Weird Dream/nightmare Possibly Connected With Haunting?

• You cannot reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic

#1 HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

Okay. I'm going to just jump right in.

The first post I made was about a spirit that I thought was friendly. I still thought that until last night.

Update on experience BEFORE THIS DREAM/NIGHTMARE:

*The one experience I had before this dream/nightmare was I was sitting in front of my fireplace (gas operated) and I saw someone sitting next to me talking. I could not hear what she was trying to say, but it was obvious she was trying to communicate with me (again)
Note that the entity presented itself as a she, so therefore that is what I will refer to her as (for now).

Last night I was actually woken up by this dream/nightmare, I will do my best to write down EVERYTHING that I REMEMBER.

The only part that I remember as this spirit from the fireplace revealing herself as an evil spirit, and then possessing me. I woke up and had a hard time falling back asleep after that. I'm not sure if it has any correlation what-so-ever, but I'm stressed out about it nonetheless.

Jim@GhostStudy, if you see this post, note that I did stop attempted communication with spirits. (although it's clear this particular one wanted to talk to me)

If you need any additional information, just ask. I'll do my best to answer.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:42 AM

I think it was a nightmare and very scary by the sounds.

First, if it was evil I don't think it would be telling you in a dream, especially, since you haven't had any other real problems. From memory didn't someone tell you the entity was female and wouldn't like your girlfriend or other people that came into your life or house?  

I would be taking the time to do some sort of protection ( something that resonates with your beliefs) so nothing else is going on and not to interact unless you are comfortable doing so; right now I don't think you are.

Don't be in a rush for validation either way :no:
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:43 AM

Yeah, that's correct. I don't like wasting peoples time on something like this, but the nightmare actually woke me up.

Edit: I don't usually have 'remember-able' dreams/nightmares anyway.

Edited by HotSpot24, 27 February 2018 - 04:44 AM.

#4 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:05 PM

Yes we dream all through the night and we only remember the dream if we wake up just after the fact. So you aren't alone there :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#5 karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

I agree, it was just a dream. Something made up in your mind. Real beings don't interact in dreams like that. Most of their encounters are while you can see them or witness their actions. Usualy during a sleeping state, you may have a vision or two, but not ghostly interactions.

My Signature
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#6 siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:31 PM

Unless it's a lucid dream {relatively rare for me} I absolutely have no clue what I was dreaming about when I wake up :no:

That said right now {atleast on the good hemisphere} we are in what I refer to as the Frenetic Dream Time ... basically a lot of people are having difficulty sleeping AND frequently experience dreams with a lot of movement and action. I believe it's due to the daylight hours becoming longer and/or people doing and planning more activities :yes:  Around November/October there's another period of odd dreaming BUT it's less frenetic.

Oh and this is all from something I did years and years ago ... I Actually wrote robot code to scour the interweb for dream reports and plotted the graph of report dates and compiled a list of the most common descriptors which were words like running, jumping,  fighting, etc.

I don't know if this explains the nightmare BUT I wanted to mention the Frenetic Dream Time thang in case people can relate.

Also if anyone is interested FOODS are also a big influencer of altered dreams :yes: The biggies are cheese/dairy and spicy food but chocolate and sweets before bed are also effective. By the way different types of cheese has been reported to effect the type of dreams people have with Stilton/Blue Cheese being one of the more intense and Cheshire being the only cheese to induce dreamless restful slumber. There are a bunch more and I recall thinking the research was a tad squishy BUT it was interesting :yes:

Another interesting dream aspect is when people have dreams/nightmares that are a prelude to them discovering they have a physical problem or disease. During sleep your body often integrates feelings of pain or discomfort into the dreams and it can even include ideas that they are trying to avoid considering. I remember reading one dream of a woman boxing with a cow later to find out she was lactose intolerant, or people with lung or stomach cancer having dreams of being stabbed in those areas ... so that's something else to consider :yes:
My Signature
- siguie -

#7 karmacae

"Codladh samh?"

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Interests:Family, life, art and antiques

Posted 01 March 2018 - 05:17 PM

View Postsiguie, on 01 March 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Another interesting dream aspect is when people have dreams/nightmares that are a prelude to them discovering they have a physical problem or disease. During sleep your body often integrates feelings of pain or discomfort into the dreams and it can even include ideas that they are trying to avoid considering. I remember reading one dream of a woman boxing with a cow later to find out she was lactose intolerant, or people with lung or stomach cancer having dreams of being stabbed in those areas ... so that's something else to consider :yes:

This is to interesting. But, it makes sense. Thank you for this information, I'll have to look farther into this concept.
My Signature
Ní thuigeann an seach an seang

#8 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:47 AM

That was interesting siguie thanks for sharing :good:
My Signature
Posted Image

#9 HotSpot24

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:22 AM

View Postsiguie, on 01 March 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Unless it's a lucid dream {relatively rare for me} I absolutely have no clue what I was dreaming about when I wake up :no:

That said right now {atleast on the good hemisphere} we are in what I refer to as the Frenetic Dream Time ... basically a lot of people are having difficulty sleeping AND frequently experience dreams with a lot of movement and action. I believe it's due to the daylight hours becoming longer and/or people doing and planning more activities :yes:  Around November/October there's another period of odd dreaming BUT it's less frenetic.

Oh and this is all from something I did years and years ago ... I Actually wrote robot code to scour the interweb for dream reports and plotted the graph of report dates and compiled a list of the most common descriptors which were words like running, jumping,  fighting, etc.

I don't know if this explains the nightmare BUT I wanted to mention the Frenetic Dream Time thang in case people can relate.

Also if anyone is interested FOODS are also a big influencer of altered dreams :yes: The biggies are cheese/dairy and spicy food but chocolate and sweets before bed are also effective. By the way different types of cheese has been reported to effect the type of dreams people have with Stilton/Blue Cheese being one of the more intense and Cheshire being the only cheese to induce dreamless restful slumber. There are a bunch more and I recall thinking the research was a tad squishy BUT it was interesting :yes:

Oh god, I have spicy food everyday lol. (Ghost pepper powder)

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

wow I never thought it could be influenced by food! But I guess it makes sense when you think of things like peyote https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#11 charlesjones

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:01 AM

Hi there, I have heard that nightmares occur due to anxiety and disturbed mind. I think nightmares are very bad and should be cured fast. I have heard about professionals who are expert in curing nightmares and anxiety. One of my friends told me about Martine-voyance who helped him in curing his nightmares and helped him out of depression.

#12 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,687 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:28 AM

Yes, I am sure some nightmares can be indicative of anxiety and depression. I am glad your friend was able to get help :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com