Haunted Places In Your Area.

• You cannot reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic

#21 Autumn Rain

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:I like to spend time with my kiddies, i also enjoy Doll collecting, watching movies, playing Spades or Hearts, listening to different types of music, the internet, doing crafts, fishing, and i love ebay...lol..and of course the paranormal. ;)

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:29 AM

Below is some haunted places by where i live in Manassas Va.
I am pretty close to the battlefield and bridge ...the Bull Run Creek is right out back of my house..and so are woods.

Bull Run: Cobblestone Bridge
Civil War Soldiers have been seen crossing the bridge at night.

Manassas Battlefield-
It is said that you can hear the soldiers fighting and hear voices at night.

Manassas Battlefield- Unfinished Railroad
During the Civil war Robert E. Lee ordered the construction of a railroad that he could use more efficiently to transport supplies to Bull Run for his army. The workers were massacred and the railroad was never finished.  They say that people have heard strange noises including banshee yells, and sometimes just murmurs.  Voices have been heard in the woods bordering the paths, too. There is 2 paths intersecting, take the one on the far right. wink.gif

Signal Hill Hospital
It was once used for the Confederate wounded during the Civil War...it is said that many people have seen large floating balls of light in the second building of the house, people also have mentioned doors slamming shut, and a strong presence in the basement.

Olde Town Inn Hotel- they say there is a ghost named Miss Lucy who haunts rooms # 50 to 54. It is said that she sometimes holds people a few inches in the air over their bed, moves things in the room, turns on water faucets or turns off lights. They say she loves to play pranks on whomever sleeps in one of those rooms.  
before the place had its reputation for being haunted my kids and i stayed in room 54  ..the only thing that happened to us was the lights kept going off and on periodically, and the kids ( they were all under 5 at the time).. would say they saw someone briefly and then the 'someone ' disappeared...also you got this strange feeling that you were being watched.)
Whether that was Miss Lucy or not i have no clue....but it was kinda cool staying there...lol.

This next place is about 15 or 20 minutes from my house.
I have heard about this next place for years...i have been by it a few times and while it is kinda creepy; i have never gone to check it out, cuz i personally think its pretty far fetched...but needless to say on Halloween EVERY year theres always a bunch of teens at this "bunny man bridge" and its become quite the legend among the teens so to speak.
(I prefer the Civil War hauntings, myself...lol. wink.gif)

Bunny Man Bridge

Fairfax Station, Virginia

During the 1800s,  they say a man went off to hunt for food. Upon return to his home he discovered the mutilated bodies of his wife and child. Immediately, he summoned the sheriff. Since the bodies were so horribly mutilated and there were no other suspects, the husband was sent to a mental institution. Maintaining his innocence, the man vowed revenge. After escaping from the institution, the man took up residence near a bridge. Since the only clothes he owned were those made from rabbits’ skin, he soon became known as the “Bunny Man.” As time passed, children started playing near and around the Bunny Man. When several children came up missing, the authorities were notified. When they reached the bridge, officials saw body parts of the children hanging from trees; they also saw the Bunny Man being run over by a train.
Today it is said that one may see body parts hanging from the trees and will hear the Bunny Man laughing.

My Signature

#22 Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(MaraLight18 @ Jan 2 2009, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live about an hour away from the Whaley House, in San Diego. It is amazingly haunted, and you'll get GREAT shots and video/audio if you are able to investigate at night. However that is VERY hard to do I hear, as after one investigation team that went in was reportedly attacked bad enough that the owners stopped letting investigators go in except during the day. Recently I've heard the opened it up to nightly investigators (with permission of course) every so often.

I've felt cold spots, and both I and a little girl witnessed a doll stroller in the children's room move. A friend of mine was allowed to go around the outside of the house at night and when he went up the steps in the back that lead to the second story and put his face to the window to see in, he heard a very loud and angry 'GET OUT' and was pushed and almost thrown from the stairs. Again, be careful at night if you go.

Ironically, behind the Whaley House and up the little hill are a row of Victorian houses (many of which are bed and breakfasts) and the last one at the top of the hill is very haunted, I've had a LOT of personal experience with that one, and can highly recommend it. Don't let the calm almost 'dead' vibes fool you; at night that place REALLY comes awake (especially in the the rooms).

-Mara Light

How long ago did you roam about this place mara? I haven't heard about anything in a long time day or night and I'm just a trolley ride away from old town. I been there a few times (mainly because it's just a short distance from great restaurants and bars) and I haven't seen much.
My Signature
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#23 Jos

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Getting info on the paranormal, obviesly lol. Studying, listening to all kinds of music, watching a variety of tv shows from Spongebob to Xena... Im pretty average really...

