• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:00 AM

I am NOT sure I posted this video right :/ I didn't know how to get the link other then to post it on YouTube. I made it a privet hoping it only goes to pages I share it to...
If it don't work please let me know and if someone can tell me how I can get a video off my PC and onto here?
----------------------
On my youngest 1st birth Day March 17 I was filming the kids to put on my Facebook. (easier then trying to fit all 4 in a pic)

My PC started doing weird things the screen was getting lines and jumpy, Anyway after awhile of going threw all the videos I found one where they all fit.... But I caught a odd "Voice" In the video.
It's not my Husband nor me and I had baby kid shows on.... So I am 99% sure it's not the TV.

My husband can not make out the sound I can hear it clearly (or I think I can hear whats said clearly)
I won't say what i hear because i don't want to hear biased feedback from feeding the mind with my thoughts.

The kids are loud so you may need to listen hard, for me it was not hard to catch tho to others I played it for it is... TBH I didn't notice it till the next day....

I just want to know what or if anyone hears something aswell and if so if they can figure out if it sounds to them like a ghost/demon voice.
Listen/watch the video but the strange voice start is at

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

0.8to alil after

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,068 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

Heya, welcome to the forums. I'll try and fix your link, but it says it's private. There is something broken on the boards that doesn't let us imbed videos
Posted Image

#3 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:04 AM

I can't delete this and I the video link didn't come threw......
Anyone know how to add a video please :(

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,068 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

I fixed the link, but you need to change the permissions, it's set to private
Posted Image

#5 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:08 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 19 March 2016 - 11:04 AM, said:

Heya, welcome to the forums. I'll try and fix your link, but it says it's private. There is something broken on the boards that doesn't let us imbed videos

Hi thanks i set it on private on YouTube. Would setting it as public fix this? I am not quite sure how to post videos on forums :/

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 19 March 2016 - 11:05 AM, said:

I fixed the link, but you need to change the permissions, it's set to private

Thankyou i have changed it to pubic :)

#6 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,068 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

Thanks! :) We'll see what others hear, I'm at work and can't play audio
Posted Image

#7 lorac61469

lorac61469

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:10 PM

I don't hear anything besides the kids.

#8 kevinscan

kevinscan

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

Can you tell us where on the time counter the voice is please.

I only here the kids and the TV.
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#9 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 02:39 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 19 March 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

I don't hear anything besides the kids.

View Postkevinscan, on 19 March 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

Can you tell us where on the time counter the voice is please.

I only here the kids and the TV.

It hits around 10-11-12 seconds its FAST and not long also deep sound. I would ready myself to hear alil before those seconds.
Yes the kids are loud but the voice/sound that hits during that time is not the kids nor the TV the TV is pretty low and the show that was on has no voice that produces that Deep sound. it is hard to hear i won't lie. I had 2 people I ask who said they can hear something but can't make it out and had another say they can't hear over the kids. I wish i had a sound separator or however you do it :/

#10 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 08:47 PM

I hear what you're talking about or something not of that setting, and a bit more a second after... after...  a female, But there is just so much contamination. So I would just give it ah "that's interesting" and put it in the that's interesting pile...

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:45 AM

I'm horrible with deciphering EVPs. The only other thing I heard was like a gurgle or choking sound... but that may have been the kids.
In this case, you may need to let us know what you hear because I for one, am at a lost.  :huh:

Cute video by the way!  :)

#12 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:31 AM

I have found a couple interesting things that I'm willing to share, after I go get coffee and breakfast :crazy:

#13 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:50 AM

View PostCDS, on 19 March 2016 - 08:47 PM, said:

I hear what you're talking about or something not of that setting, and a bit more a second after... after...  a female, But there is just so much contamination. So I would just give it ah "that's interesting" and put it in the that's interesting pile...

That's why i was hoping someone could describable it lol  If there was a female after close to the end it could have been me ot the TV.... Unless it say's something strange I myself did not pick up on a foreign female sounds. The ony reason the other stands out to me is because the tone/timing/words I heard.

