• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,577 posts

Posted 27 June 2022 - 06:13 AM

Jeremy Corbell tells all after he analysed and leaked footage that appears to show  UFO's.  

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 27 June 2022 - 05:12 PM

I find it interesting comments are turned off on this YT video.

I'm all for possibilities, but I still maintain we need physical evidence to support the claims from video footage. Does anyone know of an article where we have recovered material from an unknown space craft and had it properly analyzed? Or even further out in left field, an alien body?

Edited by EVP, 27 June 2022 - 05:14 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,621 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 June 2022 - 03:25 AM

There have been claims of recovered debris. Of course no one has revealed an actual craft, if one exists (I think there are multiple ones) the government or whoever has it buried really deep. Pieces of metal have been produced and tested. It was determined it was manufactured, but the composition is puzzling.

https://www.giantfre...sh-studied.html
Posted Image

#4 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 28 June 2022 - 06:10 AM

With the creation of CGI / photoshop.  I'm the skeptic on pictures and video's.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,940 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 28 June 2022 - 06:49 PM

View PostVlawde, on 28 June 2022 - 03:25 AM, said:

There have been claims of recovered debris. Of course no one has revealed an actual craft, if one exists (I think there are multiple ones) the government or whoever has it buried really deep. Pieces of metal have been produced and tested. It was determined it was manufactured, but the composition is puzzling.

https://www.giantfre...sh-studied.html

Thanks Vlawde for the interesting read. Particularly the one part where Nolan further explains the composite he was examining.

Dr. Nolan did clarify that what he’s seen in the purported UFO remnants does not prove the material is the product of a technology developed on another planet.

Separating information that points to possible military construction or from something otherworldly unfortunately doesn't bring us any closer to a finite origin.

Regardless, thanks for pointing me into a more positive direction.

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 28 June 2022 - 06:10 AM, said:

With the creation of CGI / photoshop.  I'm the skeptic on pictures and video's.

I have to agree with you Lou. The low resolution imaging along with a lack of detail of alleged UFO sightings parallels unconvincing ghost pictures ;)

Edited by EVP, 28 June 2022 - 06:53 PM.

Posted Image

#6 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Banshee

• GS Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 July 2022 - 08:10 AM

I think that's pretty interesting. I have an open mind when it comes to aliens and ufo's, I'll rewatch the video and see what I spot and if I notice anything that stick out to me. As I am a believer, I still like to analyze things and see if I notice any small details.

Posted Image

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• 1,185 posts
  • Interests:Having an open mind. Dont get stuck looking at something from only one angle.

Posted 25 July 2022 - 07:22 AM

I had a UFO sightings page come across my feed in FB during vacation.  I applied to the page to see all of what is shared there.  There are plenty of videos / pics shared there.  Lots of grainy pics / videos.  a couple of very clear videos where the UFO is partially blocked my trees and then flies away.  Too clear and makes me think they are created videos.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!