#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:46 PM

View PostEVP, on 19 May 2019 - 08:36 PM, said:

Those people are often stuck with the label "psychic predators" and justifiably so. I'm not against someone making money, but I have a dislike for people that prey on people's fears at any cost just for monetary gain.

I hope your health has improved. Our health is often all we have when we age. Some aren't so lucky. I have a friend 20 years younger than myself who is battling stage 4 cancer right now.

I know how hard that must be for your friend. I hope they have the best outcome possible.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#22 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:45 PM

I wish the best for your friend. I've battled two cancers now. My first one a few years ago was stage 4 but my insurance company would not cover treatment at that stage so the doctor knocked it down to stage 3b. I was given 20% chance of survival. I made it through and am in remission now. It was the worse pain of my life (I had the strongest radiation treatment my dr ever gave anyone and it was anal cancer so you can imagine the pain) for 1 1/2 years in bed. The only thing that got me through it was my faith in God. I hope your friend has a faith they can turn to when things get dark. That is the reason I stopped helping people with spiritual warfare and medical issues. It was just dragging my health down too much. I still have some serious illnesses but cancer is gone. I hope your friend knows even if they say there isn't much chance of survival, there is always hope.

#23 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,289 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:42 AM

It is a terrible disease my father passed from pancreatic cancer and my brother survived pancreatic cancer and has been in remission and cancer free for over 8 years.  

In 2013 I was diagnosed with metastatic poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma. Throat cancer; it had gone to two lymph nodes in my neck. I am also cancer free after treatment. However, a poor woman at work recently found out she had throat cancer and her funeral was last week!  It is a terrible disease!

It is good to keep positive for the best outcome possible.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#24 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:18 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your father and brother and your cancer. Mine had gone into my abdomen and groin lymph nodes as well. I think I heard throat cancer has very bad statistics. I'm glad to hear you made it through. Keeping positive does help.

#25 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:42 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 21 May 2019 - 01:42 AM, said:

It is good to keep positive for the best outcome possible.

I'm glad you had a recovery and have lived to tell your story Klainey. That's inspiring in itself.

Staying positive is a mindset but it can be very tough. My friend only has friends on the outside. Her immediate family isn't there for her. You really need a support system in my opinion to make the best use of staying positive.

#26 Ladydi

Ladydi

EVP

• GS Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:15 PM

EVP Yes I think a support system is necessary. I didn't have one and it was very difficult. My son was only 13 and he saw a lot of our family die from cancer so he was so distraught he never even came in my bedroom in over a year. He was lost and on his own. I eventually was able to get help from my mother when I became bedridden and unable to even get my medication but my poor son was left alone during that time.