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 March 2016 - 12:45 AM, said:

I'm horrible with deciphering EVPs. The only other thing I heard was like a gurgle or choking sound... but that may have been the kids.
In this case, you may need to let us know what you hear because I for one, am at a lost.  :huh:

Cute video by the way!  :)

Thakns :) That "gurgle" Is what my Husband hear's until I told him what i heard then he hears part of the sentence I heard. Which is why i don't want to say it and have others say they do aswell just because I said it. The gurgle is where it is but I hear a voice and words instead. There is not a person in the house that can produce the tone I hear.... Someone below had a few things to tell me but if nobody can figure it out or hear the words I hear after I hear back on there opinion I will tell you what I thought/think I hear.

View PostCDS, on 20 March 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

I have found a couple interesting things that I'm willing to share, after I go get coffee and breakfast :crazy:

I look forward to hearing what you have found as I understand it is difficult given the noise.... To me that part just stands out very bold but to others it seems easy to miss... Idk why I hear it so define. (Not define enough to know the words and say it's 100% blah blah) But define enough to hear a Deep voice a sentence and get a idea of the sentence.

Also thankyou everyone who is trying to help me figure this out I has so many other pictures in the past (gone now) and voices (gone now) over the years with no access to ask any questions then as I was going threw my videos the next day to see which one fit all the kids in the best this sound hit and I was like what? So i muted all sound in the house and upped the volume on my pc to be sure it was coming from the video.

#14 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,068 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 09:07 AM

Sounds like the baby in the front making noise, maybe with a little bit of congestion
Posted Image

#15 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:03 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 20 March 2016 - 09:07 AM, said:

Sounds like the baby in the front making noise, maybe with a little bit of congestion
I know what your talking about (I have 2 other videos before that aswell same day)  But at 11 seconds in on the counter it's not congestion it's not a grumble or cough there are  word's :/   i really wish i knew how or had a sound separator :/
Maybe I can find a free thing that does that somehow online and figure out what it is?

#16 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 12:14 PM

Pulled from time index 2 - 14 seconds.

https://soundcloud.c...marker-04-00000

Best to loop it. With head phones.

Sounds like TV to me...

Edited by CDS, 20 March 2016 - 12:15 PM.

#17 ThyFacelessDoll

ThyFacelessDoll

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:59 PM

View PostCDS, on 20 March 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

Sounds like TV to me...

thanks! Could be, tho i still hear something between that time frame (10 sec to 12 or something like that) that don't make sense.
Who knows! For some reason the videos i did that day had my laptop blinking in and out when recording so maybe that and all the noise caused a odd sound that isnt paranormal but just distorted....

Anyway i thank everyone who took the time to look at the video and hep e narrow out the sounds! i really appreciated the help and opinions.

To say what to everyone i heard like i promised;
Without being edited i hear i'm gonna kill that (skips a second) Kid OR something along those lines xD (11 to 12 seconds on the counter) i know to each there own and my mind always goes dark

On the reduced sound one i hear something around the same time but again can't be clear.

Thankyou all again i think you guy's did a thorough job in helping me ;)

if i ever get anything clearer without so much noise i'll ask ;)`

#18 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:47 PM

View PostCDS, on 20 March 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

Sounds like TV to me...

Is this the same sound repeated in different ways?

Is the thing we're listening for between 9-12 seconds? There's a deep voice that sounds like it's saying "Help me!".

I went to the original video and heard it in real time.

I think the voice is that deep voice that sounds like it's saying "Heeeeellllppp meeeee!".

To ThyFacelessDoll; If that's not part of the TV show that's on in the background then that's pretty spooky.

Welcome to the Forum, by the way. The video of your kids (barring the possible EVP) is utterly adorable. You have cute kids!

Edited by SpukiKitty, 20 March 2016 - 05:53 PM.

Posted Image

#19 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:36 AM

The sample is not repeated. Just used a EQ to reduce the noisy kids ;)

#20 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:02 AM

View PostCDS, on 21 March 2016 - 02:36 AM, said:

The sample is not repeated. Just used a EQ to reduce the noisy kids ;)

Thanks.

Well. I think the bit in question is around 10-12 seconds. A deep voice that (to me) sounds like  it's saying "Helllllp meeee".
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, EVP, Paranormal, Ghost, Demon