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

Plenty of Hunter Valley NSW Australia areas are haunted...

Small towns like Paxton and Kurri Kurri I think are haunted. Places where generations of families have resided for over 50 years. The kinds of families whose kids buy the house next door to mum and dads when they move out because the thought of leaving town just never occured to them.

Most the rentals in Kurri have had more then one elderly couple live a long life in them and die in them. One house in Kurri that I lived in a guy hung him self in his back shed. His wife cheated on him and he wanted to scare her, he didnt actualy want to die. But he was up there with the rope around his neck waiting for her to come find him like he had planned so that she could dramaticly talk him out of it and the chair fell out from under him and he really did get hanged. His friend told us, and even before we knew it was spooky to go near that shed even in the middle of the day. He never apeared or tried to communicate but he sure did leave a sence of dread around that shed.

Several rentals I have lived in have had an elderly couple die in them. And normally nothing happens but sometimes little things seem to get moved on their own or it looks like someone has came into your room and moved things around a little, just adding their personal touch.

Maitland prisen is haunted. My dad stayed there back when it was still being used. freaky vibes there. Now days its a tourist atraction. People pay to sleep there and get spooked. Dad refuses to ever set foot inside it again, says it was bad enough when some of those crims were alive and making you feel bad let alone dead and haunting you.
My Signature
One of the two best friends walked with her head down, disapointed. The other with a skip in her step, feeling merry. The sad friend said "Life is definently not a bed of roses Jos..." To which the merry friend replied "Of course it is! Cant you feel the thorns?"

#24 Yuri Hyuga

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Interests:Watch Anime,play games ,read manga. Watch kamen rider shows. Write. Super robot wars and study about yokai

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

There is few places here where i live in sweden.I posted them long time ago but can tell about few.

Engsö Castle. Propley most famous haunting here where i live.
This castle has many diffrent stories from ghosts horses can be heard running. A dwarf can be seen walking around on the castle ground. A cursed stone in the church next to the castle. That if someone touch it you get bad luck. Is golden neck chain inside the castle that said be won by one of the eariler owner of the castle in dice gambling against the devil. A warning was also said if the chain was to leave the castle it would set on fire. twice the chain been taken away from the castle and it start burning in the castle.
But famous is propley the ghost of britta bååt that said haunt the entire castle. But story goes she woke up and notice was light from the church so she though the maid forgot wake her up for the christmas midnight mass. So she hurry there and enter the church. But none turned to face her. So she found a place to sit down. But she notice was bit strange she regonise some faces. Then she heard a familiar voice whisper to tell to get out before it's to late. She turn around to the person next to her and see is one of her old maids that died. But was to late the people turn around and she could see two of her husbands stand up that was dead since years ago. She had enter the dead midnight mass. So she hurry out of the church chased by two husbands that chasing her with weapons. One struck her with  spear but just hit the dress. She got the castle and collapsed inside where she was found. Few days later she died.

The spear can be found in the church on the wall with a pics of the dress still intact. The husbands that cased her was driven to early grave by her becuse she was not so friendly person when she lived. See if i can remeber more places to tell about
My Signature
I Know what drives my body. It's not duty or mission. It's the desire to protect people. Yeah, I fight becuse i love people! Kamen Rider Blade.

When you're lost.You're sure to be guided by the strength of your feelings- The future you wish for is already in your hands. Kamen Rider Den-o

#25 Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 26 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(Yuri Hyuga @ Mar 25 2009, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is few places here where i live in sweden.I posted them long time ago but can tell about few.

Engsö Castle. Propley most famous haunting here where i live.
This castle has many diffrent stories from ghosts horses can be heard running. A dwarf can be seen walking around on the castle ground. A cursed stone in the church next to the castle. That if someone touch it you get bad luck. Is golden neck chain inside the castle that said be won by one of the eariler owner of the castle in dice gambling against the devil. A warning was also said if the chain was to leave the castle it would set on fire. twice the chain been taken away from the castle and it start burning in the castle.
But famous is propley the ghost of britta bååt that said haunt the entire castle. But story goes she woke up and notice was light from the church so she though the maid forgot wake her up for the christmas midnight mass. So she hurry there and enter the church. But none turned to face her. So she found a place to sit down. But she notice was bit strange she regonise some faces. Then she heard a familiar voice whisper to tell to get out before it's to late. She turn around to the person next to her and see is one of her old maids that died. But was to late the people turn around and she could see two of her husbands stand up that was dead since years ago. She had enter the dead midnight mass. So she hurry out of the church chased by two husbands that chasing her with weapons. One struck her with  spear but just hit the dress. She got the castle and collapsed inside where she was found. Few days later she died.

