itc itc research apps evp

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AstridParanormal_Scotland

AstridParanormal_Scotland

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:ITC Research, Wicca, Earth Magick, Ghosts, Healing crystals, Paranormal entities, Psychic abilities

Posted 13 September 2021 - 12:18 PM

hello, love and light to you all.

I done a wee spirit box session last week and the results were lets say... interesting. baring in mind i have just started this research involving ITC products, heres the link if you wanna take a look!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,412 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 02:39 AM

thanks for sharing :)

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 112 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 19 September 2021 - 08:48 PM

Thanks for sharing Astrid... a nice start.  I have hours of ITC sessions with some crazy responses from numerous haunted locations and battlefields in the U.S.  This can drag you into researching history and searching out locations to investigate.  Scotland offers you fertile ground.  Keep with it but protect yourself as none of us really know what we are dealing with or what these "energies" are capable of.

#4 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 October 2021 - 06:46 PM

Very cool! I was thinking about giving the HSB-1 a try :thumbs: I quite like the fact that you can review real time responses after a question has been asked.

Other than the video do you have any other feelings about how useful the app is?

:bunny:
- siguie -

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,891 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 04 October 2021 - 03:58 AM

View Postsiguie, on 03 October 2021 - 06:46 PM, said:

Very cool! I was thinking about giving the HSB-1 a try :thumbs: I quite like the fact that you can review real time responses after a question has been asked.

Other than the video do you have any other feelings about how useful the app is?

:bunny:

Siguie, can you tell me how this app works such as, "Is it a random word generator?" I haven't found any information on this particular app at all. Also are the "majority" of these types of apps random word generators? I realize I'm asking a blanket statement, just that I'm trying to determine how to classify "most" of them.

Edited by EVP, 04 October 2021 - 04:01 AM.

Posted Image

#6 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 02:45 PM

Um no I have no connection with this app so how it works is up to whoever wrote the code :what:

You really shouldn't try to roll them into one big package as if they were all the same. A better option would be to understand how these things are supposed to work, then if possible determine the point that an entity or whatever is supposed to be able to interact/alter the otherwise "random" aspect to produce a form of communication.

All of these things are based on an idea similar to the flashlight with the back mostly unscrewed. In other words offering the entity the easiest possible {by our standards}  "switch" that they hopefully can manipulate.

In the case of apps or any computer code there are any number of sensors to tie into as well as randomizing systems. Most use a combination of sensor input to create a "seed" for a randomizing component and or algorithm.

If you believe ghosts can effect 3d reality in anyway the question isn't really "can" they communicate via these type of systems it's more about will they know how to effect the particular trigger for the switch and or do they really have that much control.

There are no truly random number generators just generators that we do not understand well enough so the outcome appears random ... aka we cannot predict the outcome. If a device uses say the fluctuation in the temperature sensor on a smartphones battery to generate a seed for the randomizer AND an entity can manipulate that sensor or data perfectly then yes it can use this as a way to communicate. The same seed always generates the same "random" number ... and if that number corresponds to a word in a database then yer done :yes:

If the entity is not able to manipulate the sensor or data "perfectly" but say pretty well then you will have "munged" information or communication that is a mix of what was intended and not.

On the other hand if an entity has no clue or ability to alter the sensor or data then yeah you have a "random word generator".

In the end these things always end up the same way ... you wont know until you try it AND it's up to the user to decide if the thing has value or not :bunny:
- siguie -

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,891 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 05 October 2021 - 02:42 AM

View Postsiguie, on 04 October 2021 - 02:45 PM, said:

Um no I have no connection with this app so how it works is up to whoever wrote the code :what:
In the end these things always end up the same way ... you wont know until you try it AND it's up to the user to decide if the thing has value or not :bunny:

Thanks for your detailed explanation siguie. Appreciate the time you spent offering a lengthy breadkdown.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: itc, itc research, apps, evp