• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

He is enormous and so cute!!!

40-Pound Bunny May Be World's Largest - Paw Nation
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#2 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

I love that bunny!!  He was on the news late last year and my little girl kept kissing the TV screen biggrin.gif

There is a well know chain of pet shop here that sells big rabbits known as "House Rabbits".  There is one in our local store and he looks as big as this one.  I don't think it is but it's certainly big enough for my daughter to saddle up and ride around the living room on.  Apparrently they can be a bit nippy and not reccommended to keep with young children.

I don't know what could be worse,  A potty training 2 YO or a rabbit that produces droppings the size of tennis balls....

I wouldn't mind this one though, he's really cute.....and fluffy..... and you could snuggle up to him.

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I Posted Image One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#3 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

AWWWWWWWW She kissed the screen? That must have been adorable to watch. Rabbits are cool, so why not get out and train him to use a litter box like a cat lol.?

#4 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

Too Cute. Makes me wonder why anyone would eat one of these guys bunny.gif
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
Jessie thought for a moment, his face expressionless as usual.
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

-Excerpt from my short story "Stabbed in the Front."

#5 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

...Coming from one who is always thinking about food! th_sarcastic_blum.gif

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I Posted Image One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#6 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Interests:Surfing, Drinking, Eating, Sleeping, Partying, Pool(Billiards to you Englishmen) and...Ghosts and Cryptozoology.<br /><br />I'm on Facebook look for Gerry Nix

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(PumpkinWraith-UK @ Mar 5 2010, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...Coming from one who is always thinking about food! th_sarcastic_blum.gif

Food's my passion....  innocent0005.gif
"Something weird is going on Jess." Simon whispered as they waited to be served. "I overheard Sara and Hector say something about 'getting back at you' in the library this morning."
"That's just crazy." he said. "I didn't think you even knew where the library was."

#7 xjadedx

xjadedx

Baby Girl

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,709 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal, cooking, beer, celtic culture and art, irish step dancing, constellations, backpacking, anything to do with cheese

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:14 PM

AWWW!!!  How adorable!!

Reminds me of my poor little bunny I used to have...Flopsy...he used to bite me.

xjadedx

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." --Led Zepplin

#8 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE(xjadedxGStudy @ Mar 8 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AWWW!!! How adorable!!

Reminds me of my poor little bunny I used to have...Flopsy...he used to bite me.

OUCH thats good for a few years in therapy LOL..I had no idea they bit people!! happy0045.gif

#9 Sly-Spectre

Sly-Spectre

Larry

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE(BlueAngel @ Mar 8 2010, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OUCH thats good for a few years in therapy LOL..I had no idea they bit people!! happy0045.gif

It's how they show you they love you...my cat used to lick/nibble on my chin when he was a kitten...

#10 Joe Joe

Joe Joe

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

That is one huge freakin bunny blink.gif