Demons Inside Humans?

demon

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 ashjmart

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts,Pokemon, YouTube, and Psychology.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:24 PM

Hello everyone, i decided to make another post about my personal experience with the paranormal. One story that i remember distinctively was when i was at work. I work at Marsh, downtown Indianapolis. It was a normal day cashiering until a man walked up to my register to buy his food. INSTANTLY, i felt like some kind of dark energy, like he didn't feel normal to me. I felt like running, or throwing up. He looked like a normal attractive guy, but he just...i don't know. Something felt horribly wrong about him. Like he wouldn't look me in the eye when i was checking his food out. He kept looking down and he was very to himself. But once i did speak to him and said, your order came to a certain amount money wise. He looked up at me and gave me this creepy smile and swiped his card... Afterwards, he grabbed his things without a word and started to walk away. I watched him the whole time when he was walking out and then all of a sudden he looked back at me at my register across the store near the entrance. He CAME BACK IN, and sat on the bench in front of the store and looked at me occasionally. I swear guys he was a demon, or a normal person but with a demon in him. Like i had the fight or flight instinct right away. He looked normal, but it was just is energy that felt sooo dark, like he did something terrible or he is some kind of thing. Have you guys ever experienced something like this??? I have another story but with someone else that is similar to this. I know the first thing i did when i saw him was started praying in my head and asked God to shelter me from his energy then he started smiling and stuff right after i did that.

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:34 PM

Wow, that is creepy. I've been around people that gave off a weird vibe, but nothing like what you experienced; not in a human form anyway. I've seen Wendigos, ghosts, shadow people, and the occasional Fae folk, but I can honestly say, I've never come across a possessed person/demon in disguise, well at least, not that I know of.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

Scary stuff. I have to admit I don't know that I have ever come across something demonic at all.

Maybe it's because I'm a Canadian and we're too polite LOL
My Signature
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#4 True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

Hello ashjmart

I'm familiar with various forms of intelligent life present in people's energetic fields or 'energetic bodies' - i.e. intelligent lifeforms 'inside' people. I can go for a walk downtown and observe these in others as they surface.

Some are problematic, some aren't. Some are intruders, some aren't. Some are highly intelligent, some are barely self aware and just kind of exist, observe, take everything in for the time being. Some exert great influence over their 'hosts', some basically have zero influence. What I'm saying is they run the whole spectrum.

Someone may sense nastier types as 'dark' or 'heavy' energy, or perceive unpleasant thoughts or intentions of theirs, or find that a person feels exceedingly icky to them etc.

Nastier types generally enjoy it when someone recognizes or spots them if this causes a fight or flight or fear response in that person (they'll even intentionally reveal themselves sometimes to people who would've otherwise never noticed them). Also, they generally find the act of prayer or people pleading for protection from higher powers to be entertaining and get a laugh out of it. They pretty much expect it.

Edited by True North, 09 March 2017 - 01:20 PM.

#5 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:49 AM

Do you recall what he purchased?

#6 Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

This happened to me once. We were stuck in downtown traffic in a major city, moving at a snails pace. I was riding in the backseat. I looked over at a group of people standing and talking on the sidewalk. Something weird happened. I saw a guy, nice looking, and got so scared, I have never been so frightened. I watched him for a couple of minutes, and then he slowly looked away from the group he was with and turned towards me, like he sensed me looking at him. I could only think, don't let him look me in the eyes. I jerked my head away just before he made eye contact. To this day I am not sure what happened, but I am so glad I didn't let him look me in the eyes. It was the strangest feeling, like horrified, scared, defenseless, all at once. Whatever this man was, he knew I was watching him. That is the only incident I have ever had with something like this, it never happened again.
My Signature
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 11:15 PM

I remember meeting someone at a previous job where I would assist at the reception desk. It was like his human face wasn't fitting quite right, like a mask. It was his eyes that gave him away, like there was nothing there. I started feeling pretty creeped out by this guy and I had to make excuses and get someone to cover reception for me because I couldn't/wouldn't serve this man. When you feel a strong need to pray (when you're not really that into religion) you know something ain't right!
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#8 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

I don't believe in demons. I do believe in horrible people.

#9 Muriel

Apport

• GS Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

Good Evening..

While I have never experienced anything quite as intense as the person who began this thread felt, or the lady stuck in traffic, but I have met perfectly harmless people who exhibited all the characteristics I admire, but whom I instantly disliked.  I have no idea why I disliked these people, or why I was so uncomfortable around them.  There was nothing creepy about them.  I felt ashamed and embarrassed, and I successfully hid these bizarre feelings from the people to avoid hurting them.  

This baffles me.  I was not fearful of them in any way.  I simply was not comfortable around them and wanted to put as much distance between them and me as possible.  

Muriel!

#10 moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:12 PM

View PostMuriel, on 11 March 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

Good Evening..

While I have never experienced anything quite as intense as the person who began this thread felt, or the lady stuck in traffic, but I have met perfectly harmless people who exhibited all the characteristics I admire, but whom I instantly disliked.  I have no idea why I disliked these people, or why I was so uncomfortable around them.  There was nothing creepy about them.  I felt ashamed and embarrassed, and I successfully hid these bizarre feelings from the people to avoid hurting them.  

This baffles me.  I was not fearful of them in any way.  I simply was not comfortable around them and wanted to put as much distance between them and me as possible.  

Muriel!

Science has a theory about that. According to the theory, it has to do with pheromones. Animals have them but people do too. And those chemicals "fit" better with some and not with others. For example... I met my husband on the net. I grew to care about him there but it could easily have backfired when we met face to face. Instead, I whispered his name, jumped into him arms and kissed him hard. It's been almost 20 years now. There was just instantly something about him that was magic to me and still is. Pheromones also explain why some people get with others that aren't good for them even though they know better.

So those people you instantly dislike, your pheromones may just make you instantly hate them. I've had that too.

#11 William

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Paranormal activity

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

Ashjmart,
Yes I know the feeling. It's a good ability that you have to sense these type of feelings. I think it is very critical that you always trust this feeling no matter what, and use caution when it is present. Please don't forget to trust it.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com