The spear can be found in the church on the wall with a pics of the dress still intact. The husbands that cased her was driven to early grave by her becuse she was not so friendly person when she lived. See if i can remeber more places to tell about

I heard about a castle where someone was seen playing cards with the devil but I thought that was in Glamis Castle in Scotland. Is gambling with the devil a common theme for those times?
My Signature
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#26 Supernerd

Ghoul

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 205 posts
  • Interests:Cats, books, music, paranormal, art, swords, jokes, crochet, etc...etc... and all that jazz. ;-)

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

In England I lived in a haunted house, but now I'm in New Zealand. The nearest haunted location to me is where I work. The local Police Station! There has been an apparition seen staring at people. A large black mass was seen darting across the verandah to the cafeteria (this was witnessed by several people at the same time). And my own personal experience of hearing footsteps in an empty room, which I checked out for myself and found nothing.

This intrigued me so much, that I'm starting a little ghost hunt very soon there. More than likely we'll end up with nothing, knowing our luck. laugh.gif

Edited by Supernerd, 26 March 2009 - 09:45 PM.

My Signature
Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!

Haunted New Zealand
NZ Ghosts and Other Haunts

#27 mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 12 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

This is an old topic but I have to say for Maine we have a few Haunted Lighthouses and then there is a cemetery, cannot remember the actual name of it right now but they nickname it Devil's Footprint.
Cuz I guess there is a stone that has the footprint of a worker and the devil supposedly on it, the workers could not get the stone to move and well, one of the workers stated, if this stone will move I will give my soul to the devil, something along those lines and well the next morning he was gone and the stone was moved and that is all that was left two footprints.
Interesting place, lots of experiences and sightings but cannot find any history on it unfortunately to see what the place was before a cemetery.
And then the light house I was speaking of is this one:

Seguin Island, ME
Word has it that in the 1850s, a new lighthousekeeper and his bride moved onto Seguin Island. They were the only residents of the small island, and although the caretaker's duties kept him busy, his wife became seriously depressed, able to take refuge only in the piano her husband had shipped in to alleviate her sadness. Unfortunately, there was only one piece of sheet music packaged with the piano, which the increasingly despondent woman played over and over again, sometimes from early morning until late into the night. Driven mad by the repetition, the caretaken destroyed the keyboard and killed his wife and himself. Some of the local residents claim that, sometimes, you can still hear the woman's music floating to the mainland.

and there are other spots, but that is the most I can think of.. heck we are the home of Stephen King LOL so we are naturally haunted LOL
My Signature
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

#28 ArtAngel

Apport

• GS Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 05:15 PM

I live in New Jersey.

I've done alot of casual investigating, and some more group organized stuff, but also run across things while not investigating. One local place has never been investigated-- an old 1840s farm, vacant now for 7 years or more-- I knew the owner and visited her a few times, township property at the moment and I hope to get it released to the Historical Society soon., as a museum annex, It has been boarded up and about a year ago last October the museum curator and I got in and did a video walk through with infra red. Like I said, boarded up and dark inside. My curator friend Dave is something of a skeptic.
It was very warm for October, and about 60 degrees inside the house. We'd finished our walk through, pointing out all the original woodwork, doorknobs, mantles (fireplaces are closed up) and we were in the parlor. Actually Dave was in the parlor filming me and I was in the doorway, to the hall, talking about the faux wood grain on the door. While I am standing there, a noticeable breeze blows past me, from the closed up parlor, and I asked Dave, "Did you feel that??" As I spoke, vapor came out of my mouth--- the temp dropped about 30 degrees in 2 seconds just where I was standing and I was freezing. Like a dork I'm on the tape, yelling, "Look! Look!" and huffing out clouds of vapor-- Dave did not feel a thing and within a matter of maybe 10-15 seconds, it was over-- temp back to normal, nothing else strange-- except I got the distinct impression of a male, and no sense of dread. No actual investigation has ever been done here and we hope to return to be the first.

Other places I've been in the state that are open to the public and believed to be haunted include the Burlington Prison Museum in Mount Holly, and the Ford Mansion/Washington's Headquarters in Morristown. Some folks may deny activity in the latter, but I used to work there and had some experiences. And other employees used to refuse to go in the building unless they had a tour group. Proprietary House in Perth Amboy has 'something' as well. Rose Hill Cemetery is a VERY special place, near Matawan, worth a visit just for the scenery and history-- I cannot vouche for the Spye House in Port Monmouth-- I have been there several times, and once with a large group. Never got much at all and I think it's rep as 'the most haunted house in NJ' is alot of bunk, personally, based on the unfounded impressions of one individual.  There are many more spots, but these are just a few suggestions for your next visit to the Garden State!

