talking to my Dad. A boy, a young man actually, poked his head round the corner at my mom, a cheeky smile on his face. She asked him if she'd been the one taking things and he laughed and nodded. The started arguing and she tried to call my Dad. The man wrapped his hands around her throat and started strangling her. She woke up on the floor, having fallen out of the bed. When she looked in the mirror there were fingerprints on her neck and her back was back and blue with scratches on it. She decided to get help and got in touch with a spiritualist. They advised her to put Black Tourmaline for protecting and something else though i dont remember the name for cleansing. Everything calmed down then. Then a few weeks ago we started hearing things in the loft. And the feeling changed in the whole house for the worst.
A few nights ago, my Mom looked out of the window and saw legs scrambing up the window on the first floor as if heading to the roof. She could see through them like smoke. They were skinny, bowed outwards. A few days later she saw it again but only saw the last glimpse of them.
We talked about and realised. We hadnt put the stones on the entrance to the loft.
We checked all the stones and found a the protectinon stone missing in the master bedroom. The bedroom she saw the legs in the window. She'd had a bad feelig for days and then she knew why. In the bathroom both stones were missing, nowhere to be found.
All this is happening as my Dads health rapidly declines. The doctors can find nothing wrong with him yet the active, confident man he was before is gone. He sits in the bedroom all day every day, claiming hes in pain. He sleeps non stop and is so depressed.
We're scared and at the end of our tether,
Her house is on land where the four elements meet. Theres also stone under the land that apparently can attract spirits. Its scary.
And things have started happening in my house.
I heard my sons electric quadbike move across his bedroom. It can only move when you press on the pedal. He was with me and his Dad was downstairs. He refuses to sleep in there. Claims to see a man at the window and monsters in the corner. He's only four and is suddenly scared of the dark, refusing to be in a room on his own or even be upstairs alone.
I dont uderstand what is happening, None of us do. We know its something bad but we need help.
I know my story may seem farfetched but its the Gods honest truth. My Mom is the most honest person i know and i wouldnt come here if we werent desperate.

#2 Snickers

Snickers

EVP

• GS Member
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

Wow.... I believe you, I have things happen too, but nothing like what you are experiencing. I don't know how to help you as I am new here too. I am just here for moral support until hopefully someone else on here can give you some advise. Is there any way you can move into another house? But sometimes that doesn't work either. Maybe replace the protection stones and add more? I wish you luck!
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#3 conorlee123

conorlee123

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

View PostSnickers, on 24 February 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Wow.... I believe you, I have things happen too, but nothing like what you are experiencing. I don't know how to help you as I am new here too. I am just here for moral support until hopefully someone else on here can give you some advise. Is there any way you can move into another house? But sometimes that doesn't work either. Maybe replace the protection stones and add more? I wish you luck!

Thank you. That means a lot! Unfortunately theres no way we can move. We've just ordered a bunch of new protection stones. We were considering burning sage but we heard that that can aggrivate the issue. At this point we just dont see a way out. But having some support means so much so thank you1

#4 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

Stones and smudging only change the energy.  They don't do anything about entities at all.

So, yes, I would throw everything I have into raising the energy in the house (here comes my broken record... I say this constantly).  Clean the house in a counterclockwise direction, starting and ending with the front door and the door in each room.  Work high to low (so hit the ceilings and dust, then do the floors but complete each room before you move on to the next). Touch everything. The entire time you're cleaning have the attitude of "in with the good, out with the bad).  If you have a lot of clutter don't worry about it immediately.  Just touch every exposed surface in the house and work on clutter over time. When you get back around to the front door literally open it and sweep the negativity (and the dust/dirt) out the front door.

Open all your curtains and get as much light as possible in for as many hours a day as possible.  Open your windows if you aren't going to freeze to death as much as possible.

Get rid of, refurbish or cover things you don't love.

Use every single room as much as you can.  Go read in the spare bedroom.  Claim every space in the house.

