5 replies to this topic

#1 MrsRachel

MrsRachel

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:59 PM

Hello :)

So the past few nights I have had a dark spirit reveal itself to me. This spirit has been around off and on since I was a child. But 2 nights ago (Oct 4th) was the First time I have seen it in a while, a few years actually.

I was never supposed to be born because my mama couldn't have children but when she was 30 she prayed and became pregnant with me. She said that throughout my childhood an evil spirit would try to latch onto me and whatnot but she always fought it off because I wasn't able to myself. I remember times when I would hear voices and see things. My father never believed and and called me crazy, he even sent me to therapy! (Where everyone said I was a normal child and nothing was wrong)

Back to 2 nights ago, I went to bed like normal at about midnight. I fell asleep easily and don't remember any dreams. I woke up a few hours later (around 3 am) and saw a man standing at the side of my bed next to my husband (my bed is against the wall, and I sleep next to the wall and my husband sleeps on the outside, I like being in an enclosed space when I sleep). This man was like a shadow but he looked like someone I could grab or hold. He was solid. He had his hands on his head as if he was frustrated about something. So being groggy and thinking it was my husband I said "What're you doin' baby?" Then I blinked and lied back down but when I looked up again it was gone. I don't know how I thought it was my husband because I saw his shape under the blankets and I didn't hear the bed creak like if someone got up.Ii went back to sleep and forgot about it until morning.

The next night (Oct 5) aound 10:30 PM I was telling my hubby that I had a burning pain on my left side. it felt like someone slapped me or I had a sunburn. When he looked he found a hand print that was slightly larger than his hand and the fingers were longer, he took pictures but you cant see the defined hand, you can only see red finger shaped marks. later I went to bed the same way as the night before, around midnight again. I woke up around 3 am again and looked around, the room was dark and there were no men by the bed so I closed my eyes and got comfy again on my back then opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling. I saw a puppet type face above me, he was at an arms reach away and had a round face with a wicked grin and evil eyes. They held so much anger and hatred. He had orange plastic looking hair and freckles. He started to reach out for me and looked amused at my fear. I couldn't breath or talk so I scooted over to my husband and he woke up a little bit. The thing disappeared and I told my husband about it. I went to sleep shortly after and woke up with the same pain from the night before. The hand print was still there and still burned. I showed my mom and she could see the hand print.

we have been researching all this stuff and found out that when an evil spirit is targeting you, you can have mysterious pains and symptoms but the dr cant find anything wrong with you. i also read that there can be handprint or marks and other things such as not being able to have a baby. we have been trying to have a baby for almost a year now.

has anyone else experienced this? or any advice?

#2 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:02 AM

Hello MrsRachel, welcome to the forum! There are many wonderful people here who will surely be able to give you some good advice.

Did your mum ever tell you about how she thought some evil spirits were trying to latching onto you? Did she see/experience anything in particular?

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:40 AM

Hello and welcome to the boards :)

No, I haven't had that happen but I have gone to turn the kitchen light off and saw my partner cross the doorway going into the ensuite. I was annoyed thinking they knew I had turned off the light and was coming to bed via the bathroom and they quickly beat me to it! But when I got down to the bedroom I saw they were still in bed fast asleep. I had a continual view of the door and the room beyond the door so I knew they never walked back!  What it was I really don't know!

My daughter when she lived here had woken up, not with hand marks but scratched that she would be hard pushed to give herself and I have felt things myself again fully awake. Who or what they could be, I would be guessing.

It might be good to ask your mother what she was able to do, it looks as though she was able to give some type of protection to you as a child. You say your mum prayed so she at least believes in religion. Maybe her faith holds some answers for you especially if you are of the same faith :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,435 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:20 PM

Hello MrsRachel, and welcome!  Very intriguing story!  Please be careful!
Posted Image

#5 MrsRachel

MrsRachel

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

hello and thank you or the replies :)

my mom told me about everything after i told her what was happening the first time with bite marks, she had experienced things like i did but she doesnt always tell me the full extent because it would probably worry me.

that sounds terrible!

#6 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

Very interesting story! That would be terrifying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spirits, demon, evil, shadow, night, scary, creepy, angel, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users