• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 rmunky2

rmunky2

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

I am staying at a friends house and went to wake him up at 2:40 in the morning to tell him I had to leave in the morning and He said he was awake and was responding but was acting weird and he asked me where my house was and I said what do you mean (he's been there) and aftet i askef him a couple of times he said "like can you take a bus here?" Could this be Possession

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

From the sounds of things, I think he wasn't fully awake when he thought he was. and what a crazy hour of the morning to wake someone LOL. Maybe next time leave a note :)  Believe me, people often say freaky things when they first wake up. He more than likely was caught in his sleep and probably can't even remember what he was dreaming of.

I would say not to worry :yes:
Posted Image

#3 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,832 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 06:51 AM

That makes sense, Klainey.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#4 lorac61469

lorac61469

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

My son will have nonsensical conversations with you while asleep.

Ask your friend if he remembers having a conversation with you during the night.

#5 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

I have agreed to several things while asleep if someone 'woke' me to ask me to do something later that day. Finally I made a rule - if you ask me when I am clearly incoherent, my answer doesn't mean a thing, will never be valid and can't beheld against me as a 'but you said you would' They learned, they stopped;)

And welcome to GS by the way!

#6 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

I agree with Klainey.  My wife has asked me questions when she happened to come into the bedroom and thought I was just dozing.  She said I responded with full sentences, but the next morning, I could not remember a thing.  You gotta make sure people are fully awake sometimes.

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#7 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, UFO Slaying, Sharks

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

This is a clear cut ghost case. We believe this is a Stage III Demonic Possession, if this is true, which we are not 100% positive, as we are not there, then you're dealing with some bad juju. Last week, we had a case like this. Which started out the exact same, but escalated into a full on Stage X Demonic Interfusion Possession. These are very dangerous to deal with. You may believe salting your doors and windows will help, but in fact, Stage III Demonic Possession's actually are big fans of salt! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image We have found that McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning works best paired with a dash of lime juice, which we in fact would never expect. We actually found this out by accident. One time we were at my grandpa's frat house (he's a real partier, if you get what I mean :wallbash:) and we really really really wanted some steak. But the one piece of crud there, would only eat steak if it had that seasoning on it. So we put it on all of ours steaks, but to everyone's surprise it was actually really good! So as we were going home, (my grandpas house is haunted by Darla. Does anyone know who Darla is?) I went in the door, all the lime juice was spilled on the floor (my grandma really likes mojito's with extra lime). So as I stepped into the kitchen, I slipped and the bottle of McCormick Montreal Steak seasoning slipped out of my hand, fell upon the floor and broke. We heard muffled screams from Darla, but that was the last time we have ever heard from her again. So we reccomend feeding your buddy a steak with the seasoning on it, and rubbing lime juice on his forehead before he goes to bed.

Edited by GhostSl4yrCorb, 10 May 2017 - 08:44 AM.

- Stay Sl4yn' my friends,
Corbious "The Ghost Sl4yn' Monsta" Warbono

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

LOL, Glad you aren't sure it is a 100% clear cut case Ghost14. So on that note and your suggestions of steak with lime that is actually a fine suggestion a lot better than the alternative... Have you heard of the peanut butter?  I suggest, not to try that one, especially if you have an allergy to nuts!

Oh, yes, Darla is your ghostly Aunt. :) Glad you boys enjoyed your steak.

So, back to the OP's topic. I stick with my original suggestion. It was a case of waking someone who was fast asleep and you got non-sensical answers. Nothing to worry about!
Posted Image

#9 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

Hey, I'll try it on the next haunting that I stumble onto.  ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:38 AM

Wow, I hope that meat is cooked it looks a bit rear :confused0068:  Good on you Jim let us know how it works, at least you will be well fed; if not there is always the peanut butter :Picture 562:  I would try it but I am allergic to nuts :th_evil:
Posted Image

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Earthbound Spirit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:31 AM

Lol, if both seasoning and peanut butter fails, you can try garlic salt. Keeps the vampires at bay.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#12 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:20 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 10 May 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

LOL, Glad you aren't sure it is a 100% clear cut case Ghost14. So on that note and your suggestions of steak with lime that is actually a fine suggestion a lot better than the alternative... Have you heard of the peanut butter?  I suggest, not to try that one, especially if you have an allergy to nuts!