I know this part is a big order.  The cleaning and opening curtains should be done as soon as possible.  The rest of it can be worked on over time.  The elated feeling you get when you're done cleaning isn't just relief you're done.  You are literally raising the energy by caring for your things and clearing out dirt and clutter.  Same thing with sunshine.  There's a reason that a lot of clearing rituals include charging things in the sun.

Speaking of, put all your stones in the sun for a day or so to recharge and clear them.

Then other things you can do are you can smudge with sage (follow the same counterclockwise path with the front door open, hit everywhere including in closets and cupboards and end by smudging out the front door).  But follow it up with burning lavender.  Sage creates a neutral atmosphere.  You want to fill it with positivity and lavender raises energy.  You can also use a cologne called Florida Water... put it in an old windex bottle and spray it around for a boost.  You can burn nag champtha incense (I may have spelled that wrong).  And both mugwort and palo santo (an herb and wood) are said to make negative entities sick.

Put up any religious icons you believe in in each room (a cross, a Bible verse, a representation of the goddess, a tiny laughing Buddha, etc.).

Laugh a lot and have people you love who make you feel good over.

Pray or call on angels and guides to protect your home and family.

Get plants if you don't have any (pothos, mother in law tongue, Christmas cacti and dracena are all hard to kill for brown thumbs).

Do everything you can to raise the positive energy in the house and make it a safe, welcoming space.  When you do this it also makes it uncomfortable for negative entities and makes it harder for them to affect you.

You can also wear protection jewelry or religious jewelry.  Hematite, amethyst and quartz are good, as are little mirror pendants.  If you do that wear them all the time.

These are all helps.  They weaken ties and encourage positivity.  None of them actually remove entities.  To do that you need to find someone who can communicate with whatever is there.  Continue looking for someone but be very cautious about their actually having experience doing it and you shouldn't pay for their services in most cases (you should be able to find someone who does it for free, actually, but I do know that a lot of very good people charge for their time or travel expenses so use your judgment and be very careful if money comes up).

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#5 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:59 PM

Looks like Tantric posted before I did. :Picture 562:  Please take her advise. She knows more than anyone else here.

Are you religious in any way, ie. Christian, Buddhist, etc.?  If so, I'd contact your religion's house of worship and ask for a cleansing/prayer for you, your family and homes.

If you're Christian, place a Bible in your parents' and your child's bedrooms, next to their beds, preferably open to Psalm 23:1 and I would ask for God's protection. Say the Lord's Prayer and ask, "Please Lord may you watch over my family, our homes and surround us with the white light of the Holy Spirit." After that, read aloud Psalm 23:1.

Also, If you can get a hold of any, I'd set a few small containers out, filled with Holy Water. Place them in the corners of the worst rooms. I would also look into placing sea salt around window sills and entry ways. I'm sure others will be able to help you out further.

P.S.

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 24 February 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

... Continue looking for someone but be very cautious about their actually having experience doing it and you shouldn't pay for their services in most cases (you should be able to find someone who does it for free, actually, but I do know that a lot of very good people charge for their time or travel expenses so use your judgment and be very careful if money comes up).

If they say they charge for travel and expenses, make sure you let them know a head of time, that you want an itemized list of those expenses and proof there of. You never know, they might deem something as an expense, that you or I wouldn't, ie. coffee from the local coffee shop is not, what I'd deem as an expense. Just saying.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#6 conorlee123

conorlee123

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:14 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 24 February 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

Stones and smudging only change the energy.  They don't do anything about entities at all.

So, yes, I would throw everything I have into raising the energy in the house (here comes my broken record... I say this constantly).  Clean the house in a counterclockwise direction, starting and ending with the front door and the door in each room.  Work high to low (so hit the ceilings and dust, then do the floors but complete each room before you move on to the next). Touch everything. The entire time you're cleaning have the attitude of "in with the good, out with the bad).  If you have a lot of clutter don't worry about it immediately.  Just touch every exposed surface in the house and work on clutter over time. When you get back around to the front door literally open it and sweep the negativity (and the dust/dirt) out the front door.

Open all your curtains and get as much light as possible in for as many hours a day as possible.  Open your windows if you aren't going to freeze to death as much as possible.

