Advice Needed W/ Dangerous Haunting

• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

#1 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:52 PM

I'm here tonight to share with you a story, with hope you may be of any help about how to solve it.

The Christmas  of 2016 I spent the Holidays with my mother (for my two parents are divorced) which lives quite afar (for those in a vast territory such as the States, in smaller countries a length such as 93 miles is quite far). At that time I met quite the bizarre family. They were a couple with two sons, beign the oldest quite a... unique one (I was shown a loaded mortar warhead while at their home) whilst his small sister wanders the world of fashion.

The point of it is this: At the summer of last year my mother came to the center of the peninsule and we had the chance for a small talk. It happens that the man which she lives with (I cannot come up with a proper translation for amancebar, but it'd be to live with someone in order to take benefit of a certain good position) had not been feeling well for a couple weeks (and, despite his old, he had a health strong as iron before) and they went to visit some friends of his who are aknowledged seers and sensitives. Apart from what they told her about him, she talked with them about an eerie feeling she has whilst she visits the couple's house which gathers around a certain hallway (I had experienced that feeling when I visited that house during the Holidays, I was put back unto the most primitive of my instincts, like a "something is stalking me, prepare for battle") and they told her that the couple was beign the target for a haunting.

But there was a little difference from your usual haunting here: the source was no paranormal entity, but a living person whose jealousy had created some sort of manmade demon, who razed the house forth and back. It seems for what that man's friends told my mother that

1st- That entity cannot be exorcised, for the live of anyone who tries'll be immediately put into extreme danger
2nd- The entity has chased them from their precious home, and is the main source for the misery that couple is going throught (they already have the eviction note over their heads, but thay havent' been expelled yet from their home, which seems to be also the work of the entity)
3rd- The entity can latch a bit on whoever visits the house. Its grips depends of the time spent and if that person has some means of protecting himself/herself
4th- The entity has most of the house engulfed into a spiral of self-destructivity, the only one free is the daughter and my mother has been warned that she must refrain from getting any sexual pleasure in order to keep it at bay, because it feeds from sexual energy

I think that's it for now, if I have new info I'll post it. I want to know if there is a way to help them, because I find the current state of the affairs to be quite harmful and I want to help to free them from that entity. Also, thanks for reading. I also have another question but I'll post it in a separate topic if I have enough time tonight (it's almost 1:00 AM here fight now)

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:25 PM

From what I am gathering, this jealous, negative person created a Tulpa, which has taken the form of a demon. If exorcism is out of the question, due to causing significant harm to the person trying, you might try using gemstones or herbs.

Protective Gemstones:

White Agate - Relieves stress, gives protection and increases courage.

Ametrine - Relieves tension, and disperses negativity.

Autumn Jasper - Protects against negative energies.

Poppy Jasper - Increases harmony.

Rainbow Moonstone - Clears and brings in uplifting energies.

Quartz Crystal - Dispels anxiety, and helps restore harmony and balance.

Black Tourmaline - Is the stone of hope, helps dispel negativity, and is
uplifting.

Cleansing Herbs:

Agrimony - A defensive herb used to banish evil spirits.

Angelica - For protecting your home from evil spirits. Sprinkle it in the four corners of your house to create a protective shield. It is edible, put it in protective amulets, powder it and use it as incense, put it in bathwater…

Anise - It can banish demons when used correctly. Since it’s toxic, use it in an amulet or mix its oil in perfume..

Anointing Oil - Catholics use it in protective rituals. Mix equal parts cinnamon, calamus, cassia, and myrrh, in olive oil.

Asafoetida - This is stinky stuff. You burn it to drive away demons and other nasty spirits. When burning it, the smoke will clear all spirits. If you have any lucky items, those too will be neutralized. So be careful it is powerful stuff.

Asphodel - It sends a ghost on its way to the afterlife, which helps the ghost find its way to the world of spirits.

Basil - It will keep minor demons away when sprinkled on the floor. You can also mix the oil with Holy Water to cleanse a room.

Benzoin - Burn the resin to drive away evil spirits.

Betony - Sprinkle on a pillow, and it will protect your dreams from psychic attacks and will prevent nightmares. Grow around your home to keep evil and malicious entities away.

Blackberry - A most potent protective plant. Make a wreath and place it on your front door to keep evil spirits away. If you make the wreath with Ivy, and Rowan, it creates a powerful shield against evil.

