• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:55 PM

Though most of what's portrayed here isn't accurate, but it's amazing how Columbia Pictures has finally produced something about the very threat that faces mankind and this planet.

Columbia produced 2012 as well. yet another end of the world movie now they produced Nibiru :planet of the annunaki.

Are they trying to tell us something, is this because star gazers are able to see this planet now?
What does this mean for NASA cause they've been denying it's existence all along.

Anyways here's a link

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 05 July 2018 - 05:14 AM.
To remove the embedded video link that doesn't work and add the link

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:27 AM

The link is to a fanmade video; it is a jumble of different movies. I couldn't find  any information that Columbia Pictures had made a movie  called "Nibiru: Planet of the Annunaki"
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:17 AM

Is it this thing .. Link
- siguie -

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,006 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:47 AM

View Postsiguie, on 05 July 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

Is it this thing .. Link

Yeah, there's no movie, although plenty of conspiracy theory videos on YouTube

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Mediation:

Details: cache-sea1048-SEA 1530816369 2142711045
Varnish cache server

Edited by Vlawde, 05 July 2018 - 10:49 AM.

Posted Image

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:41 AM

This is the video link

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Nibiru: The Anunnaki´s Planet - movie Trailer (2018) - Ryan Gosling Movie HD

[FAN MADE TRAILER] Nibiru: The Anunnaki´s Planet Official Trailer (2017) - Ryan Gosling Movie HD

Nibiru: El Planeta Anunnaki Official Trailer (2017) - Ryan Gosling Película HD

It definitely states it is fanmade; it just looks like a jumble of different movies.
Posted Image

#6 Monrid Darko

Monrid Darko

Apport

• GS Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:12 AM

What about the 2 red stars in the night sky?

#7 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:02 AM

btw...how did that demon sigil tattoo turn out?

#8 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:38 AM

View PostMonrid Darko, on 12 July 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

What about the 2 red stars in the night sky?

Antares and Arcturus
Posted Image

#9 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:38 AM

I couldn't find any mention of Columbia Pictures film having been made or in the making. I did locate this information about inspired movies.

viral marketing[/url] campaign for Sony Pictures' 2009 film 2012, directed by Roland Emmerich, which depicts the end of the world in that year, featured a supposed warning from the "Institute for Human Continuity" that listed the arrival of Planet X as one of its doomsday scenarios. Mike Brown attributes a spike in concerned emails and phone calls he has received from the public to this site.
Lars von Trier's 2011 film Melancholia features a plot in which a planet emerges from behind the Sun onto a collision course with Earth. Announcing his company's purchase of the film, the head of Magnolia Pictures said in a press release, "As the 2012 apocalypse is upon us, it is time to prepare for a cinematic last supper."
]

Source: Nibiru cataclysm

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,533 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:22 PM

That was a very informative source MacC thanks for finding it.
Posted Image

#11 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:16 AM

To those interested in stories of a supposed outer planet called 'Nibiru', and this planet supposedly being the homeworld of the 'Anunnaki', know that (purposefully or not) Zecharia Sitchin grossly mistranslated and misrepresented the Sumerian cunieform which he claimed supported these ideas. To be blunt, the man took major *ahem* 'artistic liberties' in his interpretations of Sumerian texts and artwork.

I have personal knowledge of numerous races here besides humans. None of them come from a planet, solar system, galaxy, universe or dimension called 'Nibiru'.

Edited by True North, 15 July 2018 - 07:06 AM.

#12 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:51 AM

If you want to read what a scholar of biblical and Near Eastern languages has to say, one who immediately challenged Sitchin on his 'Nibiru' and 'Anunnaki' theories, appeared multiple times on Coast to Coast AM, and agreed to debate Sitchin live on the program, visit Dr. Mike Heiser's website --> sitchiniswrong.com

here's an excerpt from Heiser's introduction on the homepage, explaining why he created the website:

"... Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but take the analogy to heart. I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise. I can tell you--and show you--that what Zecharia Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users