Get rid of, refurbish or cover things you don't love.

Use every single room as much as you can.  Go read in the spare bedroom.  Claim every space in the house.

I know this part is a big order.  The cleaning and opening curtains should be done as soon as possible.  The rest of it can be worked on over time.  The elated feeling you get when you're done cleaning isn't just relief you're done.  You are literally raising the energy by caring for your things and clearing out dirt and clutter.  Same thing with sunshine.  There's a reason that a lot of clearing rituals include charging things in the sun.

Speaking of, put all your stones in the sun for a day or so to recharge and clear them.

Then other things you can do are you can smudge with sage (follow the same counterclockwise path with the front door open, hit everywhere including in closets and cupboards and end by smudging out the front door).  But follow it up with burning lavender.  Sage creates a neutral atmosphere.  You want to fill it with positivity and lavender raises energy.  You can also use a cologne called Florida Water... put it in an old windex bottle and spray it around for a boost.  You can burn nag champtha incense (I may have spelled that wrong).  And both mugwort and palo santo (an herb and wood) are said to make negative entities sick.

Put up any religious icons you believe in in each room (a cross, a Bible verse, a representation of the goddess, a tiny laughing Buddha, etc.).

Laugh a lot and have people you love who make you feel good over.

Pray or call on angels and guides to protect your home and family.

Get plants if you don't have any (pothos, mother in law tongue, Christmas cacti and dracena are all hard to kill for brown thumbs).

Do everything you can to raise the positive energy in the house and make it a safe, welcoming space.  When you do this it also makes it uncomfortable for negative entities and makes it harder for them to affect you.

You can also wear protection jewelry or religious jewelry.  Hematite, amethyst and quartz are good, as are little mirror pendants.  If you do that wear them all the time.

These are all helps.  They weaken ties and encourage positivity.  None of them actually remove entities.  To do that you need to find someone who can communicate with whatever is there.  Continue looking for someone but be very cautious about their actually having experience doing it and you shouldn't pay for their services in most cases (you should be able to find someone who does it for free, actually, but I do know that a lot of very good people charge for their time or travel expenses so use your judgment and be very careful if money comes up).
Thank you so much. We'll definitely try all that!

View PostMacCGStudy, on 24 February 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Looks like Tantric posted before I did. :Picture 562:  Please take her advise. She knows more than anyone else here.

Are you religious in any way, ie. Christian, Buddhist, etc.?  If so, I'd contact your religion's house of worship and ask for a cleansing/prayer for you, your family and homes.

If you're Christian, place a Bible in your parents' and your child's bedrooms, next to their beds, preferably open to Psalm 23:1 and I would ask for God's protection. Say the Lord's Prayer and ask, "Please Lord may you watch over my family, our homes and surround us with the white light of the Holy Spirit." After that, read aloud Psalm 23:1.

Also, If you can get a hold of any, I'd set a few small containers out, filled with Holy Water. Place them in the corners of the worst rooms. I would also look into placing sea salt around window sills and entry ways. I'm sure others will be able to help you out further.

P.S.

If they say they charge for travel and expenses, make sure you let them know a head of time, that you want an itemized list of those expenses and proof there of. You never know, they might deem something as an expense, that you or I wouldn't, ie. coffee from the local coffee shop is not, what I'd deem as an expense. Just saying.
Thank you! We dont follow a religion really. I'd say Christian if anything. My Mom does recite The Lord is my Shepard when she feels afraid. Thank you for your advice.

#7 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Shadow Ghost

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

You're welcome. Please, keep us up to date.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#8 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,522 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:15 AM

May I just add... when charging things in the sun... charge your body too! Get out in the sun for at least 30 minutes every day!
Favorable results from others that have been plagued with negatives!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Doppelganger

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:36 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards; we are glad you found us too.

I can't add anything that hasn't already been covered.... so I wish you and your family peace and good health :)
Posted Image

#10 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

Hello and welcome, please keep us updated on how you go - good or bad. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and will be sending positive vibes your way. Don't forget that you're not alone, you have us now!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users