Boxwood - Make a wreath with boxwood, blackberry, Rowan, and Ivy, place it on your front door creating a powerful shield to ward off evil spirits. Place the plant next to a window or on a desk or table inside your home to drive spirits out. It’s very poisonous to pets and other small mammals. It will kill them if eaten.

Byrony - Use it with a protective stone to amplify the stone’s power.

Clove - A very potent protective herb. Wear it to repel evil spirits. Place it above or next a crib to protect infants.

Clover - Protects against evil spirits.

Coriander- Grow it in your garden to protect your home and yard from spirits. Also, place it in wreaths on your front door, it will remove negative energy. Do NOT burn it: It will amplify negative energy when burned.

Cubeb - It is a pepper variant from Indonesia, it can repel demons.

Cumin - Mix with salt to create protective barriers in your home. Sprinkle it on window sills and doorways to stop evil from entering.

Daffodil - The bulb can banish evil spirits from your home when boiled. Daffodil is toxic, so Do Not eat or drink it.

Dandelion - A very powerful protective flower. Take the flowers or roots and bath with them to clear out your negative energy and form a white light shield.

Dill - Place springs above doors and windows to ward off evil spirits.

Fennel - A tricky plant used for protection from evil spirits, but you can’t grow it yourself. You also don’t want to use it as an incense. Burning fennel will amplify evil and negative energies. Though, you can drink it in a tea to clear out any harmful attachments.

Fumitory - A potent herb to banish evil and purify a space. Use the resin to make incense. The smoke will cleanse the area.

Galangal - Use to break the most potent evil spells, curses, and hexes.
Garlic - It is a powerful protective herb. Hang it above the main entrance of your house to keep evil spirits away. It can amplify the effects of other herbs.

Holly- Use a stick as a way to banish evil entities. Burn its leaves to protect against evil spirits.

Horehound- Scatter the seeds in room corners to protect against demons.

Hyssop - Hang it above doors and windows to keep evil spirits away. It’s toxic, make sure pets di Not eat it.

Juniper - Burning it clears out spirits.

Motherwort- -The stench will keep away demons, ghosts, and spirits.

Mullein - It is a super-powerful protective herb known to drive demons away.

Myrrh - It is a potent resin used as incense to clear the most persistent entities. Use with frankincense to put a double whammy on evil spirits and demons. It is known to be toxic, so be careful not to consume it.
Oil of Abramelin - A critical mixture for driving demons away. Pour a circle of oi around yourself as protection against a demonic physical attack. Make it using equal parts with cinnamon, myrrh, and galangal.
Plantain - Place plantain under your pillow to drive away nightmares and evil spirits.

Rosemary - Create an incense of the leaves and burn it to get rid of hostile spirits.
Rue - Make an incense and burn it to be rid of evil spirits.

Sage - To drive away negative energy, burn sage and smudge/cleanse the home.

Scotch Broom - Boil in salt water to dispel ghosts, spirits, and demons.

St. John’s Wort - A potent herb, burn it to repel demons and evil spirits.

Styrax - The resin is burned as incense to cleanse negative energy from your home.

Thyme - Burned to clear spirits.

Valerian - Used to purify an area of negativity. Make an incense with it and smudge the area. Do Not eat it. It is a toxic plant.

Vinegar - It is pretty powerful. It is used to stop ghosts and spirits from manifesting and keep demons away. Pour wine vinegar or apple vinegar in a dish and let it evaporate overnight. It will disrupt the ghost/demon for a few days. To strengthen it place other protective herbs in it, doing so will amplify its purifying power.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 20 May 2018 - 07:26 PM.

My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:12 PM

Wow :confused0068: it sounds like a very nasty person and entity!

MacC covered everything nicely :yes: The only thing I can add at this time is; does your mother have any religious or non-religious faith? I would suggest calling on it and asking for protection.

Does your mother know the person who created the entity?

Is the family with the 2 children the same friends who told your mother about her partner?
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

Phazoning... where are you in the world?

It looks like MacC visits some of the same "protective gem stones" sites I visit... cool stuff!

I guess the most import thing to bring up at this point is they need to avoid contention in the home at all costs! It draws evil in.