Oh, yes, Darla is your ghostly Aunt. :) Glad you boys enjoyed your steak.

So, back to the OP's topic. I stick with my original suggestion. It was a case of waking someone who was fast asleep and you got non-sensical answers. Nothing to worry about!
I've actually heard that the peanut butter method works very well!

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:22 AM

View PostGhostSl4yrCorb, on 11 May 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

I've actually heard that the peanut butter method works very well!

LOL, sure you have ;)
Posted Image

#14 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:16 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 11 May 2017 - 05:22 AM, said:

LOL, sure you have ;)
What peanut butter methods have you heard of?

#15 ghostboi

ghostboi

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:30 AM

Just created an account to say that this McCormick Montreal Steak technique that GhostSl4yrCorb is mentioning is absolute BOGUS. Tried it last year on my haunted shed and I can confirm that it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
"If today was the last day of your life, would you want it to be like you wanted tomorrow. Because yesterday is never guaranteed"
- ghostboi

#16 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:04 AM

View Postghostboi, on 11 May 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Just created an account to say that this McCormick Montreal Steak technique that GhostSl4yrCorb is mentioning is absolute BOGUS. Tried it last year on my haunted shed and I can confirm that it did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Okay Mr. first of all, learn how to spell "Bot." Second of all, who even are you? I am one of the founders of the CSCBCLUGRTT, which I am sure every single person on here has heard of. The McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning technique is one of the best, that's what us Nunavutians use, and it works 97.38% of the time. And why did you steal someone elses profile picture?

View PostGhostSl4yrCorb, on 11 May 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Okay Mr. first of all, learn how to spell "Bot." Second of all, who even are you? I am one of the founders of the CSCBCLUGRTT, which I am sure every single person on here has heard of. The McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning technique is one of the best, that's what us Nunavutians use, and it works 97.38% of the time. And why did you steal someone elses profile picture?
I mean "boy" not "bot"

#17 ghostboi

ghostboi

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:08 AM

I honestly have ZERO clue what you're talking about in any of this. I NEVER stole ANYONE'S picture, I NEVER have EVER heard of your STUPID organization, and I KNOW how to spell!!!!! :evilgrin0042: :th_evil: You think you can just come in here and BULLY us new users into receding from the ghost community, and I won't stand for it. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
"If today was the last day of your life, would you want it to be like you wanted tomorrow. Because yesterday is never guaranteed"
- ghostboi

#18 GhostSl4yrCorb

GhostSl4yrCorb

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:09 AM

View Postghostboi, on 11 May 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

I honestly have ZERO clue what you're talking about in any of this. I NEVER stole ANYONE'S picture, I NEVER have EVER heard of your STUPID organization, and I KNOW how to spell!!!!! :evilgrin0042: :th_evil: You think you can just come in here and BULLY us new users into receding from the ghost community, and I won't stand for it. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

Someone sounds a little salty. And by the way, you've never heard of the Canadian Spectoral Community for the Betterment of Civilians Living Under a Ghost's Regime and Tyrannical Tendencies? Who even are you? You must have no clue about the entire ghost/paranormal realm! I am not the one bullying by the way, that is all you.

Edited by GhostSl4yrCorb, 11 May 2017 - 09:09 AM.

#19 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,358 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:32 AM

Haha just arguing with yourself(s) I see! :D
Posted Image

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 8,832 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Okay, just so everyone knows.... GhostSl4yrCorb & Ghostboi are the same person. And they are both about to be banned unless they, it, he, are going to fess up and explain what is going on here? Multiple personality disorder maybe? Anyway.... we're not going to allow this game to be played out on our forums.

I'll start by deleting the membership for Ghostboi.... at least after I hear back from one of the two personalities.

And I better have a good explanation or both are banned permanently by IP number.

Oh, and stealing another members profile picture is a big no-no!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users