Edited by ArtAngel, 12 April 2009 - 05:20 PM.

#29 Uetto

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading Manga
    Writing (Drawing)
    Listening to Music
    Having Fun
    Watching Anime
    Studying Japanese or Latin

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:51 AM

I have in Pennsylvania:

Gettysburg:
We all know what happens there :P

Eastern State Penitentiary:
A full caped figure. Foot steps and anything else you can think of.

Not sure what else

My Signature

#30 JacobRudduck

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE(PSI-Jim @ Feb 9 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Over here in England, just down the road from me is Coal-House Fort, on the River Thames. It was built in the late 1800's as a defense for London. Its survived WW1, and WW2 and a few other small wars.

I used to help out there and do some restoration work. I clearly remember one day moving lots of long and heavy scaffold poles down to the underground tunnels and hearing the sounds of a female crying and panic screaming, always just loud enough to be in earshot. The thing was, it was only myself and my male workmate there!

Apparently there is said to be a transparent pair of legs strolling about. An army private was said to have have had an arguement with his superior, after a confrontation, the privates torso was said to cut clean off. I'm not sure if theres any truth to that, I havent really researched it.

Many people that investigate get lots of 'orbs' but mostly in the casemates and underground tunnels, all made of stone and brick, so I'm assuming most are airbourne foriegn particles like dust and debris. Some good EVP's have been recorded too.

Many people have lost their lives there though. If your ever in East Tilbury, England, come and check it out.

Wow Jim, we live very very close! I live about a 10 minute drive from Tilbury Fort. Never been there, but I might go one day.
My Signature

Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well.

#31 FBN Paranormal

Apport

• GS Member
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

I live in Omaha, NE - but my favorite haunts are over on the Iowa side of the river.

The Villisca Axe Murder House in Villisca Iowa is the big local story, my team is planning on an overnight visit there later this year, or early next. (It is one of those thing that you just can't believe unless you know for yourself.)

The Squirrel Cage Jail in Council Bluffs, Iowa is haunted by the spirits of wardens past.

and Fairview Cemetery in Council Bluffs, Iowa (Home of the 'Black Angel' statue and all of it's assorted legends) We have investigated here a few times, with no evidence forthcoming, yet something keeps me from declaring it an 'urban legend'.

My Signature
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet. ACT I, Scene 5

Follow along with our adventures, both on the Twitter - @FBN_Paranormal and on Facebook!

#32 mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

I would love to visit England all the history that is there and I am sure the spirits that go with them.. it has been there for so long and so much has gone on in England's history there are so many spirits and things there.. I once was very intrigued by this England Ghost Story show I cannot remember the name of it but it was very very interesting and I wish that they would show it again here in the States, it was on a special on some travel channel I think.. but it showed families with problems in their flats, homes, apartments you name it and businesses all through out areas of England...It was quite interesting the evidence and the history found on the show...so many secrets there in England.

So many places of interest listed here.. Thank you Art for sharing your experience wow! I hope you are the first to get to investigate it more and I hope you can save the place and put it on a list of historic places for a museum annex..that would be awesome. It sounds beautiful inside..
Hopefully in the future you will have pictures to share with us I would just love to see the inside architecture myself...but it sounds like a lot of history is there...
Keep us posted will you or me at least on the outcome and what happens.. love to hear more smile.gif thanks

My Signature

Posted Image

#33 WhoAmI

Apport

• GS Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 04:22 PM

I live about 20 minutes from Fort Delaware, TAPS did their last halloween special on it. I've been there many times, but the only chills I got were from the giant spiders, what are they feeding those things?  confused0068.gif

My Signature
Dead people see us

#34 Caniswalensis

Spongebob Swearpants

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE(WhoAmI @ May 13 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live about 20 minutes from Fort Delaware, TAPS did their last halloween special on it. I've been there many times, but the only chills I got were from the giant spiders, what are they feeding those things?  confused0068.gif

Ghosthunters!   laugh.gif

#35 mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:27 AM

ghosthunters that is cute! Probably! LOL laugh.gif
My Signature

Posted Image

#36 Vivace Twain

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:25 PM

Purportedly, the Rhode Island School of Design is haunted.
I took classes there for a while & I never really noticed anything, save for some banging pipes.
But we all know what that really means!