And set the house up in a certain way to make evil beings/entities uncomfortable. For instance 1. keep the house clean - 2. let in the sunlight - 3. let in fresh air. - 4. Leafy plants throughout the house. - 5. soft lights on at night when they sleep. Play joy-filled music throughout the house. .....There are a lot of steps but the ones I listed here should make a good start in the right direction. And remember, eliminating any contention in the home is the top priority.

Oh, and I highly suggest they get out in the sun everyday for at least 30 minutes.

#5 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:36 AM

View PostJIMOverSeer, on 21 May 2018 - 12:38 AM, said:

Phazoning... where are you in the world?

It looks like MacC visits some of the same "protective gem stones" sites I visit... cool stuff!

I guess the most import thing to bring up at this point is they need to avoid contention in the home at all costs! It draws evil in.

And set the house up in a certain way to make evil beings/entities uncomfortable. For instance 1. keep the house clean - 2. let in the sunlight - 3. let in fresh air. - 4. Leafy plants throughout the house. - 5. soft lights on at night when they sleep. Play joy-filled music throughout the house. .....There are a lot of steps but the ones I listed here should make a good start in the right direction. And remember, eliminating any contention in the home is the top priority.

Oh, and I highly suggest they get out in the sun everyday for at least 30 minutes.

Ook, I'll handle to them all the advice you haver poured here. Thank you very much!

I'm from Spain, I live near Toledo, but where my mother is currently living, Valencia, is known for beign a hotspot for all the occult stuff (not like in the north where the druidic lore is still alive). My mother doesn't know who created it, as not even the couple has the slightest hint about who could be the one.

Also, the couple afflicted with the haunting is a separate one from the seers who told my mother about her partner's.

EDIT: I forgot to cover one of the questions I was made. No, my mother has no religious faith or whatsoever. Still, I have thaught her the principles of goetic summoning (althought I didn't teach her any kind of ritual or inchantation) in order to teach her so face and stand up to the entity, althought it wouldn't be the wisest here (I only wanted her to be able to create a temporary safe environment)

Edited by Phazoning, 21 May 2018 - 12:39 PM.

#6 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:37 PM

For now, have her do what we suggested. Especially, open windows; place pots of plants in every room, and soft lighting(night lights) as they sleep. Play sounds such as chimes, music box or Christmas music. Also, aromas such as white sage; gemstones (rainbow moonstone, quartz crystals, or black tourmaline) placed around the home and carried on their person. They could make amulet bags and put dried white sage leaves, a piece of unglazed terracotta soaked in frankincense and myrrh oil, and gemstone chips. Keep these on their person as a way to help protect themselves.

I hope all of our suggestions help in some way to alleviate some of the negativity that is around her and her amancebar.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:22 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 May 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

For now, have her do what we suggested. Especially, open windows; place pots of plants in every room, and soft lighting(night lights) as they sleep. Play sounds such as chimes, music box or Christmas music. Also, aromas such as white sage; gemstones (rainbow moonstone, quartz crystals, or black tourmaline) placed around the home and carried on their person. They could make amulet bags and put dried white sage leaves, a piece of unglazed terracotta soaked in frankincense and myrrh oil, and gemstone chips. Keep these on their person as a way to help protect themselves.

I hope all of our suggestions help in some way to alleviate some of the negativity that is around her and her amancebar.

I think there has been some kind of mix-up here. The seers, the afflicted couple and my mother and her current partner are three separate couples, who only share a common friendship among them with my mother's as the common nexus.

Also, I have news, I talked with her yesterday and she says that she has met with the seers again, and they have told her that the second couple's situation may be unsolvable. I am to get more info this afternoon so I'll post it here ASAP

#8 JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,189 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:02 AM

Cool... thanks for any and all updates, Phazoning.

#9 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:35 AM

OK, it is a bit confusing!

Can you tell me if I have the story straight now :)

The afflicted family (Is a couple, 2 sons and a daughter) So you went with your mother on holidays back in 2016 to the families home. You and your mother had an eerie feeling about the house especially the hallway. This is where the son showed you the warhead?

The Seers are friends of your mother's partner and while your mother and her partner visited the seers were able to give some insight and advice about how the afflicted family was affected by an unknown living person who had created an entity; and the daughter was the only person in the family who was free from any affliction. Was the entity responsible for your mother's partner's health issues?
My Signature
Posted Image

#10 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:59 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 22 May 2018 - 04:35 AM, said:

OK, it is a bit confusing!