& when I was younger I always wanted to go to the Ladd School, but if you go there nowadays you'll get robbed. ):

My Signature
WHAT BEGINS AS AN
UNGUARDED TRAIN OF THOUGHT
SLOWLY CAN BE COME AN ADDICTION
TO THE SLUMBER OF DISCONNECTION

#37 BFG

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:38 AM

There was an empty farm house about a mile from us that was reputed to be haunted, my son and some of his friends went and they did see something in one of the upstairs windows of the house that really freaked them out. There was even an article about the house being haunted in our town newspaper with a photo of the same thing (looked like a young girl or woman dressed in pink) my son and his friends saw. The owners have since torn the house down because too many kids were trespassing there and the owners were afraid someone was going to get injured. My son says that the grounds are still haunted though.
QUOTE(Autumn Rain @ Feb 19 2009, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Below is some haunted places by where i live in Manassas Va.I am pretty close to the battlefield and bridge ...the Bull Run Creek is right out back of my house..and so are woods.Bull Run: Cobblestone BridgeCivil War Soldiers have been seen crossing the bridge at night.Manassas Battlefield-It is said that you can hear the soldiers fighting and hear voices at night.Manassas Battlefield- Unfinished RailroadDuring the Civil war Robert E. Lee ordered the construction of a railroad that he could use more efficiently to transport supplies to Bull Run for his army. The workers were massacred and the railroad was never finished.  They say that people have heard strange noises including banshee yells, and sometimes just murmurs.  Voices have been heard in the woods bordering the paths, too. There is 2 paths intersecting, take the one on the far right. ;)Signal Hill HospitalIt was once used for the Confederate wounded during the Civil War...it is said that many people have seen large floating balls of light in the second building of the house, people also have mentioned doors slamming shut, and a strong presence in the basement.Olde Town Inn Hotel- they say there is a ghost named Miss Lucy who haunts rooms # 50 to 54. It is said that she sometimes holds people a few inches in the air over their bed, moves things in the room, turns on water faucets or turns off lights. They say she loves to play pranks on whomever sleeps in one of those rooms.  before the place had its reputation for being haunted my kids and i stayed in room 54  ..the only thing that happened to us was the lights kept going off and on periodically, and the kids ( they were all under 5 at the time).. would say they saw someone briefly and then the 'someone ' disappeared...also you got this strange feeling that you were being watched.) Whether that was Miss Lucy or not i have no clue....but it was kinda cool staying there...lol.This next place is about 15 or 20 minutes from my house.I have heard about this next place for years...i have been by it a few times and while it is kinda creepy; i have never gone to check it out, cuz i personally think its pretty far fetched...but needless to say on Halloween EVERY year theres always a bunch of teens at this "bunny man bridge" and its become quite the legend among the teens so to speak. (I prefer the Civil War hauntings, myself...lol. wink.gif)Bunny Man BridgeFairfax Station, VirginiaDuring the 1800s,  they say a man went off to hunt for food. Upon return to his home he discovered the mutilated bodies of his wife and child. Immediately, he summoned the sheriff. Since the bodies were so horribly mutilated and there were no other suspects, the husband was sent to a mental institution. Maintaining his innocence, the man vowed revenge. After escaping from the institution, the man took up residence near a bridge. Since the only clothes he owned were those made from rabbits’ skin, he soon became known as the “Bunny Man.” As time passed, children started playing near and around the Bunny Man. When several children came up missing, the authorities were notified. When they reached the bridge, officials saw body parts of the children hanging from trees; they also saw the Bunny Man being run over by a train. Today it is said that one may see body parts hanging from the trees and will hear the Bunny Man laughing.
You are so lucky to live near a civil war battlefield. I would love that and just to go there about any time and explore. lol

#38 Autumn Rain

Orb

• GS Member
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:I like to spend time with my kiddies, i also enjoy Doll collecting, watching movies, playing Spades or Hearts, listening to different types of music, the internet, doing crafts, fishing, and i love ebay...lol..and of course the paranormal. ;)

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(BFG @ May 27 2009, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was an empty farm house about a mile from us that was reputed to be haunted, my son and some of his friends went and they did see something in one of the upstairs windows of the house that really freaked them out. There was even an article about the house being haunted in our town newspaper with a photo of the same thing (looked like a young girl or woman dressed in pink) my son and his friends saw. The owners have since torn the house down because too many kids were trespassing there and the owners were afraid someone was going to get injured. My son says that the grounds are still haunted though.You are so lucky to live near a civil war battlefield. I would love that and just to go there about any time and explore. lol

I think its pretty cool, too. wink.gif...kinda creepy sometimes...but cool. smile.gif

My Signature

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com