Can you tell me if I have the story straight now :)

The afflicted family (Is a couple, 2 sons and a daughter) So you went with your mother on holidays back in 2016 to the families home. You and your mother had an eerie feeling about the house especially the hallway. This is where the son showed you the warhead?

The Seers are friends of your mother's partner and while your mother and her partner visited the seers were able to give some insight and advice about how the afflicted family was affected by an unknown living person who had created an entity; and the daughter was the only person in the family who was free from any affliction. Was the entity responsible for your mother's partner's health issues?

1-Yes
2-No, the health issues of her partner, althought they come from a paranormal source, are not related to the entity

Said this, I have sad and grim news: I have talked with my family and she says that she was told by the seers that there is no way to kick out the entity for it hasn't only grown way too big to be expelled by normal means but it has taken root and full-forcé effect on them. Something alike a full-fledged demonic possession

#11 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

View PostPhazoning, on 22 May 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

1-Yes
2-No, the health issues of her partner, althought they come from a paranormal source, are not related to the entity

Said this, I have sad and grim news: I have talked with my family and she says that she was told by the seers that there is no way to kick out the entity for it hasn't only grown way too big to be expelled by normal means but it has taken root and full-forcé effect on them. Something alike a full-fledged demonic possession

Do you know who it has possessed?

I believe being positive is always stronger than negative. If they don't believe they can rid themselves or have faith then those involved will always be set to fail and be behind the eight ball. Spiritual warfare, unfortunately, often is an ongoing affair not a once off fix and things are set to rights.

So is this entity only afflicting the family minus the daughter?

Your mother and her partner aren't afflicted by the entity?
My Signature
Posted Image

#12 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 22 May 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

Do you know who it has possessed?

I believe being positive is always stronger than negative. If they don't believe they can rid themselves or have faith then those involved will always be set to fail and be behind the eight ball. Spiritual warfare, unfortunately, often is an ongoing affair not a once off fix and things are set to rights.

So is this entity only afflicting the family minus the daughter?

Your mother and her partner aren't afflicted by the entity?

1-Dunno, but I was told once that the main target of the entity was the father, so my main guess is that, even if all famiy is afflicted, the father is serving as a Nexus and, if this entity hadn't spread its roots so deep into the family, it'd be easy to weaken just by cleansing the home when the father's not there
2-As far as I know, the whole family right now is afflicted, even the daughter
3-Nor my mother nor her partner are currently affected. My mother has some kind of protection and her partner barely visits their home so it can't latch unto him. In case you wonder, I don't know if I am, the seers haven't told my mother so and I don't feel I'm under any kind of attack

EDIT: this editor deleted most of the comment, I'll shorten it. Yesterday my mother told me that the entity had weakened due to the fact that the family had most of their furniture moved (due to the eviction) and this caused its power to Split. It's good because we can attempt to deroot it and then terminate it, but this can be nefarious as it can be some kind of "insurance" the entity has to prevent so

Edited by KlaineyGStudy, 23 May 2018 - 11:27 AM.
Edited as per board rules.

#13 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,036 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:25 AM

Having read through all this, have you ever considered this 'seer' may be a fraud? Just because someone claims to have these powers doesn't mean it's true. What they are telling you sounds like classic Rubbish so called mediums or seers put out to manipulate and often profit
My Signature
Posted Image

#14 Phazoning

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:40 AM

View PostVlawde, on 23 May 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:

Having read through all this, have you ever considered this 'seer' may be a fraud? Just because someone claims to have these powers doesn't mean it's true. What they are telling you sounds like classic Rubbish so called mediums or seers put out to manipulate and often profit

I'd have sincelery doubted them, weren't it due to some circumstances with approaches them to the real deal rather to a scam (and with these circumstances I don't mean crud like "oh, a loved one has departed recently" which is usually cold Reading techniques

Also, I'd like to apologize to anyone who may have felt harassed by my previous comment. I was referring to the comment editor integrated at the webpage, which played me quite the sour joke, not to any person in the forum

#15 earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,918 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

it sounds like a very desperate situation, and I would like to think that something could be done to overcome.
My Signature
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#16 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:25 PM

Yes, let's hope they are able to hit it hard while it is at it's weakest point and something can be done.
My Signature
Posted Image

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com